Karasuma x Reader: New Teacher, Purest Smile.

Hihoooooo! I'm finally moving to these, and these will follow the anime. So, here we go with mister gorgeous~.
Btw, I'm going to give you reasonably sized boobs. That way you can lure the octopus and the younger boys will go gaga, but nothing near the size of Irina/Bitch-sensei. (B/P) means Body Part. I'm so sorry if this ain't very good, I'll improve it eventually.
--------------------------------------
"Class Three-E,' Karasuma began, catch the attention of all the students including Karma. "You will be getting a new home economics teacher today, considering the last one that took place ended up being a disaster." The Raven haired man's eyes squinted as his eyes shifted to the octopus, who was bright pink.

"She should be arriving-." He was interrupted by the sound of a sliding door, back and forth as the new teacher entered the room.

She has (H/C) locks that ran to her (B/P), at least a C-Cup bra size, and a regular sized waist, which lead to wide hips and rather long legs. She donned an ankle length, black, long sleeved cardigan, a white shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans, going for the smart casual look.

"OKAY, WHO IS SHE?!" All the boys hollered towards her, the new female's eyes just shifting and reading each of them separately. Karasuma stood down from the podium at the front allowing the soft eyed yet stern mouthed teacher.

"My name is (L/N) (Y/N). I am your new home economics teacher, as well as PE trainer. I was employed by the government to take down the octopus alongside you all. I hope we get along well, or god so help you if you piss me off." She said, bowing slightly to the class, allowing the boys to look down her blouse.

They all got nosebleeds and made the new staff smirk.

"I know how to read people." She turned to Karasuma as she spoke and left the room, motioning for him to follow her as she left the room.
What was more surprising to Bitch-sensei, Koro-sensei and the class was that the stoic male followed like a loyal dog.

Back in the hall as they headed to the staff room, (Y/N) and Tadaomi were talking. "What do you mean you know how to read people?" A deep voice resonated through the corridor, catching the female teacher's attention, making her lift we head towards him.

She had a soft smile dancing on her lips. "Because that's my gift." She said in a mysterious tone of voice, reeling in Karasuma who had never had the experience of meeting anyone like (Y/N), who began talking again.
"Such as when I look at you, I would say that you're all about business, no time for love. You're not in it for the money either. I would say you're in for the thrill, the rush. That, and for teaching that Nagisa kid and the others. Just by his stature when he sits he looks like an assassin!" She sounded surprised towards the end, making a point about the blue-haired boy.

Karasuma was stunned by her deductions, and for once it showed on his face. His eyebrows her raised and he was speechless. "Holy crap... How could you tell?" He merely got a shrug in return and heard 'you kept your eyes on him when you spoke' response.

Karasuma stopped talking before the new staff member noticed that she needed to prep for their home economics class. "I need to get to the staff room, I left my file with the lesson plan in it, which is the quickest route?!" She asked, sounding rather desperate and acting slightly like Irina. Karasuma had a soft smile on his face, which was rare, and pointed to the door next to him. "The door is just here, it's not a long walk." His gruff voice said.

The teacher ran in, tripped over a chair, faceplanted and managed to grab the file in the process. Karasuma calmly walked in, and held out his hand. "Are you okay?" He asked, like he would to one of the kids - sincerely. The (H/C) took his hand and sighed, using the back of her hand which was holding the file and putting it against her forehead.
"Yes, I'm fine, but I'm about to run late!" She screeched, running out the room and into the classroom, leaving behind a confused agent.

She got to 3-E's room, and walked in past the going-gaga Koro-sensei, who was leaving, and greeted the class cheerfully, making them sigh in relief. "I see you're already in chef's clothing. That's good! Now let's start with the first item we are making - pudding!" This made a green haired student, Kaede Kayano, start squealing happily.

"I know how to make this!" She screeched, making the class and teacher giggle.
"That's good to know, Kayano-chan! Now, if you are so sure you know how to make it, what are the main ingredients?"

This stumped her, and Karasuma was watching as the (E/C) teacher pulled out a gun, loaded with Anti-Sensei BB pellets, shooting one at Kayano. "The two main components are Gelatine and Eggs. Both for structure and flavour. Think of them working in combination with one another, like you all do with your task of killing the creepy octopus." This got some chuckles from the crowd, but she was extremely serious.

"Everyone, gelatine gives the structure its strength, much like your strategists, Kaede Kayano, Karma Akabane and Nagisa Shiota. The rest of you are the eggs, you're whipped into a mix then moulded into a shape." She continued, the class looking at her with admiration in their eyes (and the guys trying to keep their 'admiration' of her on the down low, if y'know what I mean).

"When these components are set together, much like yourselves being set with assassination, it becomes this thing that is to be enjoyed by many, but deadly to the few!" She announced to the end, Karasuma walking in on them all whilst they were doing their business.

On his face was the purest smile, none had seen it before.

"I was sceptical before... I see you'll be an asset to us. Welcome to Kunugigaoka Academy, Class Three E." Karasuma welcomed, along with a cheering class.