Loke x Reader; Mischief Making. [EDITED]

Hello! I do apologise for any mistakes in my previous one-shots and those that are upcoming like spelling and grammar, I usually write them on my phone via the app which glitches when I try correct things. Plus autocorrect.
Anyway! In this, you and Loke shall have a bet to see who can cause the most ruckus in the guild - the stakes are high too!
Enjoy~.
----------------------------------------------
The young (H/C) Mage walked into the guild, greeted by serenity, mainly because Team Natsu wasn't there. Yet, to the woman's dismay, the notorious ladies-man of the guild was still there.
(Y/N) walked straight past him and his fangirls, and over to Mira to grab a drink. "Mira, is he never not stalked by those girls? I thought Lucy would have more control over him too..." She stated as she sipped from her small glass of wine.

"Hey!" Lucy called from behind, feeling offended and followed by Loke, who was smirking. "I would like to make a bet with you, (Y/N). But the stakes will be high." At this, the girl returned the smirk whilst looking to Lucy.
"You should keep him on a leash, I'm sure he would like that." She grinned maliciously before turning to Loke.

"Fine, firstly; you have got to break up with all the girls you are currently being followed by. I cannot stand to have the fan club following our trouble." Loke's face dropped significantly as he tried to utter out that he couldn't, but the look in the (M/T)'s eyes kept everything in check.

"Secondly; this will be between us. Bets may be placed on us, but the thing we must do is see who caused the most ruckus within the guild, making sure to mess with the S-Class mages and the dragon-slayers especially." (Y/N) finished and held out her hand, Loke taking it and agreeing.

"Fine. If you win, I shall be your personal slave, with Lucy's permission and if I win, you have to give me a kiss, on the lips, at midnight on the day when I cause the most trouble." Leo the Lion had his deal and accepted and the bet was on. "May the better person win." This was the last thing heard before they ran off to begin their trouble.

-1 Hour Later-

Battle plans had been set. Loke went back to the celestial spirit world and discussed with his friends the best plan, knowing that they knew fairy tail well, and had a plan to mess with Laxus and The Thunder God Tribe.

Whilst in Magnolia, (Y/N)'s plan of creating problems between the Dragon-Slayers and the lower floor of the guild and it had gone into action. In the beginning, she told Natsu that Gray called him a 'shirtless fire freak' and they were due a fight after than hour anyway. Secondly, she told Gajeel that Natsu called him 'Metal head' which he took exception to. After that, she told Wendy the truth and as she was rather young, (Y/N) told her to hide away. She ran up the stairs to the S-Class level and stole Laxus' headphones and said "Not my fault! I got dared by the two Dragon-Losers on the bottom floor!" And running away to hide them, then spread rumours around the guild to begin an all-out miniature war, which Erza just found somewhat funny as she knew it was a dare.

Loke appeared from outside and walked in and saw the ruckus, smirking as he saw everyone in a war. "Oi! What happened here?! Whatever happened, (Y/N) was lying! She never had to do anything!" At this point, the guild stopped and stared at the terrifyingly pissed off, as well as scared, girl who was sat in the corner. The guild turned to Loke and sighed, stopping the war and helping one another up, except Natsu and Gray. Nothing could stop them. Not even Lucy without a top on, which Natsu would adore.

Loke walked over to (Y/N) and sighed. "What am I gonna do?" He fake thought for a moment. "I know! I'm gonna get my fangirls over here to talk with you. Oh, ladies~." He sang as a hoard of girls came running over, screaming at the poor girl.
"You can't beat Loke!"
"Loke is the strongest wizard in this guild!"
"Why would you try ruin this guild!" They all screamed at once whilst you glared at the carrot top smirking behind them all. "You bastard! I said no fangirls!" They tackled you from the chair and said in unison. "Loke has won!" These words were fatal to (Y/N), her spirit had begun floating from her body as Erza saw and chased after it and the fangirls away. "I... I... Lost. Me. Lost. I. Loke. Kiss. Him. Midnight. Tonight." She stuttered out incomplete sentences. "OH MY GOD I HAVE ONLY GOT THREE HOURS UNTIL I AM IN A LIVING HELL." She wailed as her spirit returned to her body. "Cheer up! I'm not that bad. But I'm an even better kisser." He said with a smirk, making the (H/C) cry even harder. "Meet me at the cathedral." He said before disappearing into the abyss, otherwise known as the Celestial Spirit Land.
"Ugh. I can't believe my life." She muttered before leaving the guild and going to her Fairy Hills apartment.

-3 Hours Later, at the Cathedral-

Loke was waiting against the wall of the clock tower, (Y/N) turning up in nothing but a sports bra and joggers. "Let's get this over with." She mumbled as Loke's hands went to either side of her face. "You know, you're actually pretty cute, and that body of yours makes you hot." He mumbled before the bell chimed and he pressed his lips to hers, and hers oddly pressing back. After the last chime saying it was 12 AM, they pulled apart and both took in a breath, smiling softly.

"Well, you weren't lying about being a good kisser." She chuckled. "I guess that means you meant what you said about me." She grinned softly before being thrown over Loke's shoulder whilst he smirked. "But I'll show you where I'm best." This made the poor girl blush heavier than Aries. They then travelled back to Fairy Hills and had some... 'Quality time' together.