Yukio Okumura x Reader: ExWire in Distress

Hiiiii! So, people seemed to like my Rin oneshot, so here by popular demand is now Yukio! Please do enjoy Yukio being the knight in a dark black coat (you being an Exwire in this~.)
------------------------------------------
It was summer, and it was the second ExWires camp that Yukio was holding. There was a new student, same age as him and his brother, called (Y/N).

She was shy and intelligent, which made Yukio smile. She only spoke to Ryuji, as they came from the same temple and was almost like a sister to Bon plus his friends, and was close with Rin and Yukio, staying in the same dorm as all the other rooms were full.

After spending about 6 months with (Y/N), Yukio has become accustomed to the ExWire's presence in the dorm, and soon started to appreciate her more and more. The way she walks, she smiled, she laughed... Yukio was slowly falling in love, and falling hard.

Anyway, back to the Exwire weekend. The 5ft6" girl was stood between to Yukio and Bon, Bon wrapping an arm around her as Shima kept making her feel awkward by flirting. Yukio was feeling jealous and disgusted that Shima would talk to her like that.

"Are you forgetting there is a teacher here?" Yukio growled, making Bon smirk, while Shima was shaking. He stuttered an apology and walked over to Koneko(muru). The (H/C) hugged Yukio whilst Bon just continued smirking, her (S/T) face nuzzling into his black jacket as she mumbled a 'thank you' and left Yukio in a blushing mess as Bon who eyed his 'teacher' carefully.

Bon turned to Yukio, them being on a first name basis as they were... Close acquaintances. "Oi, Yukio. Do you like (Y/N)?" Suguro (Bon) asked casually, making the other tall male blush and perspiration slightly. "Oh my gosh, you do, don't you, Okumura?!" Bon said as he pulled Yukio to the other side of the camp.

Yukio just sighed, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck as he tried to avoid the strong gaze coming from Ryuji. "Well... I guess you could say I've grown fond of her company... And her in general." Yukio sighed as he looked at Bon. The badger-haired male just laughed and slapped Yuki's shoulder. "She likes you too, bro. Just ask her out, dweeb."

Bon scoffed to pass over the 'bro time' and went to his group of friends whilst Yukio went over to (Y/N) and Rin. Rin had cooked food so Yukio was a gentleman, so took his and (Y/N)'s meals to where they were sat. He handed the (H/C)'s to her and she gave him a big smile and patted the set next to him.

Yukio did as told and once he was settled, he felt two soft lips against his cheek. "Thanks, Yuki-chan!" It was (Y/N)'s lips on his cheek, so he went pink immediately. Bon was smirking and Yukio caught his eye line, so he smiled down slightly at the girl with the (E/C) orbs, pressing a kiss to his forehead.

"OOOOOOOH, YUKIO HAS A GIRLFRIEND! Have you had sex yet?!" Shura, who was already drunk, yelled from the other side of the fire pit, the girl who was eating, now choking and Yukio glaring at the person in the same position as him. "She isn't my girlfriend!" He said calmly, making the girl frown slightly but Yuki didn't see.

(Y/N) yawned and leant her head against Yukio's shoulder, the teal-eyed male smiling adoringly at the girl who was rested on him. "Say, (Y/N)... Do you wanna go to bed?" Yukio asked, the girl nodding as she nuzzled his arm.

With a sudden burst of confidence, (Y/N) had to make a choice: whether she should share with Shura, who was now paralytic, Izumo and Shiemi, or whether she should sleep with Yukio and Rin.

The decision was clear to her.

"Yuki... Can I stay with you and Rin? Please?" The (H/C)'s flushed, as well as Yukio, as they both smiled nervously and he nodded. "Our tent's the one just over there. I'll be about ten minutes." Yukio said softly, the girl kissing Bon's cheek on the way to the tent to get ready.

During the ten minutes, (Y/N) reflected on her idea and decided it was the right one. She had a crush on Yukio within the first term at True Cross, caused by intelligence, personality and looks, so sharing a tent was a big step.

Ten minutes later, Yukio walked in to see that (Y/N) had fallen asleep on the double air bed, using one of the two pillow, in a baggy t-shirt that Yukio gave her when they started staying together, and a pair of short pyjama shorts. Yukio quickly got into similar clothes and crawled on the inflatable bed next to her. "Good night, (Y/N)..." He mumbled, getting a soft reply of 'Goodnight, Yuki' from the girl.

-Timeskip to the morning-

(Y/N) woke up with a strangely comfortable warmth next to her, so she nuzzled into it. She then heard a heart beat and an arm draped over her waist, pulling her closer. She opened an eye and saw that it was Yukio's chest which was the pillow with a heart beat.

She tried to get away, although she didn't want to, and Yukio apparently felt the same way, proven by his other arm wrapping round her waist to keep her there. "Miss (L/N), if you move from that spot you are good against a member of staff's wishes." He mumble as he nuzzled into the girl's hair. Her (S/T) face when blood red in the cheeks, her nodding and snuggling closer.

Yukio was feeling brave so he then brought up another thing. "Since you're listening to me..." He trailed off, taking a deep breath in and continuing after letting it out slowly. "Ever since you've joined, I've felt an attraction to you... First as a friend, but that evolved, and now I've come to believe that I love you... And Mr. Suguro says that you have the same attachment to me... So will you be mine? Please?"

The girl was taken aback by the eloquent confession and rolled over so they were chest to chest. "I will take you upon that... Because I love you too." She mumbled before Yukio pressed a soft kiss to her (L/C) petals.

They didn't realise that Bon was outside listening and what he said whilst listening was priceless.

"That was tooth rotting-ly sweet. Anyone know a good dentist?"