Yamazaki Sousuke x Reader; Physiotherapy [EDITED].

This one was requested in a way but I will dedicate it to Eisthee because she has been amazing throughout the time I've been writing! I really hope you enjoy, everyone! It will involve a lot of shirtless Sosuke. But I doubt there will be complaints. I relate to this hot man because I had to have physiotherapy on my shoulder.
-----------------------------------------
Sousuke had to go to his physiotherapy sessions, even after he left swimming competitively. He didn't mind though, he was building his shoulder up and getting stronger again.

He was told that he was getting a new physio, and he assumed that it would be a male, so when he arrived to the therapy unit at the local hospital he wasn't feeling bashful whatsoever.
He waited in the therapy waiting room for about 20 minutes as he arrived early, and a therapist walked out. He wasn't paying attention so when he heard 'Yamazaki Sousuke' in a feminine voice, he snapped his head up to see a young woman, no more than eighteen, his cheeks flushed.

The woman looked around and saw a tall male standing up, jaw dropping as she could see his physique through his t-shirt. She scanned him from top to bottom (literally) as they smiled at one another and let out a soft sigh. 'Forgive me for I think I may be a sinner looking at that fabulous arse...' The so far nameless physiotherapist thought to herself.

She quickly walked in front of Sousuke and told him to sit on one of the beds. "So, Yamazaki-san, I'm you're new physiotherapist, (L/N) (Y/N). I've read over your notes and it says that you have a problem with your shoulder, rotator cuff injury."

The man just stared at the shorter woman, admiring how professional she was, but also the fact that she was a female, most of the physiotherapists were men after all. "Y-Yeah, that's right." He says, his deep voice grumbling.

(Y/N) blushed softly at the gravel in his voice, but then met his chest as she stood up, trying to stretch his shoulder. "Uhm... Yamazaki-san, I need you to remove your shirt..." She asked shyly, not looking him in the eye.
Sousuke immediately took his shirt off, not feeling any shyness.

The (H/C) therapist shook herself out of a daze and made an attempt to be a professional.
She gingerly walked over and scanned both his shoulders, there being a lot of bruising on the right one. "Yamazaki-san, have you been over stressing your shoulder?" She asked confidently, looking the male directly in the eye.

Sousuke cringed slightly and nodded. "I did the relay with my friends. A swimming relay. And did Ken forget to tell you I like being called Sousuke? Nothing more or less than Sousuke." He said, his voice deepening with each word.

This made the woman frown and she shook her head, wiping away that frown. "No worries, I will call you Sousuke now, hn? And I've been told that you've given up swimming. You shouldn't, it's good doing things in water." Sousuke looked at the woman, making him think that she is like Rin and Haru.

After a short chat, they got on to doing the exercises. (Y/N) first put her hands on his shoulder blades, feeling the muscles and how they moved.

Something which she adored.

The next was that he had to push his hands against hers, which almost knocked her over.

After showing Sousuke new excercises, he summoned up the courage to look into her (E/C) orbs. He gasped at the beauty and delicacy of them and smiles softly. "I know this is the spur of the moment... But I want to ask you something." This caught the young woman's attention.

'OH GOD. WHAT IS HE GOING TO ASK?! IS IT BAD, GOOD, PERSONAL?!" She freaked internally but nodded her head just once.

"Have you got any free time? I wanted to use the physiotherapy pool and I wanted to have someone watch over, making sure I don't stress my shoulder..." He said shyly, his cheeks tinged pink.

'Is that it? Wow, I get to see him more shirtless... And wet... I'm sinning tonight! Wait, WOULD THIS BE A DATE?!' (Y/N) stood there for a second whilst thinking this, before nodding with pink cheeks. "I will book you in on..." She looked at her pad and saw when she had a free appointment. "Friday, 5pm."

Sousuke just beamed at the woman before hugging her out of happiness... He forgot he was still shirtless.
"..Uhm..." Came from beneath his chest before it carried on. "Sousuke... You're still topless." This cut the man down with one simple sentence.

He threw on his t-shirt and grinned continuously at the (H/C). "I will be there. You better be too. Bring a swimsuit though, I will need you to watch me underwater." He then walked off and left the physio in the room, bright red.

'A hot guy wants me to be in a swimsuit... And he hugged me... I'm pretty sure I've died and gone to heaven.' She thought before wandering out and calling in her next patient.

-Time Skip to Friday afternoon as I'm extremely lazy and I know we all wanna see more Sousuke-.

Sousuke was standing by the pool; his black and green trunks showing the V-Line which lead to well defined abdominals, which were after chiseled pectorals and well-built muscles on his shoulders.
He was waiting for (Y/N), but when he was about to dive in, he saw her walk out in a red and black one piece, showing her gorgeous body shape. 'I really hope that my mind doesn't think anything wrong...' He prayed silently as the woman stood there, jaw almost on the floor.

"What? See something you like?" He asked with a smirk, before she accidental nodded and snapped out of her mind, blushing darker than her suit.

She walked up to him and smiled, and dived in before he could. "Now," she began as she rose from the water. "You will dive in, then swim to me. I'll watch your movements from then on." Sousuke complied and they ended just having fun splashing about in the pool, so much for physio.

After about an hour, the pair decided to get out the pool, but as she tried to get out, (Y/N) lost the strength in her arms and failed to get out the pool. Sousuke looked down at her with a frown and held out his hand. "What happened?" (Y/N) shrugged, but felt that she was starting to get cramp in her stomach.

'YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. I didn't sign up for period pain...." She whined in her head, holding Sousuke's hand as he helped up her.

She was bent over in pain, and Sousuke who had had a girlfriend before, knew what was up. "Doth the devil reside in you?" He asked, that was his polite of asking if it was the dreaded pain. She nodded, reluctantly but Sousuke picked her up, cradling her carefully.

"Don't worry, I'll help you through the pain, and I want to for a while. This will be like our first date..." He said, running a hand over the poor woman's stomach and back with a smirk.