Miraculously Possible (crossover): Part 1 (1095 words)

((Notes: This is my first crossover fic. It was suggested to me by my good friend disneylover4eva and I basically was like, 'eh why not'. Hope it turned out well. Enjoy))

"Paris? Are you sure you don't mean some deserted island in the middle of the ocean?" Kim asks quietly on the plane, trying not to wake Ron or Rufus sleeping right next to her.

Wade nods, "That's what my intel says. I've got witness reports of people seeing Drakken around the city." He turns to his computer screen, "No idea of what he's planning yet though."

"Keep me posted." She signs out as the voice over the intercom signals their decent.

Ron stirs in his seat, causing Rufus to fall off his shoulder and into his lap. The awakened naked mole rat doesn't hesitate to wake Ron in return. "Hey hey hey, bud, what was that for?" Rufus squeaks in protest. "Well maybe next time you'll reconsider sleeping there!"

"Guys," Kim interrupts before it inevitably got out of hand.

"He started it."

They exit the plane and gather their things, dressed casually for the flight. Ron looks up at a clock on the wall, "Wait, it's 8am? It feels like it's the middle of the night!"

She keeps stride, "Yeah, time zones are crazy like that."

"How crazy, exactly?"

"8-hour difference."

He groans, "Ahhh, K.P., give me a heads up next time."

"For what? You literally slept the whole flight." She hails a taxi outside.

"Pfft," he rolls his eyes, "you don't understand, I take my sleep very seriously." Rufus nods in agreement.

A taxi pulls up. "I don't think I want to know." She leans down to the taxi window, "Le Grand Paris, s'il vous plait." The cabbie nods and Kim and Ron climb in.

"'La Grande Paris'? Is that where we're staying? Sounds fancy."

"Ooh la la" Rufus adds.

She lifts her suit case onto her lap with a grunt, "No big, called in a favor from Dr. Rion. He was pretty grateful for us helping him out with that... infestation of his."

"Haha, yeah, who knew rabbits could qualify as weapons of mass destruction?"

"At least they do now."

Marinette lands on her terrace, ducking into her room to transform back from Ladybug. She runs to her desk and scoops up any and all notebooks laying there, shoving them into her backpack. "Why do these akumas have to happen right before school? Can't Hawkmoth follow a nine-to-five schedule?" she exclaims to Tikki as she rummages through a pile of clothes, revealing a hidden textbook.

"Sorry Marinette," Tikki shrugs, "I wish I had control over these things."

She slips on her shoes, "It's not your fault, it's just as if Hawkmoth's ultimate plan is to make me late for homeroom." She opens her purse to let Tikki fly in before running out the door.

She snags a croissant as she barges out the front of the bakery.

"Have a good day, honey!" she hears her mom call behind her.

She turns to wave back but clips someone's shoulder, causing her to twist and fall on her butt. "Sorry, sorry, sir." She looks up to the face of a man with grayish complexion, and dark eyes.

He snatches the croissant from the sidewalk, "Watch where you're going, girl." he snaps, ripping a bite from her fallen pastry. His face lights up, "Where did you get this? From that bakery across the street? Sheego, can we stop in? Sheego?" he turns away and jogs to catch up to a lady in a green jumpsuit before Marinette even has a moment to react.

The school bell chimes.

"Ahhh!" she scrambles to her feet, trying to brush herself off as she climbs the stairs of the school. Her feet nearly slip on the tile floor of the interior. As she comes within sight of the classroom, she sees Adrien duck in ahead of her. Her pace falters as she slows to a jog before entering the classroom.

"Nice of you to join us Miss. Dupain-Cheng." Ms. Mendeleiev says without turning from the board. "Take your seat."

Marinette mouths, "Sorry" with her head dipped as she slides into her seat.

Ron flops onto one of the beds, he sighs with relief, "Oh man, K.P., it feels like I'm floating on a cloud...with just the right amount of back support." Rufus lies next to him, snuggling into the duvet.

Kim sits on the edge of the bed opposite Ron, taking out her communicator. "What's the sitch, Wade?"

"I think I've locked onto some of Drakken's plans. He's looking for someone." Wade responds.

"Of course he's looking for someone!" Ron interjects, "This is the city of love after all. Maybe the guy's just hoping to find that special someone."

Rufus shakes his head and spits, "Ew, nuh uh." He squeaks.

Kim rolls her eyes before returning her attention to Wade, "Who's he really looking for?"

"Some guy called 'Hawkmoth'."

"'Hawkmoth'."

"Yeah. Apparently he's a Parisian villain. Keeps everything within city limits though; probably why he's never come up on my radar." Wade explains, his eyes on his computer screen. "He creates villains too."

Her eyebrows furrow together, "Where are you getting this stuff?" she asks doubtfully.

He turns his screen towards Kim, "'The Ladyblog'. It's run by a local. It's also actually really informative." He scrolls down the page.

"Anything else we should know? Besides another villain and possibly henchmen villains?" She asks.

He nods, "Um, Paris seems to also have their own superheroes?"

"You're kidding."

"Not at all. Sending you clips now." A video instantly pops up on the screen of the communicator. Ron leans over Kim's shoulder to get a view. The clip shows a girl in red and black spandex swinging across the screen, promptly followed by a guy in a skin tight, black cat outfit.

"I'll repeat myself: you're kidding, right?" Kim switches out of the clip and back to Wade.

He shakes his head, smiling, "Nope. That was Ladybug and Chat Noir: defenders of Paris."

She collapses back onto the bed, "Does everyone in this city have a secret animal identity?"

Wade chuckles, "No, just them, as far as I know. Just, if you run into them along the way, keep it friendly. They're on our side, but you might have to inform them of that."

"Can I have an animal code name?" Ron says excitedly. "Oh oh oh, how about... Ratman, or Giraffe Lad? Seal-man!" his eyes widen.

"Good luck." Wade signs out.

She takes a deep breath, "I just might need it."