Tachibana Makoto x Reader: Babysitting.

Heeey! I know I did two updates a couple days ago, and I've done quite a few recently but I'm trying just to get into a routine! It will probably be Monday, Wednesday and weekends when I post things, so stay tuned! But that is being ruined as I'm on a half day! (TYSM to my sixth form teacher not being in).
-----------------------------------------
It was Saturday evening and Makoto was at home with his siblings, Ren and Ran. He had arrived in from swimming at Samezuka to his parents saying they had to go out for the evening, leaving the twins with them.
Makoto had a lot of work to do, so he called up his 'friend' to see if she could come over. "Nee, (Y/N)-chan? Gomen to call you so late..."

(Y/N) (L/N) was in his form, and had caused the killer-whale of a teen to develop feelings by being such a nice person. Not only that, the male had the same affect on her and when she saw his number came up... She almost had a heart attack.  "Nee, Mako-chan!" She said, smiling down the phone. "What can I help you with? And it's not late, it's only five-thirty."

Makoto chuckled down the phone which almost made the (H/C) die of happiness. "I need you lend me a hand... I know you live near Haru and near me so can you come help me with my work and looking after my siblings? Please?" To (Y/N), Makoto asking this was obviously going to be a yes. "I'll be happy to! You live on the corner right?" Makoto said 'yes' and they arranged for her to be at his in about 10 minutes.

In those ten minutes, Makoto had told the twins to behave and do their school work, but they were too busy waiting to meet the person who was helping Makoto babysit. (Y/N) was running around, throwing her (H/C) hair up in a messy bun, changing into an old t-shirt and leggings, grabbing her school bag and heading out the door.

She arrived at Makoto's door a little earlier than expected, considering he sounded slightly desperate down the phone. She knocked and heard Makoto yelling two names and sighing, before she saw two children - a small boy and a slightly taller girl.

"Onii-chan! Is this your girlfriend?!" The twins asked in sync, almost like they were telepathic. Both (Y/N) and Makoto's cheeks flushed as they denied at the same time. "We're just good friends!" They stutter, the twins shrugging it off.
"Ren, Ran; this is (Y/N)-chan. She's here to help me with my work and look after you two." Makoto said once he had calmed down a little bit and looked up to the twins had disappeared from his sight and had run over to (Y/N) hugging her legs.

"Finally! A girl that isn't mummy!" The girl, Ran, said happily as she hugged the new girl. Ren was just stunned at how pretty she was, and he said nothing until she uttered the one phrase to get everyone ready. "Who wants green curry? I'll make dinner, but only if you listen to Mako-chan and I!" She said sternly. The twins immediately letting go, saluting then running to their rooms to do their work.

Makoto stood there, stunned, and just stared down slightly at (Y/N). "How did you do that, (Y/N)-chan?! They never listen to me!" He said as he looked at the (E/C)-eyed Saint before him. She just laughed and smirked. "It just needed a woman's touch."

It was enough to cut Makoto down, making his cheek blush. "By the way," this cut Makoto out of his flustered daze. "Is it okay if I make green curry? I was talking to Nanase-chan and he said his favourite food was Saba and that yours is green curry?" She tried not to sound like a weird stalker, and it appeared to work as the giant of a man walked up to her and hugged her with no explanation.

"Yes! Of course! Haru said that yours tasted good and I do like green curry!" Makoto said with clear happiness on his face and in his voice, not to mention the small blush on his cheeks as he pulled away from the now extremely flustered young woman. "I'll get everything out ready, once we've eaten we can go to my room and do our work." Makoto smiled at the girl and she grinned back, her cheeks a soft pink.

After about 30 minutes, Ran and Ren had finished their work and were setting the table as Makoto just sat back and relaxed. "Oi, Mako-chan! Can you test this for me?" (Y/N) was stood in front of him with a teaspoon of the curry on it, wanting him to see what it was like. He took the spoon into his mouth and ate the contents, his eyes widening at the taste sensation. "That's amazing! That's... Indescribable, (Y/N)!" The poor girl blushed and smiled at him, happy to see such elation, and then dished up dinner for everyone, a little left over to Makoto's lunch the next day.

Once everyone had eaten, it was time to do work. Ren and Ran wanted to sit in with Makoto and (Y/N), who obliged so they wouldn't make trouble. They had complicated maths problems to figure out and it out the twins to sleep easily after half an hour. The soft snores of the two little children caused (Y/N) to 'Awrh' softly, and Makoto smiled at the three of them, happy that she was well received by the twins. "Should we put them to bed?" (Y/N) whispered so the twins wouldn't wake up, Makoto thought for a moment then nodded, picking up Ran and and heading across the hall to her room, then said goodnight to her as (Y/N) just cuddled Ren on her lap as he slept, not having any complaints.

Makoto smiled softly and stroked Ren's head, making his wake up slightly. "Wanna go to bed, champ?" He asked, Ren shaking his head and wrapping his arms around (Y/N)'s neck. This made the two elder people giggle, so (Y/N) carried Ren to his room and tucked him in, saying good night and kissing his forehead.

Makoto was outside the door seeing this and yawned, only noticing the time was 8:30pm. "Nee, (Y/N)-chan. Should we finish the last problem and end it there?" The (H/C) nodded, rubbing her eyes sleepily. 'She is too much to handle when she is sleepy.' Makoto said silently to himself, heading to his room with a sleepy (Y/N) in tow.

After they finished the last problem, Makoto was asleep on his bed, and (Y/N) was wavering by his side whilst sat up, trying not to wake him up. "Nee, Mako-chan... I'm gonna go home now." She said softly, but was greeted with a pair of strong arms wrapping around her midsection. The pair were both blushing and smiled sleepily at one another before Mako sat up and pressed a kiss to (Y/N)'s cheek.

"Before you go, I want to tell you thank you for tonight. You've been a big help. I also have something to tell you, and no interrupting." The girl in front of Makoto stayed silent as per his request and nodded for him to continue. "I really, really, really like you, (Y/N). The twins spotted it immediately, and I've had constant teasing from Nagisa so I was hoping... Maybe you'd... Be my girlfriend?"

At this, (Y/N) smiles brightly and hugged him in return warmly. "Of course I will! I really, really, really, like you too... I was just to shy to ask you." She blushes when Makoto kissed her forehead. "Do you have to go home? I thought your parents were away?" (Y/N) shook her head at this, her (H/C) locks falling out of the bun.

"I don't have to go, and if you want me to stay; I will."