CHAPTER 20: TROUBLE IS ON OUR WAY II

Hi to all! New update for you guys! :) Kind of sequel of the last chapter? well I don't know.

Truth is, I'm just excited to make an update and I forgot to think about a new title for this chapter, Haha. Enjoy!

______________________________________________

CHAPTER 20: TROUBLE IS ON OUR WAY II

It has been 4 months already after Santana had her accident. And two weeks earlier, she decided to enroll in a ballet school, twenty minutes short drive from their apartment. She chose to go to a new dance academy because of many reasons, three of them are: BAE is kind of a long drive, she doesn't want to be asked by her former classmates of what happened to her and BAE is much more expensive than this new school she decided to attend.

Earlier this morning, she went back to get her ballet costume which she regrets now.

Santana keeps looking at herself in the mirror getting pissed off with her tutu.

"I hate this one. Why it is so generic to wear pink tutu when you say Ballet?" Santana groaned.

Quinn chuckles at her.

"See. Now you're laughing at me." Santana says while removing her tutu.

"Come here," Quinn grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes "You are gorgeous."

"But you were laughing." Santana commented and pouted.

"Well, because you are being this dorky Santana that I really, really like," Quinn says as Santana furrows her eyebrows "and adore." she added.

"Tell me more." Santana shows a hint of smile.

"Umm, and sexy?" Quinn shows the cute smile that made Santana fall in love.

"There you are Fabray, you know if a smile could kill me?" She steps closer and whispered "it'll be yours."

Quinn grabbed Santana's shirt and kissed Santana's smirk away.

"How about we take our cuddle back in our bed, Black Swan," Quinn says looking at Santana's lips "or more." she shrugged.

"Hmm, I think I like that," she wiggles her brow.

"I'm happy for you, San."

Santana sighed "Actually, I'm kind of nervous."

"Well, don't be. You have the guts to be a ballerina."

"Do you think so?" Santana asked, unsure.

"I believe so." Quinn answered.

"Okay, what if-" Quinn stopped Santana.

"Santana, stop the ifs."

"But-"

"And stop the buts," Quinn countered.

Santana zipped her lips.

"Good!" Quinn says "Now, how about we go out and head to the ice cream store nearby?"

"Sweet, Let's go!" Santana agreed and kissed Quinn on the cheek before they both head out to eat an ice cream..

______________________________________________

The next morning…

"Come on Berry, quit hogging the bathroom." Santana says louder as she knocks on the bathroom door.

"Santana, my ritual takes thirty to forty five minutes! How about, you quit knocking the bathroom door?" Berry shouts from the inside.

What the fuck? Santana mouthed.