Love you for who you are

Lesbian Female!Ace x Lesbian!Reader

Either way, i support gay men, lesbian women & pansexual people. And i mean it. Don't listen to people who say you can't be who you are, and don't even listen to those stupid people who make fun of you. Those people obviously don't know human equality & are really stupid.

Also, I'm still gonna call female Ace, Ace. Mainly because I can't see him as a Anne or a Annie. Marco is still a man though.

(WARNING! THERE WILL BE A BIT OF LIME IN THIS!)

_MARCOISASMEXYPINEAPPLE___

(Y/N) pov
I felt feminine arms hug me from behind. I was about to squeal in surprise, but sighed as soon as I saw Ace giggling at me, a goofy smile on her lips.

"You're so jumpy (Y/N)!"Ace teased
I blushed."W-well I didn't see you coming!"
"Then get better at sensing me! Come on I'm hungry!"Ace whined
"Okay okay..come on I'll go feed you."I said
"Yay!!!"

Ace took my hand & started to drag me off the Moby Dick. Her short messy black hair swayed around as she ran.

'She's so beautiful...Would she have feelings for me at all? I don't think so, she & Marco are always teasing & flirting with each other, so she probably thinks of me as her friend.'

Yup. I'm in love with Ace. A female. There isn't anything wrong with that, huh?

Anyway, I only told Marco. Marco seemed to understand, and said that he was totally fine with it, and supported me for how I'm feeling towards Ace.

Anyway, Ace dragged me inside a near by restaurant. She ordered almost everything from the menu, whereas I only grabbed myself a Caeser salad with water. She promised me that she's paying for everything.

'How is it that she eats so much, yet still has that figure? Is it metabolism?'

Many times Ace fell asleep in her food, I always had to gently kick her, and wake her up, then she'd start eating again.

'Oh Ace..you're so stupid but you're so cute.'

Ace looked up from her food & stared at me with curious black eyes.

"(Y/N)-chan? Whats up? You've been staring at me for a while now."Ace pointed out
"Oh...well its nothing. Just thinking...you eat so much, yet you gain no weight."I said
Ace grinned at me."Hehehe guess I'm lucky!"

'Maybe I should tell her...about how I feel.'

"Hey-"

"Ace! (Y/N)! Pops needs you two to come back now! We're heading off!"A voice called out from outside
"Oh!"Ace swallowed all of her food."Okay!"

We ran out of the store, the owner chasing us with wild animated eyes.

'I knew Ace wouldn't have payed. She always dine & dashes.'

We hoped back on ship & we started to leave. I took my hair out of my pony tail & fluffed it up a bit, my (H/C) hair flowing with the wind.

Ace pov
I was huffing & puffing from all the running (Y/N) & I did. I set my orange hat back on my head, and looked over at (Y/N), but blushed as soon as my eyes laid on her.

'She's so pretty. Always smiling happily at me. It sucks that she probably likes Marco. If only I could grab her attention...somehow I will.'

I felt myself squirm as soon as (Y/N) laid her gentle (but sexy) (E/C) eyes on me. She smiled & looked like she was about to say something, but was stopped when Marco came up to us.

"Come on ladies no slacking off! If you two get your jobs done, then Pops will let us party!"Marco said
"Yeah yeah.."I said

(Y/N) pov
Ace & Marco started to walk off to finish off some assigned work from Pops.

'Why isn't that me?'

Oh well, there's always next time right?

*later that night*

Third pov
That night, the Whitebeard pirates didn't get all of their work done, and was therefore sent to bed. Well apart from (Y/N) & Ace, since they're on look out duty.

Ace sat there, looking out to sea. Beside her, (Y/N) was silently watching Ace's figure. (Y/N) really wanted to tell Ace of her feelings. She felt like it was the right time.

"Hey...Ace-chan?"(Y/N) called
"Yeah?"Ace yawned, turning to (Y/N)

(Y/N) felt gobsmacked as soon as she saw Ace against the moonlight. She looked absolutely radiant, and seductive to (Y/N)'s eyes.

"Y-you look beautiful tonight."(Y/N) stuttered
Ace blushed."R-really?"
"Y-yeah!"

Ace suddenly grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist, and pulled her onto Ace's lap.

"A-Ace-chan!"(Y/N) gasped
Ace placed a finger on (Y/N)'s lips."Shhh...they'll hear."
"Hear what..?"(Y/N) asked
Ace leaned in to (Y/N)'s ear."You & me...alone. Under the stars.."
"Ace...d-do you love me?"(Y/N) asked
Ace smirked."We'll see..won't we?"

Ace forcefully brought (Y/N), and kissed her lips. (Y/N) had wide eyes, but soon accepted the kiss. Ace smiled in the kiss, and pressed her body up against (Y/N)'s.

"So you love me, huh?"Ace asked in between kisses
"Yeah.....you drive me crazy."(Y/N) whispered back
Ace giggled, grabbing (Y/N)'s boobs, surprising (Y/N) with a gasp.

"You've always been so jumpy around me huh?"Ace hummed, sucking on (Y/N)'s neck.

(Y/N) moaned softly. Never has anyone ever made her feels so good. (Y/N) put her arms around Ace, and had one hand in Aces messy black hair, while the other was slowly untying Aces bikini bra.

"A-ahh~! Ace..."(Y/N) moaned when Ace found her sweet spot.

Ace hummed, and continued playing around with (Y/N). After she left enough damage to her neck, Ace licked & kissed the spot better as an apology.

Ace pulled away from (Y/N), her black bra falling off completely.

"(Y/N).."Ace dragged out her name, sliding her thumb over (Y/N)'s bottom lip.

"You sound so innocent when you moan for me like that.."Ace smirked
"Ace...do you really love me?"(Y/N) asked
"My love for you is brighter than the sun we live under..are you having second thoughts?"Ace asked
"No its just...this all feels so unreal."(Y/N) said
"Then I'll make it real."

Ace began to kiss (Y/N) again. This time with more passion & lust this time. Ace slid her tongue along (Y/N)'s lip. (Y/N) allowed Ace into her mouth, and they soon began to have a ferocious tongue war.

While Ace worked her magic on (Y/N)'s body, (Y/N) grabbed & teased Ace's chest with everything she could muster. (Y/N) was grinding her hips on Aces out of instinct, the (H/C) female moaning with whatever she had left of her vocal cords.

"(Y-Y/N)!"Ace moaned
"Aaaccce.."

The 2 spent the rest of the night, pleasuring & loving each other. They both kept their relationship a secret to the crew. Whenever it was their turn for look out, they would always be showing each other the love they kept for them, and would share it to their partner. But on other days, Ace & (Y/N) would be talking to each other, and joking around.

They stared into each others eyes after another night together.

"Ace I love you so much."(Y/N) whispered
"I love you too, (Y/N)."