As if Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough!

**A/N: So...what do you think? Good, bad? Should I stop this story? It's not getting very many reads...

Thanks for your patience though! You're amazing.

Feel free to comment, vote, PM, whatever!

<3 SarahRuRu**

As If Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough!

Chapter 8

Point of view: Sean

My heart ached when I saw Casey. I couldn't do anything for a few seconds and I'm sure I looked like a complete idiot just staring at her. I could hear a loud sound in the background of my stunned mind, and once I snapped back into reality I realized it was Casey screaming my name. Wow, someone's happy to see me...

"Hi Casey," I replied to her screaming lamely. What else was I supposed to say though, 'I'm sorry I left, it was for your own good'? No, that'd be way too cliche'.

After thinking for a few seconds I looked and realized that Andre was trying to leave. Oh, right, someone ran into me when I opened the door. I must be weaker than I thought since I didn't remember that happening until now...

"Hello Andre," I said trying to keep the hate in my voice masked from Casey. From the look on her face I didn't do a very good job. Too bad.

"Hey, wanna let me pass dude?" Andre asked looking at me like I was a freak but standing straighter so he was almost as tall as me. Challenging me? Psh. Good luck with that. I fought to keep the smirk off my face.

"Yeah, later." I said and moved out of the door's threshold while staring Andre down and liking the fact that he had to look up to stare back.

Once he was out the door and down the walkway I could hear him start to run. Haha, loser. I guess someone has somewhere he needs to be, and fast. Or, maybe he's really afraid of me...

"Don't get your ego too puffed up little bro," Marc said with a smirk from across the room. I quickly snapped back to the present moment again and out of my thoughts. I guess I got too used to being on my own and not conversing with other...people.

"Haha, very funny Marc." I said sarcastically but I was smiling. I missed him. A lot. We've been through a lot together after all.

I looked around the living room for Casey and spotted her cleaning up her and Andre's mess.

"So, I see you finally won Andre over." I stated flatly, showing I wasn't pleased. Jeez, I know I didn't want her fawning after me for the rest of her life, but I didn't think I could get replaced so fast, especially by...him.

Casey looked over, and I saw confusion flash on her face and then she looked down...guilty? What is she thinking?

"Glad to see you too." Casey said sarcastically, masking the pain she felt, and continued cleaning.

"Uhm, need help Casey?" Marc asked waking up from the trancelike state he was in while we talked. What's going on with him? He's normally really alert and perky...What all did I miss?

"Sure, thanks, Marc; I'm glad someone cares." Casey said emphasizing someone and looking pointedly at me. Ouch.

I walked across the room and into the spare room. I looked around wishing Casey wasn't so mad at me...wishing I hadn't left...wishing I hadn't screwed up.

"Case, can I spend the night in the spare?" I called down the hallway to her and paused, waiting for the answer.

"No, Marc is going to stay there." Casey stated matter-of-factly and I tried not to flinch even though she couldn't see me and my reaction.

"Oh," I whispered to myself and walked back out of the room.

"Sorry for barging in and wrecking your day, Case," I said while I was walking across the living-room. When Casey didn't answer I turned around and looked at the spot in front of the couch where she was cleaning and tried not to run across the room in anger.

She. Was. Kissing. My. Brother.

I balled my fists up and fought the urge to run the ten feet across the room and punch the living daylights out of my brother. What. The. Hell.

Instead of giving into my impulse I calmly walked out of her house and down the walkway to the stairs. Once I was at the bottom I collapsed on the concrete platform behind the stairwell and everything went black.

(C) SarahRuRu

**A/N: So...what do you think? Good, bad? Should I stop this story? It's not getting very many reads...

Thanks for your patience though! You're amazing.

Feel free to comment, vote, PM, whatever!

<3 SarahRuRu**