Winter kisses & snowball fights

Ace x Reader

___IAMTHESATANQUEEN________

(Y/N) pov
I didn't really want to get out of our warm bed. It was really warm & comfortable!
Hauling myself out of bed, I tip toed over to the window & opened my curtain, the morning light glaring into my eyes. My squinting turned into a big wide smile when I saw brilliant pure white snow right outside my window.

I jumped onto the bed & started to shake Ace awake.

"Ace! Ace! Ace! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"I beg
He groaned, lazily swatting me away."(Y/N)...why are you waking me up?"
"Come on! Get your lazy grown up ass out of bed! You gotta see it!!"I say excitedly
"See what...?"Ace yawned
"The snow! It's been snowing & its fresh & pure!"I squeal

In an instant, Ace was out of bed, dragging me over to the window to see if the snow was real. He looked out the window & grinned mischievously.

"Well what are we waiting for?! Lets go!"He cheered

He started to open up the window, he tried to climb out but I pulled him back inside.

"Idiot! What are you doing?! Its freaking cold out there!"I scold with anime eyes
He pouted innocently."I'm sorry (Y/N)-chan..."

'Don't fall for the cuteness..'

Damn it...

'No don't...!'

The cuteness level is increasing..

'Don't-ah fuck it.'

I giggled."Damn it Portgas you're to cute."
"Damn right I am!"He sassed

(A/N: RT_Ninja return of Sassy Ace!)

We got dressed into some warm clothes & finally ran outside. The cold wind whipped our faces, making me squeal in surprise.

I spun around, happy that it was snowing.

'Man...I love snow...reminds me of the time Ace & I came here to Drum for the first time.'

All of a sudden, I felt something cold & hard hit my back. I turn around & saw Ace whistling guiltily. Smirking, I put my hands on my hips & did my 'Sassy Shrek' stance.

"Ace, was that you?"I asked
"Hmm...what are you talking about (Y/N)? You must be getting crazy-GWAH?!"

I laughed as I looked at the snow that was all over Ace's face. Clutching my stomach, I laughed even harder when Ace pouted angrily at me, folding his arms childishly.

"Woman! This means war!"

Third pov
Squeals & laughs filled the pure snow white atmosphere. (Y/N) laughed as she hit Ace, with a snowball, on his head.

"I'm gonna get you (Y/N)!"Ace sang

Ace started to chase after (Y/N). (Y/N) ran towards the snow kissed forest, hiding behind a tree. (Y/N) heard Ace run into the forest, muttering out a curse word, and carrying on.

(Y/N) giggled & came out of her hiding spot.

"Found you (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) squealed when she felt Ace wrap his arms around her waist. (Y/B) turned, laughing along with Ace.

"Boy you started it!"(Y/N) said
"Girl I didn't start nothing!"He sassed
(Y/N) gave Ace a look."Are you gonna go Sassy Ace on me, or are you gonna kiss me?"
Ace put in a thoughtful look."Hmmm...~Now that I think about it, kissing you does sound better."
(Y/N) grinned."Then what are you waiting for?"

Ace leaned in & gently presses his lips on (Y/N)'s. He had one gloved hand cupping her face, while the other was wrapped around (Y/N)'s slim waist. Their body heat started to warm up the two lovers, keeping the skin biting cold air away from them.

(Y/N) had her hands on Ace's chest. She could feel his muscles through his heavily padded coat. (Y/N) always loved touching Ace's muscles, to her, she felt safe with Ace. She knew that Ace wouldn't force her into doing anything if she's not comfortable with it.

But alas, the two were still human, and both pulled away for air.

Ace gently glided his thumb along (Y/N)'s rosy cheeks. He stared intensively into (Y/N)'s beautiful (E/C) eyes, the snow around her making her eyes look like crystals.

"Have I ever told you...how beautiful you are to me? Have I ever told you....how much I Love you?"Ace asked with seriousness
(Y/N) giggled."You always tell me Ace, and every moment I always remember how you tell me. Every time your voice would sound warm & loving, it always made me feel loved & safe."(Y/N) says

Ace smiled."Thank you, (Y/N), for being with me all the time."
"I need to anyway! If I leave you alone you'd end up lighting something on fire again!"(Y/N) jokes
"Oh come on (Y/N)! That was one time!"Ace groaned
"Oh that reminds me! You still haven't gotten back to me on my shirt you had burnt.."(Y/N) says

"Ughhh woman you kill me!"Ace moaned

(A/N:Its like 10 at night & I'm tired so I'mma just end this here. I want exams to be over & done with, teachers won't get off my back about studying & I just want sleep)