Yukio Okumura x Reader; Part II *FESTIVE SPECIAL*

As we all know, the official Okumura birthday is the 27th.. But I'm posting this on the 26th because I'm lame and have it done. This will continue on from the previous Yukio fic - so you are an Exwire and Yukio is still your sensei - but you're a couple outside of cram school. Enjoy! I also tried as hard as possible to make this flow slightly like a poem. And it's 00:26 whilst I'm writing. And I finished at 00:53.

WOW THAT WAS FAST ENJOY.
------------------------------------------
'Twas the 26th of December, and all through the halls of the barely inhabited dorms rooms laid two rooms with lights; one for the twins of the devil, and the other one for the new addition to the Okumura family.

(Y/N) was sat on her bed, wrapping up the supplies she got from Shiemi to give Yukio for his birthday, and the sweet treats that she bought for Rin for his birthday. There was a knock on the door, just a soft tap, and 'Hark!' She thought. 'That must be my bulwark!'

She smiled at her somewhat festive inner monologue/soliloquy and called out to her boyfriend. "Enter, my dear, what do you need?" She quickly realised that she had to hide his present, as it wasn't yet wrapped, and shoved it under her pillow as the door slowly opened.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Yukio said with a soft voice and a happy smile, "Ukobock has made us a turkey sandwich each for dinner, you eating with us?" The (H/C) headed girl jumped up with glee, the prospect of food made her jump up like a flea. "Alright! I'm up for some festive noms!" The young man then held out his hand and his sweet quickly took it, and down the corridors and stairs they went- much like a thistle.

Rin was sat in his respective chair, Ukobock waiting for the appearance of the pair. He did not wait long and was not disappointed - Yukio's girlfriend appearance was accentuated by the flow of her hair, her tender eyes and laugh, and the voice of the angel which calmed the three Devils.

Yukio pulled out her chair and she took her seat, Ukobock on her lap so he could see what they thought of what they could eat. Rin was jealous because Yukio's beloved was absolutely perfect, but the thought of his 'younger' brother being happy was all that he wanted - especially this Christmas.

The trio dug into the food, all three of them thanking Ukobock for what he could do. He mainly liked (Y/N)'s thanks as it was a kiss on the cheek and a hug, making him blush and do the same in return.

Their plates now empty, and bodies now refuelled, they got back to work, or as best as they could. (Y/N) and Yukio devised a plan to get Rin's birthday sorted, whilst Rin and (Y/N) planned to get Yukio's sorted. They involved cakes and balloons, streamers and feasts - oh how marvellous it would be.

(Y/N) was in the twins' room, and fell fast asleep, the scent of Yukio's pillow made her so chill. Said teen walked in and saw the state his girlfriend was in a smiled, looking at her from the side of his bed. 'My angel, so innocent and peaceful. My, my... How ever did you fall the spawn of the devil? I'm not complaining, I hope you'd agree, and that if you return to heaven or hell that you'd wait for me...' He thought to himself, thinking his monologue was satisfactory.

He marked two more papers and got into his pyjamas, crawling in next to his girlfriend, who rolled over and wrapped her arms around him, his arms doing the same reflex in return.

The next morning, quite early, the girl snuck away from the twins to finish the presents and do what she needed, preparations and invitations via T-X-T. The whole gang were coming, thank heaven for Ukobock's ability to cook food on short notice, whilst presents were placed under the tree.

They didn't celebrate Christmas, until the 27th that is, because it was the Okumura tradition. Out of respect for the only father the boys really had, Father Fujimoto, they continued this tradition in his honour. Kuro was purring, sat on the (E/C)-eyed girl's lap, presents from everyone now sorted and beautifully wrapped.

The boys woke up and breakfast and lunch passed by, it was now time for the evening with the friends and the presents.
Everyone had a nice time. Izumo and (Y/N) started to get along like a house on fire, but Shiemi was always going to be the girl (Y/N) chose to be by her side.
The boys got various gifts - money, food, sword polish for Kurikara. Yukio was most pleased with the gift he received, all the thought and the love from the one who loved he.

Bon had been sneaky and brought mistletoe, hanging it above (Y/N) and Yukio.

The pair blushed softly, and looked at one another, closing the gap between each other. Shima hooted and Koneko grinned, Bon trying the same sort of thing on Shiemi, but only getting a kiss on the cheek. Rin then grabbed the mistletoe whilst his brother was holding his lover, and held it above Izumo and Shima. They both blushed brightly and Shima smirked, soon getting slapped for being a dirty minded jerk.

The party died down and Christmas came into swing, Yukio handing (Y/N) two small things. Inside one box was a silver ring with a (F/C) gem stone inside, a promise ring, and the other a locket containing a photo from their first date.

The poor girl's eyes welled up as she hugged Yukio tightly, tears letting loose as her emotions took over her rightly. She pressed kisses to every part of her turtledove's white skin, whispering soft, innocent sweet nothings between each.

Soon bed time was upon them all, and they had been merry. But after a flying visit from Mephisto, they now felt like jelly. Exhausted from the great day they had, the boy and the girl decided to get clad in pyjamas to sleep.

They settled on his bed and smiled so softly. Yukio whispered 'I love you ardently' and in return, he got a soft kiss on the cheek and a head nuzzled against his chest as his arms wrapped around the (H/C)'s waist. "I love you so devoutly."

And with that, they both drifted off into a Christmas slumber, their dreams filled with delight and wonder.