~Extra lessons~

Extra lessons

Teacher!Ace x Student!Reader

Okai so i wanna make a deal:

If this story gets up to 7 votes in the next 3 days, then the next one shot will be a lemon. I promise! I was gonna make it 10, but decided to make it lower. I'll do this on future one shots, coz really what is a one shot book without lemons?

Hon hon hon

_____HONHONHONHONHON_____

(Y/N) pov
'Alright so next period....YES! English with Mr Portgas!'

I started running over to the room our English class was in, my (H/C) hair waving around as I ran.

Yes its true. I have a crush on my English teacher, Mr Portgas.

He's 21, and I'm 18, so I still have a chance with him.

I opened the door & that I was the first one here.

But what made me smile more, was the fact that Mr Portgas was asleep on his desk.

Giggling, I walked up to his desk & gently shook him awake. He shot up.

"No no no! Shanks I didn't steal your turkey sandwich!"He said
I giggled."Mr Portgas its me! (L/N) (Y/N), not Mr Le Roux!"

He looked over at me, and re-adjusted his black glasses. He stared around in confusion. But once he realized who I was, he laughed sheepishly.

"Haha Hey there (Y/N)! I-um....eh he..I didn't take my pills this morning."He said sheepishly
I smiled."Its alright...but did you really steal Mr Le Roux'a Turkey sandwhich? You know how crazy he will get do you?"
He rubbed the back of his neck."Well I can't help myself! He has really great Turkey sandwiches!"

I was about to say something else, but more students walked into the class. I gave Mr Portgas a smile before heading to my seat that was up the front.

Mr Portgas quickly re-adjusted himself, and awkwardly coughed.

"Okay class! So we're gonna pick up on where we left on yesterday, so get out your novels."He said

Everyone did as they said. The novel that we were reading was 'The Mortal instruments:City of Heavenly fire', one of my favourite series.

Everyone took turns in reading passages, but most if the time Mr Portgas was reading aloud to us. To be honest, I've always imagined him reading to me while playing with my hair...or singing to while playing with my hair.

Hey! Most of the time I can't help myself!

"(L/N)? Would you please read the next passage?"

I let out a loud gasp. I started to panic, I wasn't paying attention to what part we were up to! And we were already on a whole different chapter!

"Oh! I-um..er..-"

Mr Portgas sighed."See me after class please (L/N), and we're on page 329."

The class sniggered at me as I flipped through the pages of the book.

As I read aloud, I couldn't help but notice Mr Portgas watching me. For me, thats great news, but I've never had such attention from him.

I did as promised & saw Mr Portgas after class. It was lunch time so I didn't mind.

"Whats wrong, (Y/N)? Usually you're so on to it...but today you were behind. Is something going on at home?"He asked

'There has been one thing..'

I gulped."Well...yes but..its here at school actually. You see..my boyfriend, Sanji, cheated on me..and well....I just haven't been feeling at the top of my game today. I know I shouldn't let my feelings get in the way with learning but..its just...there."I explained

Mr Portgas put on a thoughtful face. All of a sudden he started shutting the curtains, windows & doors...he even locked them.

"Mr Portgas-"

He pinned me against the wall, he had taken off his glasses. I could see his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"Ace..."He breathed."When we're alone, its Ace."

"Ace I-ahhhh~!"

Ace was kissing my neck, leaving playful trails of saliva on my neck. I didn't know where to hold, so I was roughly grasping his (surprisingly) soft black hair. He left my neck & finally started to kiss me.

'His lips are so soft..and warm.'

The kissing soon turned into a heated make out session. His tongue kept on slipping over every part of my mouth, while his hands trailed over every part of my body.

He pulled back"You know...(Y/N)."He murmured to my skin."I value you a lot. Hearing that someone is hurting you really pisses me off to no end. You don't deserve a guy like him if he treats you like crap. But I..I will always take care of you. Fuck everything that I'll get fired, I love you, a lot."

"Ace.."I whispered."I..love you, too."

He smiled, and soon we were kissing again. In fact, it shocked both of us when I heard the bell ring. We both sighed.

"Well I better get going, I finished my classes for the day, so I'm heading home."I said
"Wait, (Y/N)!"

"Huh?"

Ace kissed me again."I will visit your house. Don't worry, the school has info about every student here, so don't bother in telling me your adress."

"Okay..I will see you..soon."

I shut the door, and carried on towards my car with an extra spring in my step.