Iwashimizu Sumiaki x Reader; Ya Big Tree.

HELLO. ENJOY. PLEASE. I WANT YOU TOO. YOURE ALL SPECIAL AND SHOULD BE PRAISED FOR BEING INDIVIDUALS, SO ENJOY.
-----------------------------------
Class 1-2; the first year class that had some of the brightest students... yet some of the worst behaved.

The worst behaved was (L/N) (Y/N), top of the class. She never really turned up, but when she did, she was a distraction to those around her - talking, laughing, texting or playing in a handheld console.
Then there was Iwashimizu Sumiaka at the opposite end of the scale. He was the most intimidating looking person, but he was actually the most soft hearted and nervous student in the class, if not the year or whole school.

One day, before heading to rugby practice, Iwashimizu spotted (Y/N) skipping along with her headphones in, and noticed he was singing Hatsune Miku's 'Rolling Girl', and smiled. 'She isn't that much of a problem I guess... she's acting kinda cute...' he thought.
               (Y/N) saw him and gulped, knowing he noticed her and waved shyly (the only reason she was a nightmare is because she does all the work set in about a quarter of the time frame).

Sumiaki then walked over to her slowly, only for a small smile to bestow upon their lips. "I didn't know you listened to vocaloid..." he shyly stammered out, running the nape of his neck from force of habit.
        (Y/N) was stunned. The big tree in the class was actually shy as a mouse.

She has no words.

The (H/C) softly stuttered a response to the tree in return. "Yeah... uhm, my favourite is actually Kaito, but Hatsune-chan is a close second..." she mumbled, jumbling certain words together.
"You like Kaito?" Sumiaki asked, a small smile gracing his soft complexion. "I do as well, I think he and Hatsune-chan are cute together, but sadly they're imaginary so they can't be with one another..."

(Y/N) looked up at him, mainly in awe of what he just said. "That's what I always say!" She suddenly blurted, covering her reddening cheeks.
           A faint red flush apread across Iwashimizu's cheeks  as he grinned. After then looking at his watch, he came flustered as he was meant to be at practice already. "I-I have to go! I'm late for practice!" He bowed quickly and then bounded off, only for the (H/C) to watch and follow him.

After a short trundle to the sports field, Sumiaki arrived, bowing to Sekizan and Hachioji. "I'm sorry I'm so late! I didn't mean to be!" He waited until he was told to go get changed before standing back straight and going to the changing room.
        (Y/N) looked at the trees before her, only walking out of the shadows and up the the fenced courtyard entrance to watch. She saw as Sumiaki pushed up against the other players int he scrum practice, and pushed them back so his side could gain the ball.

She turned red, her mind turning to keep thoughts, only for Ebumi to come up to her and pull her out of it. "Come now, woman, come and watch on the bench, we don't bite... much." He winked, only to earn a blank stare.
She nodded, walked past and immediately waved at Sumiaki and Gion. "Hey, boys!" She called, hand waving rapidly whilst calling to them.

Sumiaki smiled shyly, blushing heavily, whilst Gion bounded up to her. "Sup, short stuff!" He highfived the girl, only to earn a frown.
         "I'm not short! We're the same height!" She started, pouting like a trout. Sumiaki giggled, walking over as they had taken a short drink break.

The blond male shyly rubbed the back of his neck, throwing the (H/C) bright smile. "Hey again, (L/N)-chan..." he mumbled slightly, unsure whether the '-chan' honorific was acceptable.
          The (E/C)-eyed girl turned beetroot red. 'Why am I acting like this?! Pull yourself together, Jesus.' She thought before offering a weak response. "Hi again... Iwashimizu-kun."

And the conversation was stopped there as non-rugby members and non-rugby player girlfriends/friends weren't allowed on the grounds, so (Y/N) was sent home.

~3 Months Later~

Three months had passed and the bond between the delinquent and the tree trunk only grew stronger.

They spent their breaks together, along with Gion and (Y/N)'s best friend, and they met up for private study and just to hang out alone together, they also had been on a couple of dates.

         Sumiaki as very nervous on the day of the match he had with Keijō High School, and that was also the first match that (Y/N) was allowed to watch.

She sat in the minivan next to Sumiaki, as Gion was having a fight with Ebumi, mainly to calm his nerves. "It'll be fine, Sumi-kun, you'll do your best!" She then took his hand in hers and blushed slightly.
"Thank you, (Y/N)-chan..." he mumbled, twining their fingers together and relaxing slightly. Iwashimizu rested his head against (L/N)'s and fell asleep for a brief spell.

After a while, Gion stopped arguing to find the pair in piece; (Y/N) had somehow slipped past the seatbelt and sat on Iwashimizu's lap. He sniggered, looking at Sumiaki's arms wrapped at the girl's midsection.

                  "Oi, Tree Trunk, wake up." Gion nudged, only for him to wake up and turn red as apples.

"What? How did she-?" He started to question, before sighing and moving (Y/N) carefully to her seat to wake her up. "Hey.. (Y/N)-chan... it's time to wake up~." He purred slightly, rubbing her cheek softly.
                    "I don't wanna..." she mumbled, nuzzling into this large hand, before making a small groan as her hand rested against his.

Sekizan just looked at them and smirked. "Okay, you guys can get together after the match. Let him do what he came to, (L/N)-chan." The captain then said they were at the field.

~Two Hour Time Skip~

Some while after arrival, the game finished and Kanagawa had lost, but it was a close finish once Gion had his chance.

            The guys walked off the pitch, Sekizan and Hachioji carrying Gion in triumph and Sumiaki carrying (Y/N) as he was pumped full out of adrenaline from the match.

He stank of sweat, not that (Y/N) minded, she found it.. rather sexy. 

On the the bus ride home, (Y/N) was seated on his lap, and he gently kissed her out of the blue, her responding in kind.

"You know what... I'm bringing you to my matches from now on - you're my prize." Sumiaki mumbled befor hiding his face in his now girlfriend's neck.