Ukai Keishin x Reader; Reunion.

So! I'm currently kinda blind because I need glasses again, so when I get me glasses I AM GOING TO SPELL CHECK EVERYTHING. But currently, THIS GUY needs some love, he is completely underrated in my opinion. You'll be an old friend of his from when he was at Karasuno and you'll be a teacher at Karasuno! Enjoy~.
--------------------------------------
The Karasuno volleyball club had reached new levels of recognition around their area, and a new teacher that was part of the alumni couldn't be prouder.

(L/N) (Y/N) was a teacher at the high school, so when she found that she would be teaching literature to Tobio and Shoyo, she was extremely excited.

After being there two weeks, and the boys finding out that she was a founding member of the girl's volleyball club, they asked her to come to practice to watch how they were doing. She decided after the lesson that she would, so Hinata jumped higher than her. "Yay! Coach Ukai is gonna be surprised to have a pretty girl there!"

(Y/N) blushed softly, whilst looking at Kageyama, who was sighing exasperatedly. "Is he always like this?" She asked the setter, who nodded and held his head in his hands. The new teacher turned back to Hinata and held his shoulders so he would stand still. "I thought Coach Ukai retired?"

Hinata shook his head whilst he sparkled. "Nope! His grandson is now our coach!" At this, the (H/C)'s eyes widened to the size of saucers. "Wow... That idiot is a coach..." She mumbled before her hands dropped to her sides and she let Hinata free.

The two looked at each other, then to their sensei with questioning looks. "You know Coach?" She nodded, her (E/C) orbs softening as she remembered the balded twit.

~Flashback time~
"Ukai! You need to stop being reckless!" (Y/N) scolded, Coach Ukai nodding his head as his idiot grandson scored another point.
The bald twonk smiled, picking up his friend and spinning her around. "I got the point, (Y/N)! Chill out, girl!" He laughed, making his friend smile softly.
"Fine, just stop being dumb!" She scolded continuously, hitting him round the back of the head. Keishin complained but kept holding his friend.
~Back To Real Time~
"Yeah, I know him. He's... An old friend." She said reflectively as she grabbed her back and changed into a pair of trainers. "Boys, get ready for another coach!"

The two boys were stunned as they blushed and bowed to 90 Degrees. "Arigato!" They exclaimed before grabbing (Y/N)'s hands and pulling her to the gym.

When they arrived, (Y/N) was surprised to see two second years she was teaching as well, and they ran over to her. "(L/N)-sensei! What are you doing here?!" Tanaka and Noya exclaimed in time with one another.

(Y/N) giggled and pet their heads, making them blush heavily. "Boys, I'm gonna be another coach! I was on the girl team here, and I founded that team!" She said these words with pride, only to see Noya, Tanaka, Hinata and Kageyama on their knees, praising her.

The third years that she was teaching them came in and were shocked. "(L/N)-sensei, why are you here?" Daichi asked, before he, Suga and Asahi received smiled.
She then reiterated what she said to the first and second years, only to have the third years do the same.

It all made (Y/N) giggled, and when she heard the door to the gym open, she whipped around to see two people. One short male with slightly curly black hair, and another one in a red tracksuit with bleached blonde hair and piercings.

Ukai stood in shock, knowing the eyes and smile that belonged to the woman in the gym. 'Is that... (Y/N)-chan? I haven't seen her in about 5 years!' Ukai was thinking away before Takeda-san elbowed his ribs, making him wheeze.

The spectacled male smiled at (Y/N) and bowed whilst Ukai recovered. "What are you doing here, (L/N)-san?" The (H/C) smiled, and when Kei noticed, he blushes slightly. 'Her smile hasn't changed an inch... She used to smile like that with me.' He thought to himself before her voice pulled him to reality.

"Two of the team, Hinata-kun and Kageyama-kun, they mentioned that an old friend was here..." At this point, she looked over at Keishin and grin. "And I've decided to help with training!" She added, making the other teacher blush and grin. Takeda bowed and said his thanks but left to go and work.

Keishin waited until the sensei left and the team were training to go up behind (Y/N) and hug her waist tightly, picking her up and kissing her cheek. "Oi, (N/N)-chan! Where the hell did you go?" He questioned with a pout.

(Y/N) wasn't expecting being kissed or picked up, so she was blushing and let out a shriek, the team paying attention to her to see if she was being, well, murdered. She wasn't, to their glee.

Kei eventually put her down so she could reply to his question, but he was bombarded with a hug and a hit. "You said you wouldn't take up smoking!" She could smell the smoke from his jacket, so when his cranium was hit, he whined slightly. "I know, but I got bored! Jeez, no wonder grandpa wanted us to be a couple... You're as authoritative as him!" He complained, knowing the team were listening in on the conversation.

(Y/N) pouted before snuggling up to the official coach's chest and hugged him tightly. "Still the same whiny teen I knew." She mumbled, before sighing and pulling away to see the team with confused looks. "Get back to training! I don't wanna put you all in detention and make you read English literature!" She threatened, making the boys practice.

Kei stood there laughing until he got the same threat, so that got his arse in gear.

Training soon whizzed by and Keishin found out that (Y/N) was living next to the shop, so he crashed with her for the evening after practice. "Come here, I wanna cuddle like we used to." He told the (H/C), who complied and snuggled against him.
They chatted all night, until they both feel asleep in one another's arms.

They couldn't explain the position they were in the next morning, but Keishin decided overnight that (Y/N) had a very comfy chest...