Sekizan Takuya x Reader; Halloween isn't just for children.

HERE IS A FIC THAT I WROTE IN A FEW DAYS. SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. ENJOY. F/S IS  FAVE SPORT.
-----------------------------------
Sekizan had been invited to a party by one of the members in the rugby club the same year him.

       "Halloween is for children." His deep voice rumbled, only to ask if there was a dress code - the costume code was skimpy as possible as he had invited a bunch of girls.

~~

(L/N) (Y/N) was another third year, in one of the top tier classes. She reacted much the same way to the invitation as Sekizan did.

       She had no idea how to react, but when she heard the phrase 'cute rugby players' and 'tight outfits', she was hooked.

She heard from the similarly aged student about what was going on and that she was invited, mainly as the captain of the (F/S) team. The teams didn't really cross paths, so more people knew one another from classes instead of through club crossing.

Sekizan and (L/N) were in the same class together; and they knew one another fairly well. Their strengths, weaknesses and the dedication that they put into clubs and school.

They were meant to go out together one night, but it was a night that they had prefectural events on, and they never got round to it.
          Classes were never awkward, although the lingering feelings were still there after a few months.

Sekizan overheard the younger student and his classmate talking about it, and that was the decision he took: he was going.
~~~~~~~~
After the classes had finished, Takuya spoke to Hachioji, and asked what he should wear.

Hachioji was too happy he was asked for help.

He thought long and hard about the costume before smirking. "You should be a vampire hunter who is a vampire, like Alucard."
             Sekizan smirked, looking his friend in the eye and resting a hand on his shoulder. "You're on to something there, my friend."
~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) did much the same thing, except asking her team. They called out that she should be a witch, a neko-girl, or a regular vampire.
             One girl shyly raised her hand and the others hushed. "Maybe you could go as a vampire hunting vampire, like Police Girl..." she mumbled shyly, only to get a slight punch on the shoulder.

"You're on to something, Kid."

~~~~~~~~~~~

After much deliberation, or in this case, costume making, the separate captains revealed their outfits to their teams.

Takuya's was actually stunning - he made it modern era. It was a long crimson red leather jacket, a black wide-brimmed hat, a red and black three piece suit, a pair of straight leg black trousers and the gun that Alucard has (sadly only a prop).

               (Y/N)'s was more original, sort of following the lines of the yellow jumpsuit, thigh high socks and doc martin's, but also with cat ears and a tail. But she had the cannon, because bitches. love. cannons.

The teams looked at their respective captains in awe, and they gave the certified thumbs up, then they started prepping for the party, although a few days away.
~~~~~~~~

The party day came fast, and the two captains were overly nervous.

Sekizan got to the party first, only to see that the third year had chosen to dress as Pip; there was gonna be a theme going on, the tall male could tell.
He grabbed a drink, but that's when (Y/N) walked in; her tail and ears twitching, cannon gun hanging on her shoulder whilst her hand was on her stuck out hip.

Takuya looked at her, jaw hitting the floor as his amber eyes widened and his drink fell to the floor, slowly stumbling his way over to her and almost drooling.

            (Y/N) looked up at him, her (L/C) lips spreading into a grin, thinking about the many dirty things she wanted him to do in that moment. "Well... hello master..." She teased, resting a hand on his chest.

His cheeks flushed red, leaning down to her face and exposing his fake fangs. "Your neck looks a little empty, mind if I latch on to it?"
The other party goers overheard that and wolf whistled, whereas (Y/N) had fallen to the ground, lightheaded, so the second year host picked her up and decided to see if he could do the same, as he was Pip.

He put on a french accent and picked (Y/N) off her feet, her (H/C) hair being played with whilst a fake cigarette hung out of Ebumi's mouth. He smirked and looked at the girl, leaning in and whispering some lewd comment.

The (H/C) tried to force herself away from the guy, only for Sekizan to come and rescue her. "Oi, Raita. Is that how you treat a woman?" His voice growled, holding the startled female in one arm as she hid under his hat's brim.

Raita scampered off to hide behind Hachioji, whilst Takuya wrapped his arms around the smaller (Y/N)'s form to protect her.

Her face nuzzled into his neck, and she grazed her fake vampire fans along his neck. "Maybe... we could go and do something..." she mumbled, her mouth making its way up his mouth.
                         Takuya immediately headed out to the empty alleyway beside Raita's house, and started what he wanted to do for a long time.

His fake fangs dragged across the (H/C)'s (S/T) neck, turning her into a mewling vessel beneath him.
(Y/N) pulled the hat off his head and grabbed his curled vino and white hair, dragging the hanging curl from his face as he lifted his face from her neck and spit out the vampire fangs.

"They were getting in the way." His voice gravelled, quickly latching on to the (H/C)'s (L/C) petals as his muscular arms lifted her petite figure.

            He lifted her up, pressing her back against the wall of the neighbour's house. Their tongues fought and Sekizan took the lead, his hand going up the back of the costume shirt whilst (Y/N) started to unbutton the white shirt from the neck down.

Sekizan pulled away for thirty seconds, only to whisper; "Halloween is not just for children."