Eren x Reader; Titan ShifterS?! [EDITED].

In this, reader-chan shall be a Titan shifter! Eren actually has a crush on you (so enjoy that sweet Titan-shifting ass), but little does he know it's very much mutual. This takes place after the court decides to leave the pair of you to Levi's hand and the Survey Corps. Btw, you share a bed because the dungeon is cold af.
AND ALSO BTW I WASNT PLANNING ON MAKING THIS SO LONG.
--------------------------------------
Eren woke up at the movement of his dungeon-buddy, best friend and ultimate crush, (Y/N), shuffling closer in her sleep, shivering all over.
The boy looked at the girl, smiling softly and wrapping his arms tighter around her smaller frame.

After a few moments, the (H/C) opened her eyes slowly, noticing Eren's hold on her being tight and his head snuggling her hair. "Oi, Eren..." Was heard down the hall, making the girl quickly push Eren to the other side of the bed.
"Ohayō Gosaimas, Mikasa." (Y/N) called out, the female Ackerman only nodding.

"Eren, wake up. Corporal and Commander want to talk to you both, Hanji-San is also coming." At this, Eren sat bolt-upright and (Y/N) groaned. "I need to speak to Heichou Pipsqueak anyway." She yawned, moving to the other side of the dungeon, trying to escape Mikasa whilst she was pampering Eren, feeling rather jealous as they were cuddling comfortably until she came along.

(Y/N) adored Mikasa, she wanted to be her... But she resented how close she would always be to Eren, pushing her away from him.

About 10 minutes later, the dainty girl was prepared for the higher-ups to enter, which they did, as well as Eren, Mikasa had left and she was replaced by the afore mention commander and corporal. Oh, and Hanji, who had opened the doors of the large cell and hugged (Y/N) tightly. "Han... Ji... San... Can't... Breathe!" She whispered harshly as she was being choked, the Titan-enthusiast then let go.

"Now," Erwin began. "We have an expedition in two weeks. This will be a time for Hanji to see your combat skills in your Titan forms and how you fair against Titans." Erwin finished whilst Hanji was wearing a terrifying grin. Eren looked at the girl by his side and she looked at him, thinking the same thing. 'That is scarier that any Titan we have faced.'

(Y/N) turned to Levi who was glowering at her, the pair (strangely enough) being the same height. "Heichou, when can Eren and I move upstairs? It's awful here! Especially now it's winter. I know you have a heart, open it a smidgen so we don't freeze to death!" She raised her voice to be a normal level so she could be heard.

Corporal Short Stack looked at Erwin who nodded, sighing then told them to get their things and go upstairs, after breakfast going to get their new room.
The pair were happy they would still be roomies, but upstairs in warmth and comfort. And with that, the pair left the cells with their belongings and prepared to do Levi's training then cleaning regime after breakfast.

In the food hall, the whole gang from the 104th cadets sat at a table with the two Titan-shifters. Everyone was chatting and laughing; Armin was reading some of Hanji's work because they theorised together, Mikasa was silent as always, Connie and Sasha were cuddled together like Krista and Ymir but also on the hunt for food, and Jean was there, staring at Mikasa, then glaring at Eren whilst he was next to the beauty with the (E/C) orbs, the other goddess.
Jean kept his glare on Eren for longer than usual, Eren then overreacted and quickly hit his face, Jean throwing him into a wall.
(Y/N) sighed and walked over to the pair, standing between then and yelling at the top of her voice, petrifying everyone. "IF YOU BOTH DO NOT STOP, I WILL BEAT YOU BOTH INTO A HOLE MADE FOR YOUR BODIES." She commanded, making Levi and Erwin who were on the other side of the hall smirk softly, seeing her commanding side come out.

They felt proud of her, only believing she was a softy. The boys she was between apologised and hugged her both tightly in a group hug, making her have a giggle fit before they pulled apart and everyone headed to training.

-3 hour time skip to cleaning because combat sucks for everyone-

Eren and (Y/N) were paired to clean Levi's office whilst he was in a meeting with all the other squad leaders and the commander.

The (E/C) girl was struggling to wash the top of the windows, it didn't help that Eren was sniggering in the corner. "Can you help me?! I can't become a two metre titan!" She huffed, making the other shifter laugh even harder. "Eren Jaegar!" She threatened whilst he still laughed, walking to her and calming down.

He put her hands on her waist and picked her up, putting her on his shoulders whilst she shrieked. "Thanks, Eren!" She said happily after calming down and leaning over to clean the window.

After a while of cleaning the windows, the pair had finished and (Y/N) was struggling to get of Eren's shoulders. She had a feeling it would soon go wrong and she was right.
She fell off Eren's shoulders onto Corporal Levi's desk and pulling Eren down with her, landing with his hands either side of the smaller girl's head, his body positioned between her legs.

He looked at her and blushed, noticing her hair was splayed everywhere over the desk, her cheeks were a bright pink, much like his, and that their lips were just mere moments from touching. On impulse, the male Titan-shifter leant down and kissed the other passionately, feeling the other's lips against his sent chills down his spine, much like his partners. (Y/N) pulled away as Eren played with her (H/C) locks. "Eren... I think I may have feelings for you..." She said innocently, making him chuckle.
"I think I do too..." He said softly in reply. The girl below him smiled brightly and cuddled him.

-Two Week Time Skip to the Expedition against the Female Titan-

Eren and (Y/N) just saw all their squad die, and they were close to shedding tears of grief. "Eren! We need to avenge them!" She yelled, getting ready to bite her thumb, just like Eren was, but they took a moment to smile at each other. "You better not get eaten by that Titan bitch, I'm gonna be waiting to get a 'we survived' kiss." Eren winked and then they both bit their thumbs and transformed.
The pair were then ready to beat the Female Titan.

(Y/N) stood at the sidelines in her Titan form, watching Eren's beat the now disclosed Annie in her Titan form.
When Annie knocked off Eren's form's head and saw his body get taken by her form, (Y/N) let out an almighty roar and was charging at Annie, but held up when Levi and Mikasa were seen. Annie let Eren out her mouth and handed him to (Y/N)'s Titan form, seeing her Titan form crying. She held Eren's unconscious body in her mouth as they headed back to HQ.

Eren woke up later in the day, seeing his love passed out on the bed next to him, making him stressed and calm at once. "I love you so much, idiot..." He mumbled before kissing her forehead. Her body rolled to him and hugged him tightly. "I love you too, dumbass..." She mumbled, half asleep.

From that moment on, there was love, and a hell of a lot of blood, on the battlefield... Much to Levi's disgust.