CHAPTER 6: COMFORT AND SORRY

LFTSTA

CHAPTER 6: COMFORT AND SORRY

Wednesday, 7 in the evening.

"And then she left.", Quinn ended her story.

When Santana left Quinn to follow another blonde, Quinn slowly walked away, and decided to head back to the apartment. She didn't want to cry anymore, but when Kurt noticed her bulging eyes, he asked questions, and she couldn't stop the tears from falling. She just let herself land in Kurt's open arms, and let him hug her until her breathing calmed after crying from all the pain.

"You're gonna be okay, it's okay, it's gonna be okay.", Kurt whispered as he comforted Quinn.

"I love her Kurt, I really do. I want her to notice me.", she says, breaking the hug and looking down, "I know I sound desperate and it's stu-"

"Hey, look at me.", Kurt says, and Quinn slowly looks at him while listening, "You are not desperate, not even stupid. Santana… Santana is the one who's stupid for not seeing that you're here… everywhere."

"It's funny because sometimes I wish I were Brittany."

"You don't have to be Brittany. You just have to be yourself. You don't need to do the things that Brittany does – Wait! Is Brittany the reason why you brought Santana near the ducks? Ducks are like Brittany, you should know that."

"What are you saying?"

"Quinn, tell me you didn't do that on purpose?", Kurt asked with a straight face.

"I did.", Quinn admitted in a whisper and she started sobbing.

"Oh god… shh, I'm here.", Kurt hugged her again, and waited until Quinn drifted off to sleep in his arms.

______________________________________________

Thursday, 2:27 AM.

Santana's POV:

I thought she was Brittany, I thought I could bring her back, and I thought I could bring us back. But there's no more us…

It all ended when she said that she didn't want to break up with Trouty Mouth...

NO! It ended when I brought up the unofficial break-up thing to her. I'm a big failure!

Fucking big failure…

And now I'm broken again into pieces, and I broke Quinn too.

I'm so stupid! Why would I think that Brittany would come here, she doesn't love me anymore. She doesn't even care! No calls, texts, chatting or letters from her!

Why did I decide to come back here? I am still ashamed of leaving Quinn in the park by herself, so I went back, but she wasn't there anymore…

"Santana?", I heard a small voice coming from the Kitchen.

"Yeah… Are you the hobbit?", I snapped back, I knew it was Rachel and I'm not in a good mood for another Oprah or Dr. Phil right now.

"Why did you come home so late? It's dangerous for you to walk by yourself in the middle of the night.", She asked with concern on her voice.

I sighed, "I'm sorry for snapping at you, I just don't want to talk right now Rach.", all lights are turned off, but I can see her smile by the light of the moon after I called her Rach.

"Yeah, it's okay. Quinn is already sleeping beside Kurt in my room, and I still have something to do so, you can have your room by yourself. I think you want or need some time to be alone.", Rachel said. I love this girl so much, even though she's really annoying and for god's sake, I don't know if she still breathes when she starts to talk. She really cares for me and I really care for her to,o but I don't know how to show those things to my friends.