As if Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough! (Ch. 16)

**A/N: Hello everyone! Oh my goodness! Thank you all for supporting my stories! I can't believe I have a hundred fans. That's crazy. I'm so so so sorry that I haven't posted in an extremely long time! I feel so badly about that! I used to update daily then twice weekly and now I'm lucky if I can even check here on the weekends, let alone update! It's crazy! So many things have been going on in my life, but who cares, all that matters is I FINALLY uploaded! Yay! I hope you guys like it! Sorry I'm ranting so much...Hopefully I will get some more time to update in the near future. I also got a new computer today! Yayyy! I now have a HP laptop, my previous computer, and my brand new 15" MacBook Pro! Woo! There goes my life savings... Haha, oh well it's way worth it. Sorry for typing sooo much! Thank you all again for all your support and congrats for reading this never-ending A/N.

<3 SarahRuRu**

As if Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough!

Chapter 16

Point of view: Sean

I know Casey was mad, scratch that, pissed, that I didn't tell her that her brother was in trouble, but I really didn't want to see her reaction. I hate, hate, hate, seeing her pissed. It's horrible and breaks my heart every time I see her in pain.

Even though Marc did it for me, it still hurt to see the look in her eyes, the look that a lost puppy has when it's about to give up hope.

"Sean? Hello, anyone home?" Marc asked, snapping his fingers in my face and snapping me out of my reverie.

"Oh, hey, sorry." I replied lamely.

"Are you okay bro? I know that Casey was mad and sad and well a lot of other emotions too, but it's not all your fault and she'll get over it." Marc said, trying to improve my mood.

"Thanks," I replied looking down at my hands.

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes until Marc regrouped his thoughts.

"So, you ready to go?" Marc asked, looking at me with concern on his face.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I replied and gathered up my stuff to set out for where John was being kept.

* * * * * *

Point of view: Casey

"Where are you guys going?" I asked Sean and Marc's retreating figures.

"Uhm, we're getting dinner, babe." Sean replied, not so smoothly. Liar.

"Right. Marc, where are you guys going?" I asked, turning to face Marc's figure.

"We're going to get your brother." Marc answered, looking down.

"You're WHAT?!" I exclaimed, making both of them flinch at the same exact moment.

"Yeah, we really have to go now, Case." Sean replied, looking behind me instead of at me.

"Hah, you think you are going to go save MY brother without me?" I asked sarcastically.

"You're not coming." They replied in unison.

"Like heck I'm not coming." I replied and ran towards the car.

"No, we're serious, you're not coming. We're not letting you get hurt again. We can't risk having you become even more vampire-like." Marc answered as Sean looked at the ground avoiding my pleading gaze.

"But, no! You can't just leave me here to wonder if everything's going alright, if you guys are okay or if you need help!" I shouted, and a couple people's windows shut from the apartment complex behind us.

"Case, calm down. We'll be fine. Sean built his strength back up, and I'm running at top marks right now so we have all the more luck. We'll be back in a couple of hours or so. If not, stay here until one of our friends comes to check on us tomorrow morning. If our friend does come, he'll help you sort out what you're supposed to do." Marc said, as calm as ever.

"You just want me to sit and wait here instead of helping you guys?" I asked, astonished.

"Yes. We're expendable, you're not." Marc replied looking me straight in the eye, showing he was serious. When Sean heard what he said he looked up and made eye contact with me too, showing he agreed.

"There's no way I'm staying here like some freaking princess or something who is too fragile to get hurt. I'm coming with." I replied, still as stubborn as ever.

"Case, I know you're going to hate this, but get back in the house." Sean said, using his telepathy to make me go back to my house against my will.

"I'm sorry, Case. Stay inside, be safe. Love you." Sean called back, looking like he hated what he was doing, but knowing he had to.

"'bye, Case. Love you." Marc called out, and I could practically feel Sean's death glare that he shot at his brother.

I didn't say anything; I just walked into Marc and Sean's house against my will and started shutting and locking all of the doors and windows while Sean and Marc peeled out of the parking lot.

What a great night this is turning out to be. Not.

(C) SarahRuRu

**A/N: Hello everyone! Oh my goodness! Thank you all for supporting my stories! I can't believe I have a hundred fans. That's crazy. I'm so so so sorry that I haven't posted in an extremely long time! I feel so badly about that! I used to update daily then twice weekly and now I'm lucky if I can even check here on the weekends, let alone update! It's crazy! So many things have been going on in my life, but who cares, all that matters is I FINALLY uploaded! Yay! I hope you guys like it! Sorry I'm ranting so much...Hopefully I will get some more time to update in the near future. I also got a new computer today! Yayyy! I now have a HP laptop, my previous computer, and my brand new 15" MacBook Pro! Woo! There goes my life savings... Haha, oh well it's way worth it. Sorry for typing sooo much! Thank you all again for all your support and congrats for reading this never-ending A/N.

<3 SarahRuRu**