As if Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough! Ch. 14

**A/N: Hello! Here's the next piece! Enjoy! :) Comment, vote, fan, whatever! Thanks for everything! I'll be updating again over the weekend! Same with "I Can't Believe I'm Stuck Here With Complete Strangers!"

<3 SarahRuRu**

As If Losing the Possible Love of my Life Wasn't Enough!

Chapter 13

Point of view: Marc

What's going on? I know my brother has forgiveness issues, but it shouldn't take this long. Where's Casey?

I hope everything is okay. Maybe I should go check on them? Yeah, I think I will.

Let's gather up all my stuff...Good think I drove here.

* * * * * *

Home at last. How come it's so quiet? There's normally kids running all over the community...where is everyone?

I quickly opened the door and rushed inside.

"Sean?" I asked, confused that he didn't come running to great me like normal.

"Marc, I'm in my room." Sean replied, sounding nervous.

"Uhm, can I come or are you two occupied?" I asked, not wanting to ruin anything.

"Haha, very funny. Come here." Sean called, trying to be sacastic but his nerviousness ruined it.

I quickly rushed over to see what's wrong and I saw Casey passed out on the bed with Sean stroking her face tenderly with his thumb.

"What did you do?" I asked, paniced. I ignored the wave of jealousy that crashed over me. I know they like each-other, but I thought that I might actually have a chance with Casey, even if she regretted our kiss.

I sprinted over to the side of the bed and pushed Sean away from Casey and into the wall. He's not going to hurt her.

I quickly looked down at Casey to make sure she's okay and I saw her sturring.

"Casey?" I asked and waited patiently for her reply.

"Marc? What's going on?" Casey asked, sounding really confused.

Well, I guess I would be too if I was in her shoes... What am I thinking?

**A/N: Hello! Here's the next piece! Enjoy! :) Comment, vote, fan, whatever! Thanks for everything! I'll be updating again over the weekend! Same with "I Can't Believe I'm Stuck Here With Complete Strangers!"

<3 SarahRuRu**