CHAPTER 10: IF EVER YOU'RE FREE

LFTSTA

CHAPTER 10

QUINN POV:

It's been two weeks since Santana started attending ballet classes in BAE. She has goes half days everyday in school, but she didn't resign yet in Franklin's Diner, so she spends her half left time at work, and gets home around nine or ten.

By the time she arrives, she's very exhausted and ready for bed. I'm lucky if she'd eat dinner with Rachel, Kurt, and I, but it's understandable.

I prepared a dinner tonight… She promised she'll get home early. I looked up at the wall clock, and it says 10:18 in the evening.

"Quinn, can I just bite with these foods on my plate? I'm really, really hungry.", Rachel looked on her plate on the dinner table and form a pout face.

"So am I.", Kurt second the motion.

"Me neither, but I want us to eat dinner together. Can we wait for another 10 minutes, please?", Quinn begged.

"Fine. I'll just look at it, and imagine that I'm eating.", Rachel said.

"Such a drama queen, Rachel.", Kurt said.

After a minute of staring at each other, and rubbing their hungry tummies, we finally heard a knock.

______________________________________________

SANTANA POV:

Damn… My feet, bones and every part of my physical body are aching. Ballet is not a very easy career… I have to be serious about it. Damn work too, but I need to keep my work to have an extra budget for ballet. Urgh! I don't know if I still could have dinner, all I wanna do is to be on my bed with Quinn and have a peaceful evening.

"Quinn, I'm here… please open the door.", I don't really have enough energy to be sound so excited, but I am really excited to see them, especially Quinn.

The door slid open and there's Quinn. I smiled excitedly when I saw her face, "Hey, babe!", She said, still beaming.

"Hi, babe!", I leaned forward and pressed a warm kiss on her lips.

"I thought you were gonna be late.", She took the duffle bag on my left shoulder.

"I really am late, babe."

"Yeah, I'm just messing up with you.", She giggled. She grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug, "I miss you these past few days, you know.", She slowly pulled back and smiled at me, "That's why I made a dinner, Rachel and Kurt are waiting in the kitchen. Come on, let's eat."

"Q, I-I'm sorry. I can't. But thanks for the dinner, I know I already love it, but I just wanna go to bed, if you don't mind? I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow.", I smiled and kissed her on her forehead.

"Hmm, okay. It's fine. I'm not gonna push you to eat. You want me to massage your back later?", She offered.

"No, it's fine. Just give me another hug before I go to sleep.", I smirked and invite her into my open arms. We both flopped down on the couch… I snuggled into the crook of her neck. I considered this as one of my favorite hobbies. Quinn is like a drug to me, I'm so addicted to her smell, her eyes, her hair, her smile and for taking good care of me.

"I love you… And I miss having dinner with you.", She sounds so sad, "You owe me a lot, Lopez.", She lay her head on my chest, and trailed her fingers on my collar bone.

I lifted her chin to look me in the eye, "Don't be upset, Quinn. I'll get up early in the morning to cook a breakfast for you.", I promised.

"'Kay… That's perfect… Good night. And don't forget to take a shower!"