Puberty, its a bitch

13 year old!Ace x 13 year old!Reader

Sadly in this chapter I'm gonna have to force you to be 13.

(Y/N) pov
"Ahhh great....it is Shark week time.."I sighed

I quickly dealt with the bloody mess & put a pad on, or as I call it:'Bloody nappy.' Luckily if I manage to get through this week without Ace, Luffy or anyone in the mountain bandits noticing, then I'll be safe.

"(Y/N)! Lets go!"Ace called out
"Coming!"

I quickly shoved my shoes on & ran outside. Luffy was staring at a Dragon fly, interested in what it was doing. Ace stood there with his metal pole staff thing, looking annoyed as usual.

"Took you long enough."Ace grumbled
"Woah, calm down grumpy gills. We all don't have time for your tantrums."I shot back
Ace rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue.

'Whoops that wasn't meant to come out. Now Ace is gonna hate me & be all huffy.'

Luffy on the other hand, was laughing at his brother.

"HAHA YOU GOT BURNT ACE!"
"SHUT UP!"Ace yelled animatedly
I smirked."Anyway, or we gon do this or what?"

We headed off into the wilderness with meat on our minds. Ace would often look over at me, look away then blush. I was doing the same.

Yup, I like him. He's nice sometimes, but others he can be an asshole to both Luffy & I, but he has his faults.

"(Y/N)-chan! Look out!"

I turn & see a bear jumping out at me. With my Kokoro Kokoro no mi powers, I made the bear stop in mind air, and I threw it towards a near by tree. The bear growled out in pain, and was about to attack again.

"Slice.."I commanded

I sliced at the bears neck & it collapsed dead. I felt a weight lift off my mind, meaning that the pressure had stopped, and can have an easy mind again.

"Woooaaahhhhh! That was so cool!!!!!!!!!!"Luffy cheered with diamonds in his eyes
I giggled."Thanks Luff."
"You were almost killed back there!"Ace bursted out suddenly
"Eh? But I'm fine now-"
"I knew we should've left you back there..."

My eyes went wide. I hung my head low, the sadness & anger clouding my mind. I clenched my fists, obviously pissed off at him.

"Why...? Why are you such a dick to me? AM I SUCH A BURDEN TO YOU NOW ACE?! IF YOU REALY DIDN'T WANT TO SAVE ME BACK THEN, THEN YOU SHOULD'VE LEFT ME TO DIE! I NEVER SAID THAT I HAD WANTED TO JOIN YOU ANYWAY!"I yelled.

"I only joined....because I thought that I could have a family again. A new start. But I guess I can't can I? BECAUSE I'M SUCH A FREAK TO EVERYONE THAT THEY ALL JUST LEFT ME! ALL BECAUSE I WAS DIFFERENT! IF YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE SO BADLY THEN I'LL LEAVE NOW!"I screamed

I didn't bother to let Ace reply, I reactivated my powers again, and flew off.

Ace pov
I was left there, stunned at what (Y/N) had said. And for once, Luffy didn't have anything to say. He just kept on staring at the place where (Y/N) was before.

"We gotta find her Luffy. If she's left alone, she will end up destroying the world."

We both ran off to find (Y/N). We had to follow the trail of destruction to see where she went.

'Damn it I messed up! What am I gonna do!? This is all my fault....I had promised myself that I'd take care of her, but now..-'

"I can see her!"Luff yelled out
"Alright! LEAVE THIS TO ME!"
"ACE!"

I jumped away towards the cliff. (Y/N) looked like she was just about to destroy the world. Everything around her was being destroyed.

"(YYYYYY/NNNNNN)!!!"I yelled

I jumped towards her, and hugged her, ignoring all of her waves of power that's scratching me up. The tears were falling down my face, slightly smudging into (Y/N)'s shirt.

"(Y/N)! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY WHAT I SAID! I WAS JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOUR SAFETY! I GET IT THAT I'M AN ASSHOLE TO YOU, BUT THE TRUTH IS, IS THAT I REALLY LIKE YOU! A LOT! I JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MYSELF! PLEASE JUST CALM DOWN!"I yelled

Everything around us started to calm down. The wind returned to its normal business & gently blew everything around.

"And....I know this will sound weird, but I know when you're on your Shark week, I can always tell. You start to become more sassier, pickier & angrier than usual. I know that you're on it now actually......and you sorta got blood down your leg..."I said with a blush

I felt her move a bit, I let go of her & stared at her. She had her head hung low again, shadow over her (E/C) eyes.

"You...like me?"She asked
"Y-yeah.....I do."I said

She looked at me, and I saw that she was smiling with tears in her eyes. (Y/N) looked relieved, happy.

"I....I like you too, Ace-kun."

'Thats the first time she's ever called me Ace-kun.'

"HEEEYYYY! IS IT CALM NOW?!"Luffy yelled

She giggled & looked over to Luffy's direction

"Yes!"

She looked back at me, then grabbed my shoulders.

"Hey what are you-"

She cut me off by kissing me. I kissed back of course, but I didn't know exactly how to react with this, including when Luffy's running over to us.

"Just relax, Ace...who cares if he's watching. He'll learn what this is.."

Oh god thats right she can read my mind, and she can send mind messages.

"GWAH?!?!! (Y/N) IS EATING ACE'S LIPS!!! (Y/N)! STOP EATING ACE ALIVE!!!!! THATS JUST GROSS!!!"Luffy yelled out

(Y/N) pulled away, the both of us pouting & sweatdropping.

"Awww but Ace tastes nice! Just like meat..."She sighed
Luffy's eyes lit up."Oooohhhhhh! Can I have a try?!?"
My eyes went animated."NO IDIOT YOU CAN'T KISS ME!!"

The next thing you know, Luffy was chasing me around, yelling about rating the meat off my lips.

(A/N:Grruuuuhhhh I should be studying but there's so much to go through! Man why can't Math not be in the exams?)