As if Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough! (Chapter 3)

**A/N: Hello! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I didn't have school, so I spent the whole day sleeping. I have a couple chapters after this written up, and I will be posting them soon! Sorry for the slow start, I promise it'll speed up soon! Thanks for your support! Feel free to comment, vote, rate, PM, whatever! :) <3 SarahRuRu**

As if Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough!

Chapter 3

Point of view: Daisy

I hate Sean. I was so happy the day he asked me out, but no, he had to go and ruin it by breaking up with me a couple days after. A couple days! That's insane. He's the shortest relationship I've ever been in. Most guys stay with me for a couple months at least. But no, Sean has to go and ruin it by breaking up with me and making me the laughing stock of the whole freaking high school. I don't think I'll ever forget what he did to me.

I am so happy he left that bimbo Casey. I mean what is with her? She's always the freaking damsel in distress. "oh Sean, come save me from this burning building." or "oh Sean look I'm being kidnapped" are you kidding me? No one has that much drama in their loves at one point there is something wrong here.

I was so happy the day Sean left town. You know the old saying, out of sight out of mind. Normally I wouldn't say cheesy cliches like that, but Sean seriously screwed up my life. There is no way that that kid is going to get away with this.

I mean how random was the day he asked me out? I was just sitting there then wham! There's Sean asking me to go out with him. I wonder what his motive was? Maybe it was a dare or something. Or maybe he wanted to use me to make someone else jealous. Maybe that bimbo Casey. I really don't see what he sees in her. She is such a loser. Ooh I'm an orphan and I can do whatever the hell I want 'cause my guardian slash brother doesn't care. Freak.

I think that she needs some pay back. I am going to come up with some amazing plan for revenge. Then maybe Sean will here about it somehow and comeback to save her and I'll show him how stupid and pointless she is and he'll fall for me instead and ignore that freaking attention whore.

Yeah. Casey McWhore, your pathetic life is going to become your own personal hell.

(c) SarahRuRu

**A/N: Hello! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I didn't have school, so I spent the whole day sleeping. I have a couple chapters after this written up, and I will be posting them soon! Sorry for the slow start, I promise it'll speed up soon! Thanks for your support! Feel