CHAPTER 2: LET ME BE THE ONE

LFTSTA

CHAPTER 2: LET ME BE THE ONE

Monday evening...

"Rachel, you know what? Even though I do really like your voice, sometimes you make my ears wants to bleed! Really? Of all the songs,'My Headband'? And how the hell does everyone know the song?"

"TWITTER UPDATE! Santana is so D-R-U-N-K!", Rachel shouted, and everyone in the Bar shouted 'CHEERS!' at me.

"Na-uh! Shut the fuck up hobbit! I'm not drunk yet!", Because really I'm not.

"Yes youuu are!", She said with a smirk on her face.

"Then how'd you know?", I muttered. Hmm, Actually I am, but just a little.

"Because you said you liked my voice!", Then Rachel just poked out her tongue.

"You know what? I want to go all Lima hei-", Before I reach Rachel's finger Kurt interrupted me

"Calm down ladies! We're having fun in here, right? Please not now.", I just rolled my eyes.

"CHEERS! 'Cause my best friend Santana here wantssss to siiiing!", Then everyone in the crowd started to shout.

"SING! SING! SING! SING!"

"Oh! No way Man-hands! Nope! Never!"

"I want to sing something.", Quinn said, and I just smiled at her.

"Who's gonna vote for 'RUN JOEY RUN'!? Raise your hands!", Oh my god, I really want to vomit on Rachel's face, maybe she would stop suggesting nauseous songs!

"'Run Joey Run' is so fucking GENIUS Rachel, so -NO!", I say to her face then I hear Quinn chuckle, oh god, I just realized that she has a very cute chuckle.

"Quinn! I know you love me more than Santana! So go for 'RUN JOEY RUN'!", Rachel shouted while Quinn makes her her way onto the mini stage. Then everyone starts to applause for her.

Quinn whispered something to the band behind her, maybe it was about the song that she was going to sing. She grabbed the microphone, and I could tell that she's nervous, because she's squeezing the microphone so hard.

"Quinn! Quinn! Go!", Rachel's cheering.

"Rachel, why won't you stop barking just for a second, I wants to hear Quinn's voice!", I say while giving her an annoyed look.

"Fine...," She said while giving me a pout, as if that would work on me.

"Not working!", This time I'm the one who poked out my tongue.

"Hi everyone, I'm Quinn and I'd just like to sing something to lighten up the mood." I shift my attention back to Quinn and give her a smile of encouragement, "I hope you'll like it.", I saw her look at me when she said the word 'you'. So is this song for me? It finally started, I love this song, I love The Corrs!

I haven't slept at all in days
It's been so long since we've talked
And I have been here many times
I just don't know what I'm doing wrong

Why's she doing that again, the eyes that could melt anyone. I think I'm lost in her eyes.

What can I do to make you love me
What can I do to make you care
What can I say to make you feel this
What can I do to get you there

She's really looking at me, and I just shift my attention to Kurt and caught him looking at me. No, wait! Everyone's looking at me, but, why?

There's only so much I can take
And I just got to let it go
And who knows I might feel better
If I don't try and I don't hope