Hikaru Hitachiin x Reader x Kaoru Hitachiin; Take A Guess. (Part I).

LMAO THIS IS PART 69😂 Wow I'm so mature. Anyway! In this time will be Tamaki's younger sister, and in the same class as the twins and Haruhi! Hikaru and Kaoru will be flirty little sons of birches. Enjoy! Btw, me no speaky speaky French so that will be bold.
------------------------------------------
Hikaru and Kaoru were sat in maths class, staring out the window as the teacher droned on and on about fractions and equations that meant nothing of importance to them.

They heard the door of the class open, and they slowly turned their attention to the new person in the room. Hikaru noticed that she had violet eyes, much like their King's, and Kaoru noticed that she had skin as pale and Tamaki-senpai's. Once she opened her mouth, it was clear that she was somewhere related - her Japanese sounded anglicised, and she accidentally slipped into French, before apologising.

She then turned to the class, curtsied, and smiled. "My name is (Y/N) Suoh, it's a pleasure to meet you, I do hope we can get along!" She said, smiling as sweetly as she could. All the boys in the class turned red and got nosebleed, and the tutor sent her to sit at the back of the room between the twins.

They smirked, knowing that she would be easy to mess around with. As she sat down, the devious doppelgängers decided to move their desks nearer so they could be buddies with her.
"Well, if it isn't," Hikaru began.
"Our king's unknown sister." Kaoru finished, only for the girl to lean in close to his face.

"And who might you be, my darling prince? My knight in shining armour?" Her fingers then stroked his cheek bones, leaving him stunned. She then turned to Hikaru. "And you, my sweet lover... Oh, how I wish that you could hold me, and kiss me, and make me surrender to the passion of our love..." She whimpered, her eyes burying into his soul.

They were left stunned, whilst Haruhi was there just sighing. 'Yep... Her and Tamaki-senpai are definitely related... Great, another rich kid to look down on me.'

After that, the day whizzed by, the twins' plan of making her fall for them backfired and they fell for her, everytime they would try a pull a move, she would do so with more eloquence. Not only that, (Y/N) surprised Haruhi by being far more down to earth that Tamaki, even having actual experience of jobs and going to the 'commoner's supermarket' as she was the richest whilst over in France.

There was still something amiss - (Y/N) fessed that the only person who didn't know of her existence in the school except for her classmates, her father and headmaster, and the megane stalker, was her dear older brother who she hadn't seen in so many years. The twins cried and Haruhi was on the brink, but (Y/N) made them smile. "Come on, (Y/N). Let's show the King," Kaoru began, "that his princess is back in court," finished Hikaru.

(Y/N) had butterflies in her stomach, and her mother tongue was racing at the speed of sound. 'What if my own brother doesn't remember me? Or even worse, he doesn't want anything to do with me?!' Clearly the panic showed on her visage because Haruhi gave a reassuring smile and took her hand. (A/N: You know that Haruhi is a girl, for me it was quite obvious at the start.).

The doors flew open, and Tamaki's attention turned to the grand entrance that was about to happen. "Ladies and the four gentlemen that are present besides ourselves and Haruhi," the twins spoke in unison. "We present you, Princess (Y/N) Suoh of the Suoh Japanese-French bloodline!" The twins threw an arm of opposite side up into the air and bowed, Haruhi walking through with the young lady whilst Tamaki was crawling, if not scrambling, away from his guests to greet his darling baby sister.

"(Y/N)!!" He screamed, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her towards his body. "Why are you here?! Not that I mind, but shouldn't you be at home with mother?"

The (H/C) revelled in the warm and scent of her brother, holding him closely after many years of missing him. "I'm here because father flew me over after I spoke to him. Mother and father spoke over the phone and they decided that it would be best if I was with you!" She replied in her mother tongue.

The twins were shell-shocked. Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai had now come over and Honey had started fawning over her. Mori pulled him away and the brothers immediately swooped in to steal her from her brother. "Where are you shady twins going?! Let go of daddy's little sister!" Tamaki screamed.

The twins were then thrown out of the changing room they forced the princess into, only for her to emerge wearing a dress. "Well, I knew from one look you'd be into each other, but a maid fetish? My, my... How intriguing. Which of you would rather take it off?" She turned to Hikaru. "You, Hikaru?" She then turned to Kaoru. "Or you, Kaoru?"

The shady brother fainted, Tamaki was screaming over how cute she looked, Haruhi was smiling adorably, Mori and Honey were giving her a thumbs up, and Kira--I mean Kyoya was just writing down information in his Death Note-- I mean his little black book.

The (H/C) was just giggling, loving her brother's reaction to her in a French maid's outfit as they used to play cafe when they were in France, and he was almost in hysterics when she saw the twins on the floor, blood surrounding them.

They woke up eventually, and when they did, they ignored their customers and followed (Y/N) around. They tried to get her into all sorts of different cosplays, but she always came up with an excuse. "Come on, boys... You only want to see my body... If you wanted to do that, you could just get me drunk and take off my clothes, couldn't you?" She then smirked, causing the twins to do the same.

"You really are the devilish type, aren't you, (Y/N)?" The Hitachiins said in time, only for the princess to wink. "Call me anytime, boys." She said before leaving everyone stunned.