Don't touch him

Don't touch him

Ace x Yandere!Reader

______MIRAINIKKI______________

Third pov
It was the first day of school here at the Grand line. But (Y/N)-chan had forgotten all about that.

"Oh no! I'm going to be late!"

(Y/N) bursted out of her home & began to run to school, a pancake in her mouth.

'Oh no, oh no, oh no! This cannot be happening!'

But as she ran, a boy just about her age ran out, and she had tumbled right into him! That clumsy girl!

"Oh owww...."She mumbled
"I'm so sorry!"

She looked up & found that the guy she tumbled into was indeed very handsome for his age. But as she got a closet look at him, her (E/C) eyes went wide.

'Its he! He was in my dream!'

You see, before when (Y/N)-chan was slumbering, she had a dream. A dream about a handsome boy that she had never met in her life. But now that she is awake, here he is, the dream boy.

'He's so handsome! Oh the messy black hair! The brown eyes! And the cute little freckles on his cheeks!'

The dream boy extended his hand towards (Y/N) in a helping gesture."Here do you need help?"He asked
With a blush, she took his hand."T-thank you, I'm (L/N) (F/N)."
He smiled at her."I'm Portgas D Ace, its nice to meet you (F/N)-chan."

'He has such a beautiful smile...is this fate? Destiny?'

"Well we better get going (Y/N)-chan, we don't want to miss the first day of school!
"Y-yeah you're right!"

As they ran to school together, (Y/N)-chan couldn't help but steal a few glances at the handsome Prince Charming. Just everything he did made her almost squeal in happiness.

'Yes! He is the one!'

But when they got to school, she noticed that another girl had joined him. She had long wavy brown hair, emerald green eyes & had a pretty face. (Y/N)-chan, watched from the distance as the 2 people talked to each other.

"Ace-kun I've missed you ya know?"She says
He laughed."Itami why didn't you visit during the holidays or something?"
"Family holiday. Mother, Father, My bro & I went to Athens, Greece for the whole entire holidays."Itami says
"Well Itami-chan, I missed you a lot!"

(Y/N)-chan felt enraged that there was another girl in Ace's life. That Itami chick so has a crush on him! (Y/N)-chan will not want that Itami to steal Ace away from her!

'Oh this year is about to get real!'

And so throughout the week, (Y/N)-chan spent her time retrieving information about Itami, finding every inch of info needed about Itami.

But what is (Y/N)-chan gonna do with all of that evidence?

Well...its simple.

(Y/N)-chan was gonna kill her.

And she did exactly that on Thursday. (Y/N)-chan had stabbed Itami, threw her into the incinerator, burned her body & cleaned up every piece of evidence before the police found out.

It was so simple, almost like childs play.

But no, it didn't end there. There were other girls at this school that loved Ace-kun.

'They're all around him. I will not tolerate this! They all need to vanish, they shall perish from existence. I will kill them all! Every last one!'

Throughout the whole year, (Y/N)-chan had gathered info about every girl at her small school, and got rid of them in different ways. Though it was hard enough to hide the evidence from the police, those nosy bastards. No matter how hard the police tried, they couldn't find 'Jaquline the Ripper' (the name that you had gotten).

And soon enough, (Y/N)-chan was the last girl at her school. The boys adored you, they had all wanted you now.

But you only wanted one.

'Ace-kun...'

(Y/N)-chan lay cuddled up to Ace-kun on his couch at his house.

"(Y/N)-chan, I'm so happy that you're still around. The whole 'Jaquline the Ripper' business has been scaring me a bit."Ace says
(Y/N)-chan blushed."I'm scared as well Ace-kun. I'm hoping that Jaquline won't come for me next."
Ace held you closer to him."I won't let that happen (Y/N)-chan. I'll always protect you."He says with determination
"Ace-kun..."

They hugged, but (Y/N)-chan was smiling like Light Yagami when he killed L.

'I did it....I'm finally with you Ace-
kun...nothing will stand in my way...'

(A/N:You killed Itami! My OC from my last 2 books! Hahaha they're in my profile, they're called 'She left & Came back' & 'Daburu Hime no Itami' go check them out!)