As If Moving, Transferring Schools, and Meeting the Possible Love of My Life Wasn't Enough! (Ch. 16)

**A/N: Hey guys! Here's the much anticipated chapter! Hope you guys like it! <3 Feel free to comment, vote, fan... you know you'll get a virtual cookie! :) <3 SarahRuRu**

As If Moving, Transferring Schools, and Meeting the Possible Love of My Life Wasn't Enough!

Chapter 16: Deadly Emotions

Point of view: Sean

The second I saw Casey's blood, my mind started spinning. For normal wanna-be-boyfriends, this would be because the one person you want in the world is kidnapped and got injured during the process. For me, it's because I'm standing in a room about three feet by five feet, and there is a bunch of blood on the floor. I could feel the monster inside of me trying to take over, trying to make me hunt Casey.

"No," I hissed willing the monster away.

"What?" John asked, looking at me puzzled.

"N-nothing. We have to go find Casey. Now." I replied, talking through my clenched teeth. The second I finished speaking I rushed out of the room, grabbed my stuff and left the apartment as fast as I could.

"Ah," I said unconsciously, breathing in a breath of the cool night air.

"Dude, what are you doing?" John asked, coming up behind me. Jeez, how did he get here so fast? I guess his--- Oh right, he's waiting for an answer I guess I should stop mentally rambling.

"Nothing, just making a plan to get my g-- your sister back." I said almost saying "my girlfriend" don't I wish?

"Okay. So what are we going to do?" John asked, looking at me suspiciously.

"Um. We aren't doing anything. I'm going to go get her." I said hoping he wouldn't argue.

"Excuse me? This is my sister, I'm going." John said looking as if he was about to punch me.

"Uh, bye." I said and sped off into the distance. I know, I know, that wasn't the most mature way to handle the problem, but come on, who knows what the Leaders are doing to Casey?

I quickly approached their office, designed as a dentist's office, ironically enough, and walked right in the door. The door rattled when I walked in and I quickly ran to the door in the back of the room and flung it open. I tried not to flinch when my eyes adjusted to the darkness. Casey, laying there motionless, on the floor and the Leaders were just staring at her, chatting away.

"You guys were supposed to teach her and John, not kill them." I said without a drop of sarcasm in my voice. Pissed was an understatement.

The Leaders looked back at me like I was a bug they wished they could squish... Actually they could probably do just that, but right now I didn't care, I have to get Casey back.

"Is that how you speak to your elders, young fledgeling?" the Leaders both asked me at the same time.

I ignored their question and ran across the room to go stand in front of Casey. I think my footsteps hurt her because I heard her moan in pain. I cringed and looked down to see her eyes slowly opening.

I crouched down and waited for her to come conscious.

"Case?" I asked, hoping my voice will speed up the process. I have to get her out of here before the Leaders decide to finish their job.

"S-sean?" Casey whispered, sounding startled.

"Shh. It's okay, I'm going to pick you up now, okay? It's going to hurt but I promise I'll be as gentile as possible.

"Mmm," Was all she could manage to respond. I slipped my arms under her body making sure I didn't jostle her broken arm and Casey bit her lip, drawing blood. I just clutched her closer, and tried to think of better thoughts. Happier thoughts.

I slowly brought her all the way up to my chest and held her against my frame like a baby, once again, not jostling her arm.

I left the room silently, waiting for the Leaders to attack. Luckily, they didn't.

"I'm so, so, sorry Case," I said looking down at Casey's injured body and continued, "I didn't mean to have them hurt you I just wanted them to tell you the truth because I'm a coward. I couldn't tell you myself. I'm so sorry." my guilt seeped out into my words, and I tried not to cringe I'd always grown up being taught that I'm a guy, guy's shouldn't show their emotions it makes them weak. I guess my mortal parents were right, look what my love for Casey got me into...

© SarahRuRu

**A/N: Hey guys! Here's the much anticipated chapter! Hope you guys like it! <3 Feel free to comment, vote, fan... you know you'll get a virtual cookie! :) <3 SarahRuRu**