Ice ballerinas

Ice ballerinas

Ace x Reader

So this was requested by OnePiecePuppet and this will be on ice skating. Now, I've only ever ice skated twice in my life, and probably the best one out of the two was the 2nd time, probably because i was older & a bit more 'balanced'

But anyway, why don't you give OnePiecePuppet a follow? I really like her, and she's nice so why not?

I love all readers & followers! They're like family to me!

Anyway, enjoy!

____ICEICEBABY_______________

(Y/N) pov
"Great! I'll see you in a bit!"I said to the phone

On the other side, Ace chuckled.

"Yeah, I'll be over soon. Don't miss me too much."

I hung up, and grabbed my ice skates that were next to me. My boyfriend of 2 years, Ace is coming ice skating with me. Here in the Grand line islands, we have these freezing winters that are as cold as Drum kingdom. I live right next to a lake, so I sometimes ice skate when I feel up for it.

I told my Dad that I was going ice skating with Ace, Dad told me to have fun, and to be careful.

*short time skip*

I tied my laces up & skated around on the ice, waiting for Ace. It was annoying since I had to keep moving, and there was no support bars.

The atmosphere around me was silent & cold. The snow from last nights blizzard sat peacefully on trees & the ground.

On my skates, I whizzed around, and spun on one foot like a ballerina. ThenI skated off again, doing all these cool tricks that I've been practicing.

"Hey there snowflake."

Skating towards me was Ace in his winter attire. I laughed & skated towards him.

"Snowflake? Really?"
"Or would you rather be called ballerina?"Ace asked
"To be honest, I sorta like Snowflake now."I said
Ace grinned."Did you miss me too much?"
"Oh yes~! I was dying to see you~!"I acted
"Gee thanks."Ace said
I grabbed his hand."Come on, skate with me."

Ace grabbed a hold of my hand, and started to skate with me. The ice beneath our skates was getting scratched from the blades of the skates.

"Hey can we try something?"Ace asked
"Yeah, what is it?"I asked

"So, your gonna skate really fast towards me. And then I'll try & pick you up, and spin you around in the air."Ace instructed

"Okay. Not to pressure you or anything, but....don't drop me."I said
Ace laughed."I promise."

I skated fat away from Ace, I started to ready myself. Ace called out, saying that I can go when I'm ready.

'Okay...shouldn't be too hard!'

With a final breath of courage, I started to slate really fast over to Ace. My arms were swinging side to side from gaining momentum. My legs were going faster & faster, until it felt like I had no legs.

'The moment of truth...'

Once I was close enough to Ace, I jumped into the air towards Ace. He caught me, and spun me around in the air. I squealed in delight, and started yelling:

"I'm Superman!!!!"

Ace slowly started to put me down on the ground. My skates touched the ground, and I held onto Ace for support.

"Well that was fun."I said
Ace smiled."You looked so happy."
"I'm always happy when I'm with you, Fire-kun."I said

Ace pecked my lips."Even though people say that Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth, those people haven't been in your arms yet. Because when you hold me, I feel like the happiest man alive."

I blushed madly."Thats so cheesy...but seeing that I'm madly in love with you, I can't help but say how cute that sounded."

Ace chuckled."I only speak the truth, sugar cane."

I kissed his lips with a smile on my face. Ace kissed back, and had his arm around my waist. Ace's body clung to mine, heating up our body temperature. He felt so warm against me. It almost felt like we were flying.

(A/N:I only just saw that I got 4k guys..HOLY SHAZ BALLS! WE'RE ALREADY ON 4k! OMIGOD THIS IS GR8! Thank you all so much for reading, voting & commenting. These make me all so happy, and its gr8 seeing people enjoy my stories. I think all of you are amazing people with hearts of gold! Hahaha i love you all my home slice!)