CHAPTER 9: THE DREAMS WE'VE FINALLY FOUND

Hummel-Berry-Fabray-Lopez Apartment…

SANTANA POV

What a booorriiing day… What a shit day… No, What a booorriiing shitty day.

"Yah, this is shit, TV shows are shit.", I muttered, as I keep on clicking the remote control to find a better show. This will be a long lonely day… Now I'm regretting letting Kurt take Quinn to YALE instead of me… Now I have to suffer all day on this couch, with all these snacks on the coffee table, and this useless television in front of me.

I've been thinking for two hours where I could go today… Go to the Park? Nope… Not without, Q. Hmm, What about the Mall? I don't have enough money… It is my day off today, so I'd just pretend that my coach in music cut our classes…

Yeah, I know, I know. If one of my friends, especially if my girlfriend, knows that I didn't take any classes in NYADA, and I'm just wasting my time working in a Diner, they will lecture me about ruining or wasting my talent. Well, I said that I'd like to sing, but I have to think about it more. Like Rachel, she sings but she's looking forward to be a part of history in Broadway. Like Kurt, he'd also like to sing, but he also plays for another team! Well, not 'plays for another team' means the fact that he's 'gay', I mean he sings and is involved in fashion.

"Hmmm… Ballet.", I said as I looked at what I'm watching… Ice Princess the movie, "Yah, I was in Ballet class when I was 4.", I stated to no one.

"You were in Ballet when you were 4!?", I was startled by the intrusive voice I heard.

"FUC-JEEZ!", then I turned around to see the person, "Rachel! What the hell you still doing here? I thought you have classes today, and lips locking with Cassandra July!?", I teased as I picked one chocolate chip from the Jar on the coffee table.

"Ha-ha! That's funny! I just don't feel like going, so… And why are you still here, huh?", She threw back the same question I'd asked.

I don't know what to answer… With so much panic, I pick some chocolate chips, and load it in my mouth.

"Wha'? Do wo thwink yuwor d wonly won who kon teyk an abshent?", I said with loads of chips in my mouth.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full, Santana!"

"And have you moved your ass up from that couch? I saw you sitting there in the same position when I peed two hours ago, and now you're still there in the same position!", Rachel added.

"Excuse me, where do you think these chips came from?"

"Whatever!", She huffed as she flopped down on the couch beside me, "And oh, Kurt sent a text message, he couldn't pick up Quinn 'cause he needs to send a quick report to Vogue."

"Why he didn't text me?"

"Well, maybe the fact that you were just sitting here, and haven't noticed that you left your phone in the bathroom.", She deadpanned sarcastically.

"Oh! Thanks! I'll go pick her up later.", I shrugged.

"You know, you cannot keep what you really do in your life from Quinn.", She told me.

"Keep what?", I played innocent.

"I knew it was you when I passed by in front of Franklin's Diner a couple of weeks ago, and I had just confirmed it when you showed up at the hospital with your Apron.", She proved and there's no hole for me to escape.

"Yeah, I will tell her, but not now, and stop stalking Berry!"

"You know what you really want Santana. Why do you keep on wasting your time?", She asked with a wrinkled forehead.