Natsu Dragneel x Reader; Part II *FESTIVE SPECIAL *

Hiiii! I'm back from my holiday on Germany, so now I am here with a fix for you all! It's just basically Natsu and Reader-chan at Christmas, and it's a continuation of the first fic! So you are Erza's sister, and one of the strongest mages.
Enjoy~.
BTW HAPPY FLIPPING CHRISTMAS!!!! AND SORRY THIS IS SO LONG IT WASNT INTENDED
------------------------------------------
It had been 3 months since Salamander and Tiny Titania became a thing.

They were as cuddly and clingy as ever, and always protected each other and the others, using Unison Raid: Flaming Wheel of the Dragon Fairy once.

It proved effective.

They were on a quest, the date was December 24th, and the quest was to get the guild's Christmas tree.
Gray and Erza were watching the couple and smiled at one another and hugged whilst Juvia fumed in the background. Lucy was smiling softly and whipped away a soft tear.

They had found the tree, but they had to carry it back, and it was a long walk from Fiore to Mount Hakobe, so they spent the night in the cave where Natsu and Lucy found Macao.

They made the ice cavern as festive as possible. Lucy called Virgo so everyone, except for Natsu, had warm winter wear, Gray managed to make an Ice-Make Christmas Tree, Erza and (Y/N) hug their earrings on there as baubles, along with Lucy and Virgo, then Natsu put his scarf around the tree as a garland.

They set up a little fire, lit by Flame-Brain himself. They all sat around the little pit; Natsu with his arm around his dear (H/C), Lucy cuddled with Gray because he was quite warm for an ice-mage and they both had feelings for one another, and Erza...

She was using a communication lacrima to see Jellal for a short while.

The couples were all happy, and it was time to sleep. The boys said that the girls should be sleeping together, much to Natsu's annoyance as his girlfriend was shivering. Lucy called Loke so there was a spirit on guard who wasn't entirely perverted, plus the guys liked Loke's company.

They all fell asleep, except for Natsu. He looked over and saw that his dear (E/C)-orbed girl was tossing and turning, like she was having a nightmare. He heard his name slip past her lips as she slept, more like a plea for him to stay than go. Natsu frowned and crawled over Gray and Loke, then past Erza (barely as she was a light sleeper) before running his hand over his girlfriend's cheek and down to her shoulder, shaking her to wake her up.

Her eyes snapped open, revealing to her a concerned Natsu as she pulled him down next to and nuzzled into his back. Her arms went under his, her left hand resting on the left side of his chest, making sure there was a heart beat. 'Thank god, he's still here...' She thought to herself as Natsu rolled over to hug her tightly. "You're really here... You haven't left me..." She whispered, burrowing deep into his chest.

He didn't know how to react.

This had never happened before.

All he could do was stroke her hair and kiss her forehead. "It's okay... I'd never leave you. Day or night, no matter the occasion. I will never leave you." He muttered softly yet reassuringly, noticing that (Y/N) had fallen asleep.

From the warmth that their bodies gave off to one another, Natsu then followed falling asleep.

Erza woke up just as Natsu fell asleep, feeling the heat of the vicinity rise. Waking up laying on her left side, she saw salmon pink hair and s black vest top. She sat up, ready to scold Natsu but couldn't. One word crossed her mind:

'Kawaii!'

This was because Natsu managed to lose his scarf to the younger Scarlet. They were both laying on their left sides, Natsu's left arm underneath the (H/C)'s head as a pillow, his right arm wrapped protectively around her hips, whilst her younger sisters body was in the same sort of pose as Natsu's, AKA - the little spoon, with her slender arms tightly cuddling his scarf.

Erza smiled softly and left Natsu there, now growing used to and enjoying the warmth he gave off. She soon fell back asleep.

-Time Skip to Christmas Morning-

A snow storm had picked up, meaning they couldn't really carry a legitimate tree without the possibility of return from Mount Hakobe.

But Erza was prepared. She has used the space within her pocket dimension for a female Santa suit for herself and a bag of everyone presents, so when she walked out to the edge of the cave and called 'Kansō', then reentered all festivfied.

They all go each other something and here is what each other got:

Natsu
• A new waist coat, silver and gold with red edges - From Erza
•A cold turkey sandwich with spicy sauce - From Gray.
•A key to the house - From Lucy. (This was to avoid him breaking in).
•A necklace shaped into the Heart Kreuz, with a red chrystal in the centre - From (Y/N).

Gray
•A new shirt which was a dark blue ands key to the house- From Lucy. (Same as above for reasons).
•Ice-cube trays in the shape of snowflakes - From Natsu (he tried).
• A body pillow of Lucy - From Erza as a tease.
•A black and white version of his coat - From (Y/N)

Lucy
• A necklace which had a pendant made on non-melting ice in the shape of a teardrop - From Gray
•A new maid outfit - From Natsu (considering he kept the other as a momento)
• A locket which held photos of the team - From (Y/N), making Lucy weep.
• Another revealing cat outfit - From Erza.

Erza
• A new set of Armour - From (Y/N)
•A Key to the house - From Lucy (to stop her breaking in)
• Expensive Armour Polish which was specially designed for her armour - From Gray
• A batch of strawberry shortcake - from Natsu.

(Y/N)
• A new set of armour (and a rather expensive one) - From Erza and Lucy
• A floor length red dress which wasn't all that revealing - From Gray
• An exact copy of the scarf given to him by Igneel - From Natsu.

Everyone enjoyed what they got, and Erza decided to whip out the mistletoe.

Lucy and Gray were caught under it, making them peck each other's lips quickly and turned scarlet.

When Natsu and (Y/N) got caught, they smiled softly as they wrapped their arms around one another, softly sharing a long, loving kiss beneath it.

Everything was kept in Erza's pocket Dimension, except for (Y/N)'s gifts from everyone as they went into hers, and the tree was able to get back to the guild where everyone was all festive....

And pissed out their heads thanks to the alcohol.

Natsu and (Y/N) looked at each other and giggled softly. "Well, I'm going home for Christmas, and you, my dearest gift of all, are coming with..." She whispered quietly.

Erza heard and said one thing as they left.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"