Ryuji Suguro/Bon x Reader: Head Full for Cram School

Moshimoshi! Can we just... Admire his face, for a second? He is.. So hot. I'm in need of an IRL Bon.
Anyway! Bon comes to the cram school with a cold and bed head, so you decided to take care of him! FLUFF OVERBOARD AS PER USUAL. (Y/H) is Your Height!
------------------------------------------
Bon decided that he would have to pull himself out of usual classes one day, needing a rest as his head felt heavy and stuffed up so he couldn't concentrate.

His 'good friend', (Y/N), noticed his presence lacking, but thought he was blowing off today because of the class line up, and that he would be at the Cram School.

By the end of the usual day, Bon was dead asleep, whilst (Y/N) was heading to her dorm to go to the Cram school with all her papers. Once she had gathered them, the girl who stood at (Y/H) tied up her (H/C) hair and pinned back her fringe, learning that from Bon, and headed to the cram school.

By the time Bon had woken up, it was 4pm. "OH SHIT! I'm meant to be at Cram school! I'm gonna be late!" He rolled off the bed and to the floor, only in his boxer briefs, and ran around looking for his uniform. He did up his shirt haphazardly, doing his tie the same way, but at least he remembered his trousers. And socks, of course.

He got his key and put it in the dorm room lock, and it opened to the Cram School's magnificent hallway, Bon slowly trudging toward his room because he used up all his energy getting ready.

(Y/N) noticed that it was now 4:10pm, and because she always knew Ryuji would be on time, she started having a minute freak out whilst Shura was drinking in class instead of teaching. "Where is he, Shima? Is he okay?" The girl was cling to his arm, but Shima's only thought was about her boobs being pressed up against him. "I'm sure he's fine... But he's missing out..."

Konekomuru then reminded Shima that he was meant to be a monk, but he was a really lousy one with a high libido.

Everyone turned around at the sight of a scruffy-looking, bed headed, red faced Bon, the girl who was panicking over him slightly was now almost in hysterics as she jumped over the tables to get to him.

"Bon!" She reprimanded softly, grabbing one of his large, muscular arms and wrapping it around her shoulders. "You shouldn't be here! A, you're a mess, B, you're ill!" She rested a hand on his forehead and hissed slightly, recoiling from the heat. "You're staying in bed today, Mister Suguro. Miss Shura, I'm taking the day off to look after Mister Suguro!"

By this point, he had passed out...

Between her breasts.

Shima was delighted to see that, and wished that he could be there instead, Koneko was more worried  about Bon than Shima's libido, Shiemi looked upset as her best friend wasn't gonna be in class and Rin was annoyed that he couldn't fight with Bon.

It took a lot of time to carry Suguro back to (Y/N)'s room. It was the same building as Yukio, just on the other side of the dorms. They had to go there because the girls weren't allowed into the boys dorms and vice versa, but her door was abandoned and therefore he could come into her room.

The room was light and spacious, her having a double bed as it was a single room. She managed to pull him to her bed and fell with him on to it, he was no longer unconscious, just sleeping. The (H/C) could feel the heat off his body and found it overwhelming yet comforting at the same time.

She only turned red when Bon moved closer to her and nuzzled his head further into her chest.

The girl with the (E/C) orbs had to get off the bed, otherwise he would get really warm, so she went to the kitchen and asked Ukobock(?) to make some chicken soup because Rin was at Cram school whilst she grabbed a glass of water and two tablets of paracetamol.

She returned to the room to find him awake, but barely, and looking confused.

Her heart thudded as his eyes landed on her... That piercing gaze from the pierced male.

"You passed out the moment you got to class," she clarified to Bon, knowing he looked confused himself, and then carried on. "Do you remember anything from then?"

Bon took a while but then nodded. "Yeah," his even rougher voice echoed in the room. "I got up at four, raced to get ready, got to the cram school and passed out between two... Soft..." He trailed off as his eyes grew wide and his face grew redder due to a blush. "Oh my gosh, (L/N)! I'm so sorry!"

The girl walked over and held out the medication and water. "Take this, and it's all okay. I didn't mind it really." She mumbled the last part of the sentence, her face growing red at the thought of him sleeping in her chest. "I'll be back in a minute, don't go anywhere." Bon complied and stayed put whilst (Y/N) grabbed the soup from Ukobock.

She returned to the room to find that Bon had taken it upon himself to crawl under her bedcovers, but was sat up on a pillow. "I had Ukobock make something, I hope you like chicken soup!" His eyes widened as he saw the dumplings and noodles floating in the broth with chicken. "You didn't have to do that, (Y/N)..." He looked mesmerised by the food, his voice all gravelly because of the build-up.

The girl laughed and sat beside him on the bed, the side she usually slept on, with the bowl in her hands. "Open up!" She commanded happily, Ryuji giving her the 'what- the-hell-you-doing' look. "I took the afternoon off to take care of you, and I'm not letting you feed yourself so I will!"

Bon smiled as softly as possible and opening his mouth, allowing the wooden spoon in. His brown eyes travelled to the girl with the (H/C) locks. The spoon moved away and he swallowed, keeping his eyes on the girl with a new flush on her cheeks.

He continued smiling, his eyes softening from his usual glare. "Thank you, (Y/N)..." He watched the girl as she moved down on the bed so they were at eye level. Her smile never changed as he leaned closer to her and kissed her cheek gently.

He then did what Shima wanted to do, and laid his head on her chest. "I'm sleepy, don't move. You're comfy." He grumbled as he wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist.

She smiled and ran a hand through his blonde streak, smiling as she slowly fell asleep. "At least you can see how much I love you..." She whispered, not expecting a response.

"And here I was thinking it was one sided." Bon mumbled, half asleep.