Erwin Smith x Reader; Commander's Crush [EDITED].

Bonjour! I am here to say this will be the last fic for a week (unless I can get wifi) as I'm going abroad! So, this one will be about Commander Eyebrows and Levi's baby sister (who was long lost but joined the corps and Levi is like uber protective older brother mode)! Enjoy~.
--------------------------------------
It was the year 849, and the Danchou (commander) of the Survey Corp was talking to the newly graduated recruits. He gave them a long winded speech but his eyes kept drifting towards the girl who had graduated joint first place with Mikasa Ackerman, little did he know that he had basically met her before...

-Time Skip to when the recruits are at the Old HQ-

(Y/N) Ackerman was with the girl who was almost her exact twin, minus the height difference.
They both had short black hair, looks and a body that could kill, but the eyes of (Y/N) were (E/C), not steel grey. There were many reasons why the girls joined the Survey Corps; Mikasa wanted to be with Eren and (Y/N) was there, trying to find her older brother, Rivaille - aka Levi, Humanity's Strongest Soldier.
The two siblings were just the same - they had lost their friends and family, not knowing of each other's existence until the day that she was watching the soldiers walk back from an expedition and she spotted him.

This was the moment she decided to choose her fate.

Anyway, Eren had pulled Mikasa away and was speaking with her and Armin, whilst (Y/N) scanned around the area until she spotted a short, yet still taller than her, man and then a guy who could be known as 'eyebrows'.

The girl with the black hair ran and tackled Levi to the floor, making him yell. "Shit! What the fuck?! Shitty- (Y/N)?!"

The girl then pinned Levi to the ground and whipped out a knife, putting it to his neck whilst Eyebrows stood there, astounded. "The hell were you, Rivaille Ackerman?! You were MIA in the underground for years and you made me worried!"
Levi chuckled and lifted his hand, pulling away the knife and flipping them, so his baby sister was pinned on the floor. "I was pulled away by these lame people. The fuck did you think happened? I got killed?" He smirked and got off his sister, hugging her tightly as she did the same in return.

"Oi, Levi. Who's the tall guy with the bushy eyebrows?" She asked loudly, trying to peek over his shoulder at the man who was stood there awkwardly.

Levi smirked and tried not to laugh, pulling her over to him as the smirk dropped into his usual stoic face, the girl's doing the same as she thought to herself. 'Wow, what a tree. It's a very hot tree.' After that, the man introduced himself.

"Commander Erwin Smith, head of the survey corps." He said curtly, making the girl do a lazy salute. "Nice meeting you - OOOH UNIFORMS!" She yelled loudly as she saw them being handed out. "Back in a minute!" She ran off, leaving Levi smirking and Erwin very... Dazed and confused, thinking to himself as he turned pink.
"Levi... Who is she?" He asked, looking down at the shorter man.

"Couldn't you tell?" He responded with a smirk. "That's my baby sister."
And at that, Erwin almost had a heart attack. "She'll be in your squad. You'll both protect everyone."
To this, Levi nodded and walked off to his office as (Y/N) walked back to Erwin.

"So, Erw--Commander, I know the basics. Tell me who's squad I'm in and tell me that Levi won't make us clean this. We're competitive cleaners." She said stoically, much like her brother.

Erwin was taken aback by her manner back agreed none the less to tell her. "You'll be squad Levi, the special operations. You are humanity's strongest siblings - we need you to be as one. And yes, he will make you clean. Especially his office..." He trailed off as he brushed away a stray strand of bright blonde hair. "But, you won't have to. He has a soft spot for you, probably since you are related and can apparently clean. You'll be doing my office."

To this, the two let out a soft giggle and chuckle, smiling to each other. "Good, I'll be there bright and early!" She said, saluting Erwin and walking off, leaving the tall male in a happy daze as he walked to his office.

-Time skip to the next morning-

(Y/N) was up bright and early, as well as in her special cleaning gear - a maid's dress with frills and bows.
Not very much her character but her brother bought it for her when she stopped growing. She grabbed the supplies and headed to Erwin's office, knocking before a muffled groan of an 'enter' was heard.

"Good morning, sir!" She chimed happily, feeling comfy in the dress whilst Erwin had become a mess; bright red cheeks, hair unswept and wide eyes as he stuttered a response. "G--Good morning, Cadet A-A-Ckerman."
The (E/C) elf of a woman looked at him and lifted a brow, her lips in a frown. "Are you okay?" She asked as softly as possible, making him nodding quickly as she giggled. "You're just a real goofball around women... I like that." She winked at him before walking up to him. "What I'm about to do, say no word to Levi about unless you want to be dead. Scouts honour." She said quickly before pulled his neck down to kiss him.

Erwin was shocked at first but kissed back as he lifted up her legs, their tongues mingling and bodies pressed to one another as they now laid on the desk.

This moment didn't last long.

"Oi, eyebrows. Have you--." Levi cut off his sentence as he stared in shock at the pair on the desk, seeing that his sister's dress-skirt had ridden up as the pulled away from each other. "THAT'S MY FUCKING SISTER, YOU TREE!" Levi growled before trying to lunge at Erwin, but his sister stopped him by punching his gut and making him fall to the floor.

"Levi, I'm thirty four. I can do who and what I like." She monotonously as she had her foot against his chest. "If you hurt Erwin, I will not be happy and you will bare the price for it."

And Levi was afraid of his baby sister.

"OK JUST LOCK THE DOOR NEXT TIME." He yelled, pointing it towards Erwin.
"Leave, Levi. Go." She commanded and he sighed, following his sister's orders.

Once the door was shut, (Y/N) walked up to the desk where Erwin was leaning, smirking slightly. "You know..." He growled in her ear. "That was very, very, very sexy." He then kissed her neck. "After breakfast, we can make more of a mess... Then I'll help with the clean up operation."

This made the younger Ackerman blush like a strawberry and nod whilst Erwin was playing with the frills on her dress.

And then....
----------------------------------------------------
I hope you all enjoyed this! It was fun to write, a hell of a lot as I'm stuck at the airport waiting for my flight info. But yes! This may be the last one for a week so enjoy whilst you can!

FrozenBloodline~.