Grand line High school host club

Grand line High school Host club

Host!Ace x Commoner!Reader

Yes....this one is inspired from Ouran High school Host club (OHSHC)

OHSHC is sooooooo gr8! Probably one of mah fav Animes, plus Tamaki is bæ!

The video above is the opening for OHSHC.....watch it.

__KISSKISSFALLINLOVE!_________

(Y/N) pov
Everyone was gawking at me, as usual. Everyone here at Grand line academy is rich, and don't exactly expect a commoner like me to be here at the prestigious Grand line academy.

I sorta stick out too, since I can't afford the uniform, I come to school in what I usually wear. Sometimes I get mistaken for a guy!

'Crazy rich people..'

Anyway, I was looking for a place to study. Before I tried one of the libraries here, but all of the students were there, and I can't study when there's heaps of people around.

'And they'll try to talk to me.'

My mindless wandering ended outside a door. On the sign, it said 'Music room 3'. I leaned my ear against the door, and it was silent on the other side.

"Maybe I could go in here, sounds like no one is in there."I muttered to myself

I opened the door, and inside it went all bright, and rose petals flowed right at my face. The light was annoying, since I wore glasses, making it all glarey.

Eventually, the light faded. I shut the door behind me, and saw boys.....gorgeous boys. There were about 5 of them. One had inky black hair & wore a Straw hat. Another had blond hair with swirly eyebrow. Another guy had green hair, and looked pretty badass. The next guy had scruffy black hair, grey eyes & a goatee. And the last guy...was my favourite. He had raven black hair, chocolate brown eyes, and the most cutest of freckles.

'Omigod...is this a dream?'

"Welcome to the Host club!"They all said at the same time

"Host club?"I repeated

"Yes! The Host club! The club where us boys use our dazzling good looks to entertain the maidens of Grand line academy."The blond guy said with hearts in his eyes

'Wait.....I didn't even know that we had a Host club.'

"And who are you?"The blond guy asked

"I-I'm (Y/N). I'll just leave now..I was trying to find a place to study!"I said

I tried to leave, but the boy with freckles grabbed my hand before I could leave.

"Stay with us."He said
"B-but-"
"Common commoner boy! We wanna learn all about you!"The straw hat said

'Commoner boy..?!'

The straw hat & freckles started to drag me. I really wanted (but not really) to be here, but I really need to study. I yanked my arm away, only to feel something hit my arm, and saw a vase fall.

'Nooo!'

I ran over to try & grab it, I reached down, but my hand just missed it, and the vase slammed to the ground.

Everywhere on the ground, was broken shards of the vase I knocked over. I started to panic, this place was expensive to get in to, but a vase?!? No doubt it will be expensive!

The same two boys popped their heads to see what I was staring at.

"You clumsy! That vase is worth over $80,000! We were gonna put that on auction."The good looking freckles said
"E-e-eighty...thousand....DOLLARS?!?!?"I screamed