Matsuoka Rin x Reader: One versus One Too Many.

Okay! In this, dearest Reader - aka, you- are going with your brother, Haru, to be in a joint practice at Rin's college. You and Haru are twins, and very similar - minus eye colour and the fact you will have breasts. But both love swimming and speak when something valuable needs to be said. BUT ONWARDS WE GO.
-----------------------------------------
Nanase (Y/N) was the twin sister of Haru, and very thing except their eyes and gender differentiated. Her hair was cut into a short bob, her (E/C) orbs seemed to hold no emotion and her physique was slim and toned.

Years before, after Rin left for Australia, the twins grew quieter than they were, them both only speaking to their parents, one another and Makoto and his family.

When the twins had both turned 16, they had discovered Rin was back in Japan and at Samezuka, but they were in Iwatobi with their new swim club.
Kou had told the group that Rin was at Samezuka, and organised joint practice.

The joint practice was a week later. So, a week of nothing but practice and baths passed (Y/N) by, but she felt something within her as the day neared when she would see her dear friend again.

When they arrived at Samezuka on the proposed day, (Y/N) looked around for her old friend, as wasn't disappointed. He was broad, built and it made the pleasantly surprised girl's cheeks turn pink softly.

When Rin looked over, he saw Haru who wasn't paying attention, and a girl who reminded him of someone. She had black hair, big (E/C) eyes and a slim, toned physique. His cheeks didn't turn at all, but his stomach do flip when he over heard 'Haru-nii' in the background. 'Oh my god... That (Y/N). Wow, she got even hotter than before." He thought before Ai calling him senpai drifted him from his thoughts.

Although there were five of the Iwatobi club, the girl didn't do the relay. She just did the 400m freestyle and the 200m freestyle, the latter against Rin. This made her stomach all funny and tingly, as well as her legs until she dived in when the water took all her feelings away and she felt herself being lulled by the water and swimming fast.

She narrowly beat Rin, which shocked the other guys at Samezuka, as well as her own team (except for Haru, because he's Haru and he was smiling softly at his sister's win).

The boys in Samezuka were just staring at her with red cheeks as she climbed out the pool and held out a hand to Rin, smiling minutely. The Samezuka men were only like that because it was a girl, who beat their future captain, and she was gorgeous.

Rin glared at his team as he took her hand and got out the pool, still holding on to it tightly. (Y/N)'s cheeks flushed softly as Rin looked at his team, his deep voice almost like a growl. "Oi! Stop staring, it's a girl! It's perverse and rude!" He dropped her hand and walked over to his team as the Iwatobi team came and congratulated her on the win and Haru glared at Rin with a burning passion, because he's protective.

The girl was the first person to get changed, considering they only had the boys changing rooms, and Rin was on guard beside Haru, them not talking. A voice came through the door. "Haru-nii! I need you to do something!" Haru sighed and asked what, but his sister said he had to come in, which made the other boys jealous.

It turns out that she needed some feminine products which she didn't know. So all the boys were falling at her feet saying they'll get them when she wanted Rin to. Rin decided he would and ran to the nearest shop, bought them and ran back, knocking and asking to come in as she was currently in the shower.

She complied and he went in, her still in the cubicle. "Thank you... Rin." She said sweetly, which made him blush weakly. "You're welcome... (Y/N)." He replied and left the girl to take care of herself.

When she had exited, the boys were trying their best to comfort her, but as she hit it off with Rin after seeing him once again so he looked after her, despite Haru's silent protests.

Anyone who had sweets hidden in their dorm went and got them, fed them to her and tried to make her felt slightly better, she even had ok Rin's jacket.

The sun had started disappearing so they called it a day, the female Nanase was going to give Rin his jacket back but he hugged her, holding her close whilst wrapped in his jacket.

"I missed you. I really missed you. I never knew you'd grown up so much..." He said as they held each other. The girl blushed heavily this time, nuzzling her head into the shark-esque male's shirt. She felt his muscles through the best shirt, smiling. "I missed you too, Rin... I missed you so much. I never knew about how you looked now either..."

They pulled away before the girl kissed his cheek. "Rin, I'll see you again soon. Especially at regionals." She said softly before walking away with his jacket. At least he had a spare.

-Time Skip to Regionals-

(Y/N) had lost her race, but came third and Haru and Rin had organised their differences and swim together in the relay.

The girl ran down the steps and waited, and as the teams came in, she was wearing one arm of each team jacket. She ran up to Rin and hugged him tightly, not knowing that she had such feelings for him.

Rin was shocked to see her, and took the team jacket off her shoulder and put on hers, and helped her put on his. This made them both blush because he was a little too big for hers and she was far too small for his. They stood there for a while just hugging as the other teams just watched, before they pulled apart and leant in for a second and pressed their lips together.

"You know, Rin... I think I have feelings for you. You're like my water." She whispered making all the Samezuka boys groan as they weren't her chosen one.

Rin smiled and showing off his pearly sharps. "I think you might just be my shark bait." To this, Nagisa cried and Haru and Makoto smiled softly.

Either way, the Samezuka boys had just complained and groaned about being single.