Yamazaki Sousuke x Reader; Part II *FESTIVE SPECIAL*

I think I'm doing quite well with the updates! I've done two/three in the past 48 hours, and that will soon be four! This is a New Year fic, so Reader-chan and Sousuke are at Samezuka, attending the new year party held by Sei and Momo.
Enjoy! Also, it's 00:32 AM GMT as I start writing this. I need help. ITS NOW 01:29 AM GMT as I finish it. I need help.

Btw - this is also for Annoying_Jean for always giving me feedback! Hope you like!
------------------------------------------
Samezuka's New Year tradition was in full swing — the boys were in suits, and any girls that Seijuro and Momo deemed 'cute' or 'gorgeous' (aka aLL OF THEM) were allowed on the premises.

The Iwatobi boys were an exception to the rule, and the only girl that was eligible to come with them being Rei's beautiful, third year sister, Ryugazaki (Y/N). Rei had his arm around hers, whilst Nagisa was playing with the bow on the back of her Cinderella Lolita dress. She was nervous, meeting new boys, but they always intrigued her. She was wearing her contacts, so the beauty of her eyes weren't hidden behind a pair of frames.

They arrived at Samezuka, the violet-eyes female feeling rather relaxed once she saw the building. The Mikoshiba brothers, along with a few other young men, started at her with soft pink cheeks, never seeing such innocent beauty before. She received a kiss on the cheek from the two red headed males, before seeing another red - but maroon instead of ginger - haired male.

"(Y/N)-nee, this is Rin-sen-- I mean Rin-san. Rin-san, meet my older sister, (Y/N)-chan." Rei said, Rin kissed the girl's hand, which she held out for him to shake. Her cheeks turned scarlet and Rei grew very protective. "Shall we head to the hall? The food and everything is ready!" Rin offered, trying to get Rei out of bodyguard mode.

It seemed to work.

Ish.

They all walked down the hall, but a teen caught (Y/N)'s eye. He was tall, very well built, he had thick, dark hair and vibrant teal eyes and was dressed in a black suit. 'Handsome...' She thought before walking to the hall.

The handsome stranger, that we all know as Sousuke Yamazaki, was entranced by the (Y/H) female with a soft hourglass figure, (H/L) (H/C) locks and violet eyes - they reminded him of someone.

He walked into the hall, his arm getting grabbed by Rin. He was pulled over to the Iwatobi boys and the female stranger that he was so entranced by. "Sousuke, this is Ryugazaki (Y/N). (Y/N)-san, this is Yamazaki Sousuke." The burley male's eyes widened as he bowed down to her, taking her hand, and kissing it softly. 'So that's why she looks so familiar...' He thought as he did the action.

'WHY DOES EVERY MALE HERE WANT TO KISS MY CHEEK OR HAND?! I AM NOT A BEAUTIFUL AS REI KEEPS SAYING.' She screamed internally as the handsome male pulled his lips away from her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you." A deep voice grumbled.

It was Sousuke's.

'Oh wow... Okay, he is official the most handsome man ever!' She flailed internally, just smiling pleasantly with a soft blush on her cheeks externally. "The pleasure is all mine, Sou-chan." She said, slip of the tongue. She realised and bowed her head slightly. "My apologies, Yamazaki-san."

The young male put on his beautiful grin and looked at her, waving it off. "Call me Sousuke, and I'll keep calling you (Y/N)." He said cheerfully, making the new acquaintance flush red once she saw the smile. "Sounds good!" She finally said after collecting herself.

As it was a New Year's Eve extravaganza, all the attendees were allowed one alcoholic drink - either some sake or a traditional Japanese beer. The boys stuck to the traditional beer, and any attending girls had a glass of sake each.

Around 7pm, to accompany the drinks, the buffet was officially unveiled - Nagisa and Rei being some of the first people up there, followed by all the other Iwatobi-goers, Rin and Sousuke. The dark-haired male helped the (H/C) female get the things she couldn't, making her blush and mutter a thank you.

Once that course was done, and Nagisa managed to fit in 4 rounds of the buffet into his small body, sharing sundaes were brought out. Rei and Rin missed out, so it was Nagisa having one all to himself, Makoto and Haru sharing one, and Sousuke and (Y/N) sharing one. They felt comfortable enough around one another to do this.

In the midst of eating dessert, the violet-orbed female got some ice-cream on her cheek. Sousuke chuckled and whipped it away with the pad of his thumb, the poor girl blushing heavily and Rei fuming silently, Rin trying to calm him. Soon enough, the ice-cream was finished and everyone sat in their chairs, feeling comfortable - talking about various topics; swimming, manga, anime, music, school and family.

-Time Skip to later that evening-

It was 11:56 PM, and Sousuke was trying to find (Y/N). She said she wanted to grab some fresh air and that she would be five minutes. Lo and behold, when Sousuke reached the doors, the poor girl was trapped by the Mikoshiba brothers who were just screaming about the cuteness of her outfit, her beauty or her voice.

Yamazaki got rather annoyed and silently crept up behind the males. Momo noticed and froze, almost looking like he was going to lose the content of his bowels, whilst Seijuro was shaking in his boots. "Oi," Sousuke's deep voice rumbled, making the girl intake a sharp breath. "Do you think that is an acceptable way to treat such a gorgeous woman?"

Who said chivalry was dead?

The look the burley male gave the brothers was enough to make them bow, apologise and scamper off, leaving only the teal eyed male and the girl with the violet optics. She was close to crying, but she felt two things pull her close to what felt like a wall. She looked up, seeing Sousuke was that wall. She then wrapped her arms around his waist and buried herself into the soft scented dress shirt that he wore. "Thank you, Sousuke... I was so scared..." She spoke so softly, and it made Sousuke hold her tighter.

"I promise you, I won't let it happen again." His usually harsh, gravelly voice was now as smooth as silk, softer than butter, and it was very relaxing.

The chime of the bell tower rang 12 times, signalling that it was now the new year. "Happy New Year, Ryugazaki (Y/N)." Sousuke whispered as he picked the girl up about half a foot off the floor, making them the same height.
"Happy New Year, Yamazaki Sousuke." She muttered gently in return, legs securing her to him, her hands going to his cheeks and pulling him in for the midnight kiss.

After an exchange of numbers, the pair had strong feelings for one another, all caused by a simple evening with a very beautiful kiss.