CHAPTER 5: BLONDE

LFTSTA

CHAPTER 5: BLONDE

SANTANA POV:

"HowAreYou? How-Are-you? HowAreYouToday? How-ARE-Youuu today? Oh! Fucking great, Rachel! You're just messing up with me!"

"You have to do it, Santana! So that you can avoid having Tantrums!"

"Hey! I'm asking for advice on how I can get rid of my nervousness, and not my tantrums. And for your information, I don't have tantrums!"

"Okay, fine! But you have to do it. It's like a ritual, you know? For you to be relaxed. Just remember, you have to say that first in a very fast pace, start it with a very low tone, and end it with a high tone; second: Very slow, the word "are" supposed to be "ARE" that big! Like you have to widen your eyes, or like you just saw Santa Clause."

"Okay, I can do this! I'm just-a little nervous."

"Why the hell are you nervous? You're just going to hang out with Quinn, and not going on a date with her?", Kurt asks confused. He's right, why am I so nervous? Maybe the fact that she's so beautiful and we're just going out? It really feels different this time.

Back in High School, both Quinn and I had little moments with just the two of us, walking in the corridor, eating in the cafeteria while waiting for Brittany, but we never had a bonding, like going shopping, having dinner in Breadsticks, jogging, going to the parks, and everything outside the school with just only the two of us.

"Well Kurt, I think Santana will be late if she's going to stay here for another 5 minutes.", Rachel said.

"Oh! Shoot! I have to go!", Thank god. I know Rachel saved me from answering Kurt's question. Well, I don't really know what to answer. I just feel so fucking nervous. It's like I have butterflies in my stomach.

______________________________________________

KURT/RACHEL:

"So, want to tell me something about what's going on? I know, you know something, Rachel.", Kurt asks her while sitting on the couch with a remote in his hand.

"I don't know anything, Kurt.", Rachel answers and grabbed the popcorn on the coffee table. Both Kurt and Rachel decided to watch Disney movies after Santana left the apartment. Their spending the whole day in the apartment since both of them don't have classes every Wednesday.

"Then why is she like asking for your advice? And I know when you give advice to people, it is always about love."

"Okay, I promise I didn't know anything but, I can feel that there is something about Santana, maybe she's really moving on.", Rachel says.

"What if Santana really wants to date Quinn? You think it's okay? Is Quinn not gonna be a rebound?", Kurt asks Rachel.

"Well, let's just hope that she's not.", Rachel says with much worry on her face.

"We are not going to just hope or wish that Santana will not do that to Quinn, we have to do something, Rachel. We are best friends, but Quinn is much closer to me and-"

"Wait! Are you trying to say that we should not let the two date? And… and we should sabotage Santana's plan on dating Quinn? Well, if she's really going to date Quinn. But Kurt, that's a bad thing to do! They're our friends, and I'm not going to let you do that, 'cause that could hurt Santana's feelings too and that act would be an act of a traitor fri-"

"RACHEL STOP! Okay? What are you ranting about? And why are you so exaggerated? I'm not going to do that to our friends, are you insane? And I'm not a bad person or an evil friend to do that. I was like, maybe we have to assure that Santana really likes Quinn, or she really felt something for Quinn before she dates her. Well, Quinn also just to be fair to Santana, but I know that she likes her already."