CHAPTER 12: THE TRUTH HURTS, BUT LIES WORSE

Quinn woke up the following day with a cold sheet beside her, wondering where her lovely Latina has gone. Adjusting her eyes with the bright ray of light from the sun seeping through the window, she noticed a sticky note, water and aspirin on the mahogany table on the right bedside.

She let out a loud groan when her head starts to ache. She remembered all the scenes from last night and even the fact that she's still undressed. She smiled from the thought of last night with only her and Santana.

She got up on her bed, started fiddling with what to wear in her closet.

"HEY! Good morning sunshine!", Rachel exclaimed seating on a stool in the dinner table when she saw Quinn out from her and San's room.

"God Rachel… Stop screaming! And good morning.", she murmured, eyes still closed and walking like a zombie.

"Well, you should get used to it. That is my normal voice."

"Then you're not normal", She flopped down and burrowed her head into the pillow couch.

"Ppfff! Come on, wake up your girlfriend, and we will be having our coffee in Location Café, my treat!", The brunette sweetly says.

"Non-sense, she left early and I thought you'd saw her?", she murmured into the pillow.

"Huh? No? I didn't see her."

"She left a sticky note, she's meeting her mom."

"Ooohh, the mistress.", Rachel muttered, and Quinn snapped out from her current position.

"Rachel! Don't!", She says into a hushed. She walked into the dinner table and sat beside the brunette, "No one should know about this, even Santana."

"Why? She has to know. Her mom is a bitch and she wants you to get out from her daughter's life!", Rachel said into a whisper, Quinn just sat there with nothing to say.

"And I don't even know why on earth she has these guts to hate you while you're supposed to be the one who hates her. You're family almost quite ruined by her."

Flash back

Lima Ohio… Last year of High School…

"Quinn! Quinn!"

"What is it Rachel!?", Quinn stopped on her track.

"Have you decided about my little offer?", Rachel beamed with hope.

"Little offer? Are you insane? This is my shot! Why would I trade my part of having a solo in Nationals to your ridiculous offer?"

"Well reality check. You couldn't win Prom Queen without Finn! So, I'll let you borrow my boyfriend for Prom and you'll have to give me your solo!"

"You're making me laugh Rachel.", Quinn's shaking her head and started walking away but the little brunette keeps on following her.

"Being a prom Queen means gold for you, having a solo in Nationals means gold for me! It's a WIN-WIN, Quinn! So what do you say?"

"Ppssshhh! I can be Prom Queen without Finn, I can make him come back to me whenever I want, Rachel. You know your offer is so lame."

"I'll see you tomorrow again, Quinn!", Rachel shouted as Quinn's making her way back to her class.

School has been done for the day. Mckinley students makin' their way home except the little brunette.

Quinn hopped out from her sedan car and saw the annoying Rachel on their porch.

"What the hell are you doing here? It is not yet tomorrow, Rachel."

"Yeah I know but I can't wait. I know you'll ditch school tomorrow just to avoid me."