Park

Park

Ace x Reader

I'm so sad, whenever a love song cones up i keep on thinking of all the fluffy AceIt moments & the start of my Sabo x Itami love story ( ; _ ; ) and then i get all sad & want to cry....at least i have my Ace plushie (yes i bought a Ace plushie from Akihabara in Japan..GO TO AKIHABARA!

(Ace be blocking dem haters with dem swish glasses)

_PORTGASDLUCIFERROZAITAMI___

(Y/N) pov
I sighed as Ms Boa carried on with her anatomy lesson. It was probably one of the most boring lesson today, usually it'd be pretty fun with occasional perverted jokes here & there. But now that finals are coming up, all the teachers are starting to lay all the work down on us.

My eyes wandered over to Ace, my boyfriend who was on the other side of the room. Our relationship was known throughout the school, and the teachers decided to separate us in seating arrangement, but allowed us to be together when it comes to group work.

Ace himself had actually fallen asleep at some point, and from what I could tell, he was still sleeping.

'He better wake up, Ms Boa is starting to walk his way.'

I held my breath as I watched Ms Boa make her way down the isle as she talked.

'Goddamn it Ace wake up!'

RING!!!!!!!

Ace woke up with a gasp as Ms Boa turned around & allowed us to pack up & leave. I packed up like everyone else did & walked over to Ace, who took a hold of my hand. We walked out of the classroom together.

"Did I miss anything?"He asked
"Nah, really she was just going over what we were learning with bigger words this time."I said
"Why can't people use small words?"He groaned
I giggled."Well if we didn't, then we'd all sound dumb & stupid!"
"But I am!"
I rolled my eyes."Says Mr Top academic boy!"
"Oh (Y/N) you kill me!"He joked

We got out of the hectic hallways & left the building we were in. Outside, the summer atmosphere was alive & breathing in everyones faces, bringing alive the summery colours.

"Do ya wanna do anything?"I asked
"Well first off I wanna go to the convenience store, wanna go to the park afterwards?"Ace asked
"Sure I'm up for it. After all, it is friday & we both just wanna be free for a few moments."

We had a race over to the convenience store, over taking each other with speed & sassy remarks. But in the end, I won.

"Loser has to buy the fabulous winner their treats!"I say happily
He pouted at me."Meanie."

We walked around for a bit, grabbing an ice cream & a drink for the park. But just to be nice, I gave Ace some money for him to borrow. After that, we walked over to the park & immediately sat down on a spot in the grass.

"Ahhh yes!"I said as I opened up my drink.
"Here's to Fridays!"
"Kanpai!"

Sharing a toast, we took a sip of our drinks & let out a happy sigh.

"Happiness in a bottle.."Ace says
"Got that right little boy."
He gave me a look."Woman I'm like way taller than you!"
I laughed."That's not what 13 year old Ace said!"I sang
"Oh come on woman! That was 4 years ago! I'm like way taller than you!"He says
"The nickname will forever haunt you!"I joked, earning a groan from Ace.

He laid down on the grass, his arm covering his eyes.

'Oh great he's doing the "I'm gonna ignore you till you do something" pose.'

"Ace~! Come on! We only just got here!"I groaned, shaking his body
"Meep."He said
"Ughhhhhhh! Ace~! You meanie! Damn bastard I hate you..."

He sprang up & tackled me to the ground, making me squeal in shock. I looked at him with an angry pout as he was laughing his ass off.

"Baka I hate you."I joked
He chuckled."I know you love me."
I looked out to the side."Have no idea what you're talking about..."
"You love me~!"He sang
"I knew you were crazy."
"(Y/N) loves me~!"He sang
I giggled."Alright, alright! I do love you, my pyromaniac baka!"
"Yay~!"

I squealed as Ace picked me up bridal style & spun me around. We both laughed in happiness as everything around us spins. He put me down & kissed my cheek.

"Come on (Y/N)!"

We ran over to the playground & played around with the equipment that was there. We'd take the best selfies & videos as we flew down the slides. Of course Ace wanted to try & carry me bridal style across the balancing course thingy, he said that he wanted to try & be my 'prince saving me from the blood thirsty dragon'.

And I'll only tell you that we fell off 5 times.

"Ace! Ace! Ace! The big swing! Lets go!"I demanded

Pulling him off the obstacles, I dragged him over to the big swing & got him to help me in. Luckily, the swing could fit like 2-3 people on this, so Ace was allowed to jump in with me.
At first we had trouble pushing ourselves, but we managed through upper body strength.

We were swinging quite highly. Ace decided to be funny & make high noises when we swung high, and low voices when we swung low. And soon, the swing was at a relaxing pace & we both calmed down.

"This is quite nice...."I say
"Yeah it is....I'd sleep here but I probably would have fallen off."He says
"Bæ, you'd fall off elegantly."I said
"Well..I am the fab queen."He says in a matter of fact tone
"You're my fab queen, Ace."I said
He chuckled."You can be my fab king then."
"Yasssss bæ!"

We laughed & cuddled into each other.

We carried on swinging in a comfortable silence. The swinging motions making me feel drowsy. Leaning my head on Ace's chest, I could hear his rhythmic heart beat. He was nice & steady, a healthy heart beat, not too fast & not too slow.

'I love moments like these with him, they're always so sweet & romantic.'

"Ace..."
"Hmmm?"
"I can't wait to we finish school."I said
"So am I, at least your parents agreed to be my flat mate."He said
"Yeah..."I sigh happily

(A/N:I didn't know how else to end it!)