Oikawa Tooru x Reader; Hidden and Known Mistakes.

Konnichiwa! This is really unimaginative, but you're Iwaizumi's twin sister and Oikawa is a flirty twat that you used to date. You'll be like Hajime though, kicking Tooru when he's being his usual self. And this is gonna be kinda angsty - pls don't kill me if I get it wrong.

PS; HOLY MOTHER OF GOD HOLDING A BAGUETTE WHILST CHRIST RIDES A BIKE TYSM SO MUCH FOR 2.21k (as of 08:11 GMT ON 24/01/16).
--------------------------------------
Aoba Johsai, Year 3 - Class 5, had the Iwaizume twins - (Y/N) and Hajime.

The pair had intelligence and agility between them, both being good at sports in general. That, and their idiot friend, Oikawa. (Y/N) and Hajime always babied the brown haired captain, despite being the same age.

The (H/C) twin was a half-manager of the team, but full time, she was Oikawa's manager. She could handle his stupidity and energy all at once, knowing that she would get pissed off but keep emotions at bay. They all knew one another from when they went to Kitagawa Daiichi, only to be separated when they went to Aoba Johsai.

One day during practice, (Y/N) was sorting out the attack line up with Hajime for a practice match against Dateko Tech, whilst Oikawa was messing about, pulling faces and such. "Iwa-chan~." He called, making the pair look up at him with annoyance. "Stop messing with the layout~!" He whined, pouting slightly which made (Y/N) roll her eyes, and Hajime want to murder him.

"Oikawa-kun, we are busy and trying to make sure we can get this team to win, now shut up and go practice!" (Y/N) barked, making the captain sigh and trudge off like a puppy who was told off. 'I miss being called Toorucchi...' He thought to himself, remembering the good old days of about 3 months ago.

~flashbaaaaaack~
"Toorucchi!! Come here!!" (Y/N) called. Tooru's eyes lit up as he ran over to his girlfriend and picked her up, swinging her around.
"Darling!" The captain squeaked with glee. "I missed you, (Y/N)cchi~." He mumbled as he put her back on the ground, wrapping her arms around his beloved's waist and peppering her face and lips with kisses.
Hajime was behind them, and pulled a face of disgust, but was pleased to see them both so happy.
~Back to realityyyyyy~

Tooru was concentrating on setting, but every so often his eyes would wander to his lost love, staring at her brother with happiness, before seeing her eyes change from glee to hurt as she looked toward him.

'Why is (Y/N)cchi punishing me so hard? It's not like it was intentional...' He thought to himself before Iwaizumi threw a ball at his head in an attempt to get him out of his trance and make his 'baby' sister smile, which worked.

Tooru then thought over what he did a month prior to the day in question.

~Much flashback jeez~
"Well, you know what it's like being really talented and all~." Tooru said as his little fan club circled him like sharks.
(Y/N) was still on the bus, and came out the exact moment that Tooru was kissed by a random brunette that was in the crowd, and it seemed like he had no intentions to pull away.
The half-manageress dropped everything she was holding, only to have her onii-chan turn round at the sound, look in the direction she was staring at and almost blow a fuse.
Her (E/C) eyes were glassy; tears on the brink of the dam she built, and Hajime went over immediately to Tooru, kicking him in the back whilst he blushed over the kiss with the fan.

This was the day that Oikawa Tooru would forever regret.
~back to realityyyy~

For (Y/N), the highlight of the whole ordeal with Oikawa was that she could still spend time around her brother and handle her idiot ex.
'Why did I ever think that the notorious flirt could ever try monogamy? I know why! I was so blinded, and he was the blindfold.' (Y/N) sighed, handing Hajime's bottle over to him when coach called for a break.

(Y/N) walked over to Oikawa, her face holding no emotion, making the setter-captain shake slightly. "Oi, Shittykawa. Get your act together. Brother and I would hate to have to kick you~."

To Tooru, something about the last part of her sentence made him sick with fear, but he swallowed that and leant forward towards her with a smirk. "But I know how much you love pain~. The German term is 'schadenfreude'. The definition is 'the enjoyment of pain inflicted on another'." The brunette smirked, to receive a '(Y/N) Chop' to the head and waist.

Oikawa was now on the floor, the (E/C)-eyed girl smirking as her brother gave her a high five. Oikawa recovered and continued to play under scrutiny from the twins, until the end of practice came along and he slung his arm over (Y/N)'s shoulder.

He was being bold, the (H/C) girl feeling rather confused, but she pushed his arm off her nonetheless. "You can't do this to me, Assikawa," the female scorned, making Tooru look confused. "You can't kiss a random fangirl and then expect me to have forgiven after two months."

Tooru's mind revelled and he hung his head, frowning at his lost lover. "I didn't mean for it to happen! She just kissed me and I di–." He was cut off by (Y/N) kicking his back with a round house kick.

"YOU CANNOT JUST SAY THAT YOU DID NOT MEAN FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!" The (H/C) screamed, catching her brother attention as he watched from a few metres away. "YOU CANNOT JUST TELL ME THAT YOU DID NOT MEAN TO KISS HER BACK AND HOLD HER LIKE YOU HELD ME!"

Oikawa went pale, his spirit almost leaving his being until one sentence she screamed. "I SAID I BROKE UP WITH YOU BECAUSE I WAS A DISTRACTION... WHEN IN FACT... IT WAS BECAUSE YOU HELD HER LIKE YOU USED TO... HOLD... ME!" She screamed through the tears, her heart in two, as well as Oikawa's.

(Y/N) stopped as her throat was burning, and Hajime took this as the moment he should grab his sister and hold her, whilst kicking Tooru's head in. He wrapped his arms around his 'baby' sister and held her, allowing him to cry into his shoulder loudly.

Tooru just fell on his knees, tears streaming down his cheeks as he watched the Iwaizumis walk away.

'I never thought she would have known about that hidden mistake... That the hidden mistake was known unto her...' Oikawa thought as he laid on the ground, sobbing.