CHAPTER 24: GUILTS AND CONFESSIONS

AN: Hi, how are you my dearest readers? It's been a month lol and yes I'm still alive! Thanks for sticking around, for all the reviews and for all your support... After this , we have only 2 or 3 more chapters left for this fanfic. Sooo, yeah. I'm kinda' sad too, but I really have to finish this one soon. Quinntana is the best. So let's start! Don't forget to leave a comment about this chapter. I love you all!

-Thank you, MDFT HaRtHarT

______________________________________________

It was 9 am in the morning when Santana was awakened by the sound of her alarm clock. She groaned, feeling lazy to get up. She tried to stop the clock by roaming her hand to her night stand drawer.

"Oh God thank You!" She murmured after she set off the alarm.

She knitted her brows noticing the numbness on her other arm. She looked at her bedside and saw a blonde girl cuddled in her arms.

She tucked herself under the blanket and saw her and the blonde's body totally naked.

She tries to remember what happened the night before but she couldn't. She felt the blonde stirred a bit and moved backwards to her, looks like the blonde was asking for more cuddle.

Oh shit! Is this Quinn? But Quinn's hair is a bit short.

Then someone's name clicked in her mind "Oh, shit!" She mumbled and bit by bit she remembers everything.

"Hey?" She shook the girl cuddling her.

"Honey, please wake up!" The fuck Santana? You can't call a girl honey that you only had a one night stand with.

"Amy!" She called louder than a whisper.

Amy stirred again and finally woke up "Hmm, Santana what's wrong?" She asked looking at Santana.

"We are fucking naked!" Santana said as she pointed out both of their naked bodies.

"Ofcourse we are naked. We had sex." She groaned and gets back ducking her head in the pillow.

Santana gulped into what Amy said. She confirmed all the questions running in Santana's mind... We had sex. This is...

"It feels amazing..." Amy says looking back at Santana.

She looks into Santana's eyes and it did stung how Amy's looks screams she loves Santana so much while the Latina's eyes are full of guilt and regrets.

"It did?" Santana asks.

Amy nods and giggles "Yeah... You're awesome by the way. I didn't know you also like being the pillow queen." she smirked.

Santana giggled a bit. "You made me just laid here and you're on top?" Santana asked her, skeptical.

Amy's face turned into a disappointment. "Y-you don't remember?" She asks and started to got up "Oh gosh, I knew... I knew it was all wrong! Oh gosh!" Amy started to pick all her things.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Santana got up and asked worriedly.

Amy starts yelling "Santana, you were drunk last night and I drove you home, Kurt and Rachel were not here, I took you to bed and then...shit!" She stopped but went on "This shit happens" she felt embarrassed "I'm sorry, I know you don't have feelings for me!"

"Hey, hey...Ssshh" Santana wrapped her arms around Amy from the back and held her tight. "I'm not sure about what I feel for you right now but you're nice and sweet, and the last thing I want is for you to leave." Santana says.