FITE ME

FITE ME

A Miss_Otaku_Princess oneshot

As promised! Here is part two!

Ps:In this I'm gonna be the Queen of Demons!!!!!

___VERYTHIRSTY_____________

*A VERY BIG TIMESKIP*

Akaoni pov
I watched Ace (very closely) as he fell asleep in his food. I couldn't help but smile, then laugh.

'Hot damn, you cutie.'

I stuck my legs out, trying to find the ground. I jumped to the ground, and walked over to the sleeping polka dot. When I touched Ace's shoulder, I held back my heavy fangirl breathing.

'Sizzle sizzle, ma nizzle, you hotter.'

I pushed Ace. "Ace, wake yo bitch ass up."
"Whoa!"

'OH BEBE SORRY FOR YOU PUSHING YOU OFF THAT CHAIR! I HAVE SINNED!'

He was sprawled on the ground, his face in his food. My eyes formed a upside down V,  while my mouth was a gaping O.

"S-Sorry Ace.." I stutter.

'HE IS GONNA FIST ME HARDER THAN AKAINU FISTSD HIM! OH FUCK WHY DID I THINK THAT?!?'

"That hurt, Akaoni.." Ace pouted. "Meanie."
"Sorry! I-Its just you fell asleep on your food.."
He laughed. "Oh yeah, I did didn't I?!"

'Oh damn that laugh...MMM MMM MMMMMMM! SCRUMPTIOUS!'

I helped Ace up. He towered over me, like Auckland Skytower. He pet my head, and had that million dollar grin that makes ovaries explode.

"Haha you're short!"

"Well...Sabo is taller than you by a inch..."I mumble quietly to myself.
"What was that, I didn't hear you." Ace asked.
"Oh..I mean...I will be taller than you!"
Ace laughed. "Yeah but girls stop growing when they're sixteen. And how old did you say you were? 14,000? So that means," He started to scruff up my red hair. "You have stopped growing!"
I pout angrily. "You dick cactus.."

"HEY YOI! MARINES INCOMING!"

I grin, and ran out on deck. My eyes sparkle upon seeing a Marine ship. Ace stood in front of me protectively.

"Akaoni, sit this one out." He said.
"But I can fight!" I argue.
"I know, but there's heaps of guys on this one. More than you need to handle." Ace states.
"Ace, trust me on this one. I can do it!" I insisted.
Ace sighed. "Fine. But stay close."

'EHMEHGERD HE IS BEING PROTECTIVE OF ME! AWWW ACE YOU SWEETIE!'

I was the first to run onto the Marine ship. As I jumped over the gaping hold to the Marine ship, I summoned my giant war hammer.

"HEY BITCHES! GUESS WHO IS HERE!" I yell.

"Hey..is that?"
"Its Satan Queen Akaoni!"

(A/N:*insert heavy Kiwi accent here*)

I narrowed my eyes. "You thick headed egg! We already established that when I made my dank arrival!"

"GET HER!"

"Awww mate!" I yell. "I just want a civilized convo with ya! You know what? Fuck you, you fuck knuckles!" I yell out.

I ran over to them, and swung my war hammer at all of them. It felt like I was playing croquet..not like I've ever played before. Every time a Marine tried to one ounce me, I'd whack them into the sea.

"Aye I should he the next Lydia Ko!" I laughed.

"Akaoni!"
I grin. "Ace! Oh shit whaddup!"

My eyes went wide as a guy tried to stab Ace. Quickly, I leap frogged over Ace, then hammered the guy into the ground.

"NEK MINNET BITCH! NOT EVEN!"

Ace laughed. "Thanks for saving my ass."
"Well..it is good looking ass. Anyway, lets get this over & done with." I gave him a serious look. "Get behind me."

He did as he was told. I watched as the Marines ran at me. Quickly, I jumped, then squatted on the spot. I slammed my hand down.

"SUMMONING SQUAT! I SUMMON MY SECRET WAND OF FUCKERY!"

The wand shot out of the ground, and I caught it like a gymnastics baton. I twirled it around, before pointing it at the horde of Marines. A whole wave of energy surged through the wand, before it shot out a beam of darkness. I grinned, my eyes gleaming demonically in the light.

"Alright, join your weak ass comrades in the sea! TO THE SEA!"

They were all pushed back by the beam of darkness. All the energy was starting to deteriorate the ship. I clenched the wand, and immediately it stopped doing its darkness thing. I started to feel weak, and woozy.

"Shit.." I swore as I fell to my knees.
"Akaoni!"

Ace scooped me up like fish & chips, then got us back to the Moby Dick. I watched lazily as the Marine ship started to sink at a alarming rate. I looked up at Ace, who was sighing at me.

"That was crazy." Ace states.
I smirk. "Crazy awesome, or crazy as Sam the Bush man?"
"I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll go with both options." Ace grinned at me. "You're one crazy chick."
I winked at him. "Crazy=Genius."

'OH DAMN I WINKED AT HIM! AND HE IS GRINNING! I wonder how many times Girls have fainted when Ace grins at them?'

I looked at the sinking ships. "They could not handle my sick beats, or my dank memes."

(A/N:This is shit because I wrote this in the morning)