Chapter 12- Truth Or Dare

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, Tiffany gasped loudly and screamed, "I dare you to tell Cory your true feelings for him!"

Everyone except Shelby squealed in excitement. Shelby blushed bright red and covered her face with her hands.

"Lizzie, Truth or Dare?" Asked Jess, as she stared into Lizzie's big blue eyes.

She thought for a moment, putting her hands on her face just like Shelby.

She shot up and said, unknowingly, "Dare?"

Jess pondered for a second. Lizzie is a pretty though girl, and will do basically anything. This was gonna be hard.

"I dare you drink everything in Shelby's fridge, in one solo cup!" Jess screamed as she held her head up high, proud of herself.

Everyone gasped around them. Lizzie's eyes widen with fear. Jess and everyone else could tell that Lizzie regreted her dare already.

They got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen. They had to follow Shelby in order to not get lost. Seriously, Shelby's house was triple the size of Jess' small house.

We passed through the living room, where a sleeping black dog was. Jess remembered Shelby mentioned this dog as 'Shadow'.

Every step they took, Lizzie grew more nervous and nervous. Jess smirked as she look at her. Lizzie avoided eye contact, and stared at the floor.

Jess sure made a great dare.

But, soon it would be Jess' turn. And there was no way, that she was gonna do a dare from Lizzie after this!

"We all get to pick two ingredients, except for Lizzie. And Lizzie has to wait in the dining room, so it will be a surprise!" Said Shelby, as they approched the kitchen.

Shelby opened the fridge, which was huge. We all gasped when we looked inside. It was beautiful, so much food was inside. I knew her parents were rich, but wow!

Lizzie walked into the dining room, which was right next to the kitchen. Jess felt bad for Lizzie, but at the same time Jess was so excited.

Shelby set up the blender, which was a better idea then just putting random stuff in a glass!

Stacey went first. She scanned the fridge. Her eyes stopped on some pickles and onions. She grabbed both and put them in the cup.

Tiffany grabbed some garlic, and stopped. She picked up a bad, that smelled like rotten socks and cheese. "Uh, Shelby. What's this?"

Shelby took the bag from her. "I think rotten seaweed chips?"

Tiffany gasped and put them in the blender, along with the garlic she got.

Jess went next. She grabbed some orange juice, just to be nice. And some ketchup. Something nice, and something gross.

Shelby went last. She went to the very back of the fridge and felt around. She gasped in excitedment as she pulled out some rotten tomatoes.

They all gasped. Loud enough that Lizzie may have heard them.

Then Shelby grabbed an apple. Just to be nice.

They blended it. And sooner or later, Lizzie would be drinking it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it was done, they gracefully brought it to Lizzie. She had a very weak stomach. So this was gonna be fun.

"You only have to take three gulps. Then you can stop." Said Jess, as she handed it to her.

Lizzie brought the cup to her lips, and gaged. She inhaled deeply, and took a sip.

She almost threw up!

She took to more and put the cup down. "I did it."

"Congrats. Let's go back to my room!" Shouted Shelby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, Jess truth or dare?" Asked Lizzie. Her smrik was so evil, that Jess slumped back in her chair.

Jess thought for a moment. "Truth."

"Who do you like?" Asked Lizzie. Everyone gasped, and looked straight at Jess.

"Um . . ." Was all Jess could say.

Stacey asked, "Do you even like someone?"

Jess gulped. "Yes."

Everyone squealed. "Omg, who?!" They all asked.

"M-Max?"

They all gasped. "Max, the bad boy?!"

"Y-Yes. He's n-not that b-bad."

"I know someone who likes you." Said Tiffany.

Jess gasped, "Who?"

"Adam Dahlberg."

They gasped again.

Tiffany replied. "It's true. I over heard him and his friend Barney talking about it."

"But his ex-girlfriend, Dawn, still likes him!" Shouted Shelby.

Jess gasped. "W-wait. Does she have purple and pink hair?"

"Yes."

"She has been given be dirty looks all year long!" Screamed Jess.

Lizzie nodded her head. "Yep. She still likes Adam. But Adam likes you."

"And I like Max."

Tiffany asked Jess, "How long have you liked Max?"

"I don't know. I sort of just realized it. He has always been nice to me ever since we were partners in cooking class. And he's kind of cute. And he seems . . . different then all the other boys. And he said he never met anyone like me." Jess said.

That lead the girls to a huge, "Awwwee!"

The sleepover went on. But the words Jess has said, lingered in her head. I like Max.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done! *Flops on bed*

I know I said I would upload on Monday, but I am super bord! So enjoy.

Also, we reached 3k reads. *screams*