Hikaru Hitachiin x Reader x Kaoru Hitachiin; Take A Guess. (Part II).

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack! And I can't help but think that I am like Haruhi in this photo^^. But sí! I am back with the twins, and we're gonna be having some fun.
------------------------------------------
Last time on 'Take A Guess';
"You really are the devilish type, aren't you, (Y/N)?" The Hitachiins said in time, only for the princess to wink. "Call me anytime, boys." She said before leaving everyone stunned.
------------------------------------------
Currently on 'Take A Guess';

It was the day after the twins made up, and (Y/N) was relieved. She thought they'd never make up.
From in the corner, she heard Hikaru's voice speaking to Haruhi. "So Haruhi, when can we come over?" A sigh was then heard from Haruhi whilst the twins pressed, all of them wearing their next cosplay.

"Oh, boys..." The female Suoh sighed slightly, catching they attention. "Leave the darling princess alone! Brother dear is in his emo corner, and wouldn't you rather mess with me and my body?" She pouted, immediately pulling them away from Haruhi.

Hikaru wrapped an arm around the (H/C) girl's waist, Kaoru running his fingers along her jaw. "We just don't because we knows you like the fuss," the said in time. "Haruhi never does." They finished, only for the violet-eyed female to smirk.

"If you want fun, how's about we go taunt my brother?" She pondered, only to look over and see that her brother was pestering Haruhi to wear a dress. "Maybe not... Need help with French, Hikaru? Or maths, Kaoru?" The twins looked away in shame, and with blushes spread across their faces as they nodded reluctantly.
"Well, that's what we can do with our time at the host club!" She exclaimed, sounding like Tamaki. "You're definitely the boss' sister." They both muttered, although the princess was already talking to Kyoya.

"Hey, demon king! Is it okay if I teach the dunce twins French and Maths today?" She asked casually, much like Tamaki would, only for Kyoya to say yes because it would be for the club's benefit. He got a kiss on the cheek, making jealousy swirl in the twin's stomachs.
The Shadow King looked at the kiss as merely a custom of the French and a small thank you.

The doors were now open to the public, the usual guests now coming over to their usual hosts, although most girls wanted to stab (Y/N) with a fork out of jealousy of hogging the twins and being Tamaki's sister.

You can choose your friends, but not your family, as they say. 

At the current moment, Hikaru was being taught to build a sentence in the past tense by (Y/N), and occasionally Kaoru when he felt confident with the phrase on the chalkboard. When it came to maths, Hikaru was far more confident, and offered to help his brother when needed the help.
Soon enough, they had completed their homework at the club, and the girls were gushing all over the twins, and flocked to them, only to push over Tamaki's little princess.

But as she was being pushed over, Kyoya happened to be walking by and caught her, one arm around her waist and the other around her shoulders. (Y/N)'s pale cheeks flushed warm, Kyoya's lips barely touching the girl's.

The whole host club stopped, the guests stopped, the only person to move was Tamaki... He was stalking his way over to his way over to them, fist balled up, ready to hit Kyoya's nose.
(Y/N) abruptly pushed The Shadow King away after realising what she was doing and fell to the floor, the twins coming to pick her up.

Kyoya covered his mouth, not even believing that just happened, whilst the King came over and punched his nose. As soon as Tamaki did, Kyoya pinched his nose. "What the heck, Suoh?!"
Tamaki just glared at him. "You kissed our darling princess... You have paid for your crime." He muttered, sounding deadly seriously. He then walked away, only to walk over to (Y/N) and get a slap round the face. "Mama!! She slapped me!!" He wailed, calling out for him and his sister's mother.

(Y/N) was just sighing, holding the twins close. Their heads were buried into the (H/C) neck, rather close to her chest at that. They seemed to not care, although when soft kisses were placed on her collarbone and a few years fell.
"We were so worried..." They mumbled in sync, causing (Y/N)'s cheeks to flush red once more.
"It's okay, I'm alive, aren't I?" She gentle cooed, one hand on Thing One's head (AKA Hikaru, being the oldest) and Thing Two's (AKA Kaoru).

The idiots nodded, only making the (H/C) giggle. "All I did was fall on the floor and inadvertently kiss Kyoya... Not like we meant to, is it, hmn?" She asked, the twins shaking their heads, still against her neck.

The twins eventually pulled their heads away, only to rub their eyes. "You should know this, (Y/N)..." Hikaru's started. "Kyoya does actually have feelings for you." Kaoru's voice continue afterwards.
      (Y/N) stood shocked, looking at the black haired male over in the corner, now with tampons (stolen from the female Suoh's bag) up his nose to stem the flow. [A/N - Someone please get the reference.] The look on his face as priceless, totally worth the accidental kissing.

Everyone got back to their business, and soon enough the day ended. "I'm going to go home, guys. I'll see you when you get back home," she turned to Tamaki and hugged him. "I'm sorry, Tama-nii... I didn't want to slap you, but you put me in a corner and then hurt your best friend." She mumbled into his jacket before being let go and kissed on the forehead.
     "It's fine, I deserved what I got, but if those shady twins dare touch you--." He was cut off by said boys.
"WHO YOU CALLING SHADY, BOSS?!" They exclaimed in unison. Then that kicked off an argument, which allowed the girl to slink away, only to be followed by the twins saying 'C'est la vie' to the King, only for him to understand.

The twins managed to catch up to the (H/C), and followed her until she reached her house when she turned around to face them. "Stop following me and walk besides me! God, you both really are shady twins." She griped, only for them to smirk and walk along next to her.

"Since you insist on staying the night without my brother knowing, we'll all be sharing a bed. I hope you don't mind." She told the twin, the trio all sharing a wicked smirk.
------------------------------------------
Okay so this took a while to write, I hope it's good though!! I have a question for you though - would you like to get separate endings for the twins? COMMENT BECAUSE I REALLY DONT KNOW AND IM STRESSED.

COMING NEXT IS THE TAKASHI MORINOZUKA ENDING TO THE 'TAKASHI MORINOZUKA x READER x TAMAKI SUOH; JEALOUSY'.