Kenma Kozume x Reader; Precious, my precious.

Moshi moshi! I'm here with a (slightly) twisted Kenma fic! I wanted to do something like this for a while, so I'm gonna do it~. I will put a warning out there for blood and stuff though. Ps: Annoying_Jean gave me inspiration whilst I was brainstorming things.
I hope you enjoy, children~. PPS: IM SORRY THIS IS UP SO LATE. A LOT HAS HAPPENED AND IM IN THE RIGHT PLACE MENTALLY NOW TO DO THIS. Also, slightly Kuroo x Kenma x Reader. Only slightly.
--------------------------------------
(Y/N) had a friend who was a gamer, like he could honestly beat every single game she owned for her consoles, handheld or free-standing. His name was Kozume Kenma.

The two had known one another since junior high, and when it came down to choosing which high school to attend, they opted for Nekoma - mainly because the pudding head looked like a cat.
Whilst there, Kenma's first friend ever, Kuroo, began to grow extremely close with the (H/C), and Kenma did not like that one bit.

The cat-man learnt this when Kuroo waltzed into class one day, picked up (Y/N) and spun her around. Kuroo was snuggling his head into Kenma's crush's barnet, making her musical laugh ring through his ears. 'Kuroo better keep his hands off of my woman,' thought the disgruntled mop-head. 'Who knows what might be coming for him...'

Through the day, Kenma watched Kuroo and the way he acted around (Y/N), occasionally glaring at him from the corner of his eye as the black-haired male played with (Y/N)'s (H/L) (H/C) locks or picked her up, flashing the world her underwear.

To the girl, she was very flattered to have Kuroo messing about with her, he was a good friend to her and he was almost a brother figure to her... But it didn't go unnoticed to her that Kenma was being quieter than usual around them both, nor did the way that he would glare at the bed-headed individual occasionally.

The boys and their girl went to practice after classes, where the (H/C) was sat reading. Kenma took this opportunity to talk to the captain, and his best friend about her. "Oi, Kuroo." Pudding-head called to his beheaded companion, who replied with an 'ohoho' as he came to him. "Stop touching (Y/N) so much, because when you do so, she looks uncomfortable." The feline-like male warned monotonously.

It clicked in Kuroo's mind that his best friend had also acquired a crush on the same person as him. The ravenette took it upon himself to lean to his friend's height with a smirk. "Ohoho, does somebody have a widdle crush on (Y/N)-chan~?" He sang, making Kenma blush like a berry.

Kenma glared at his friend, ready to slap the hell out of his when the lively (H/C) came over, knowing there was tension. "Alright boys, settle down and get back to practice. Coach won't be best pleased~." She sang, making the boys turn to her and relax. They nodded and began tossing to one another.

(Y/N) took her seat on the bench and began reading again, occasionally looking up to see the boys practicing. She smiled fondly as she looked back upon all the memories they had created together. 'They were idiots then, and they're idiots now... But I gotta love 'um.' She sighed almost dreamily as she went back to reading her book.

Whilst reading the book, she noticed that two characters had become strangers to the main female lead. The female lead, Hanako - a happy go lucky 18 year old at one with flowers and Spring, noticed her two friends, Keiji (a boy who was tough but fair) and Tomeo (a cautious boy) were acting differently.

(Y/N) read further ahead and discovered that the two boys had become fond of Hanako, and learnt that Tomeo had a hidden personality, shown by him taking Keiji hostage as a way to gain her affection.

Practice was over, and the two volleyball dweebs linked arms with (Y/N), making her laugh softly. They left the school grounds whilst the (H/C) talked about her book and what was happening, and Kenma began getting ideas.

'This guy seems to be pretty smart about getting a girl.. Even though it's his best friend he is betraying. I could do that to Kuroo and he would be none the wiser...' He thought to himself as they got to (Y/N)'s bus stop, the boys continuing home by foot as always.

As it was a Friday, Kenma had Kuroo coming over for the night so they could test out a new game on two player mode, but that had changed in Kenma's head, Kuroo none the wiser. The boys arrived at Casa del Kozume and Kenma put his last minute plan into action.

Kozume lead Tetsurou up to his room and then shoved him into a chair, grabbing what he could to tie him up. Kuroo was surprised as his friend started tying his handles and wrists to the chair. "Kenma! What are you doing?!" The ravenette asked before he got a sock shoved in his mouth.

Kenma's smile was terrifying by the time that he was done with Kuroo. "All you need to know, captain, is that you won't get your hands on (Y/N)! She is mine, and only mine!" The cat-like female laughed eerily, yet softly, before grabbing Tetsurou's phone and calling (Y/N) using FaceTime.

The (H/C)'s (E/C) orbs trailed to her phone as it rang, seeing it was Kuroo's number, she accepted the call and turned on the video - only to receive a shock. "Kuroo?! Kuroo!! Are you okay?!" She called down the phone, only for the camera to swap to Kenma's face with a horrifying smirk. "What have you done to him?! Our best friend?!"

Kenma laughed madly, only swapping back the camera to show Kuroo's face again. Kenma's voice rang through the speaker, making (Y/N) shudder.

"If I can't have you, (H/N), no one can."
--------------------------------------
IM SO SORRY THIS WASNT SOONER IVE HAS ISSUES BUT THEY HAVE BEEN RESOLVED AND IVE RECENTLY GOT A BOYFRIEND WHO I ADORE SO EXPECT A REALLY DAMN CUTE KUROO X READER NEXT.