Reiner Braun x Reader; Cat versus Dog [EDITED].

Okay! So in this one, dear reader will be like a loveable feline - dainty, quick, only appears when hungry and kinda unsociable. Reiner will be like a dog - obedient, friendly, energetic and an common enemy to the female feline. Enjoy!
FrozenBloodline~.
--------------------------------------
In the Training Corps, there were the small groups:
• Shiganshina Trio (Eren, Mikasa, Armin).
• South-East Wall Trio (Reiner, Annie, Bertholdt).
• Trost and Jinae cadets (E.G; Jean and Marco).
• The Dauper and Ragako group (E.G; Sasha and Connie).
• The other cadets who banded together whilst alive.

(Y/N) (L/N) came from the Jinae district with her good friend Marco, not to mention that he was her only friend in the corps for a while. She was very antisocial and only ever spoke to Marco and Armin after they first met, and eventually Jean, who made her blush just by saying hello and then hide behind Marco.

One day, (Y/N) was in the library with Armin, Marco and Jean, to her surprise, but it made her happy. "So, guys... Why are you all in here with me?" She asked in a meek voice, which was loud enough in the room of books.
The three boys looked at her with soft smiles and spoke in sync. "We're your friends." She blushed horribly and the guys were hugging her immediately.

At this moment, the peace was broken when Reiner ran in and yelled. "Hey, (Y/N)! You hanging with your boyfriends again?!" Making the poor girl become a major blushing mess. Quick as a cat, she leapt behind Marco and squeaked, the other boys becoming red whilst Marco wrapped his arms behind his back and around the girl. "Reiner! STOP SCARING HER!" Jean screamed, Armin agreeing in the background as Reiner pushed past them, picked Marco up by his collar and pulled him away, causing the poor (H/C) to run away as he towered above her.

Reiner growled slightly with a smirk, feeling rather playful. "I'm going to get you, (Y/N)! You can't run!" He called as she tried her hardest to stay calm and not freak out. The feline-like female dashed quickly behind the bookshelves, knowing the maze unlike Reiner, and ran to the boys. She reached the other three boys and began to speak to them. "You guys block him... I'm gonna try get out the- AAAH!"  This was the point that Jean picked her up by the waist, and ran out the room with (Y/N) on his shoulder, followed by the other boys, leaving Reiner in a confused state and lost in a maze.

-Time Skip to dinner time-.

(Y/N) was sat with the usual crew; Eren, Mikasa, Sasha and Connie all sitting down in the silence and eating hurriedly, but politely. Jean, Armin, (Y/N) and Marco were sat in that order, mainly to keep the (E/C)-eyed girl safe from Reiner.

"Why does he keep going after you, (Y/N)?" Armin asked, making Jean smirk. "Can't you tell, coconut head? Reiner likes her. A lot. He just can't express it." The poor girl blushed brightly.
"Oooh, does (Y/N) have a crush on the big bastard?" Jean teased as Marco wrapped an arm protectively around her, like a big brother would.
"Stop it, Jean!" He said whilst looking at (Y/N), cradling her as she buried her head in his shoulder.

On the other side of hall, sat the South East Crew, consisting of Bert, Annie and Reindeer-- Reiner even. Reiner was angrily pulling apart his bread whilst glaring in the direction of the group protecting the delicate female.
"Reiner, stop. You look suspicious." Bertholdt said, grabbing his friend's attention. Reiner just sighed.
"She's scared of me. What am I meant to do?" Bert and Reiner sighed in time but Annie groaned.
"You talk to her softly. Try not to scare her, maybe you should wave over to her gently with Bert." She said monotonously, the boys knowing that she was right. The boys looked over at the group to feel the states of the three boys and the girl, waving extremely shyly.

Marco was skeptical but waved with a bright smile nonetheless, Jean and Armin waving back lazily, and (Y/N) smiled softly and gave a shy wave, making Reiner blush heavily. He slowly got up and went to sit with the group, them shuffling slightly closer whilst the light blonde took his seat, rubbing the back of his neck and seeming to be hesitant.

"I would..." He began, the boys across from him glaring daggers whilst the girl's cheeks just darkened. "Like to apologise. It was... Mean, wrong and ungentlemanly for me to chase you around, knowing you would get scared." He finished, looking down at the table.

(Y/N) looked to the boys either side of her, their jaws unhinged. She spoke nothing above a whisper and replied to him. "Thank you, for the apology... Reiner." She smiled softly, slowly prying Marco's arms off her body and walking to sit next to Reiner, both of them a blushing mess.
"Uhm... Do you... Maybe, I dunno... Wanna..." She trailed off, averting her gaze. "Hang out in our free time in our next free time?" She hurried, Reiner understanding anyway. He rested a bear claw on her should with a soft smile and rosy cheeks.
"Sure, I'll meet you in the library." At this, Reiner left a smiling cadet behind.

Jean looked at her and pointed out one thing that she didn't realise.

"Well, you've now got a date."
--------------------------------------
Well, I wrote Reiner and am now in the swing of things! I hope this was good and I'm sorry it was short, I didn't get in until 2:30am GMT due to roadworks from the airport and then didn't sleep until 3:47am GMT as I couldn't sleep, and then woke up about 4 to 5 hours later and went to college on my day off - I'm really exhausted. But I'm happy I got this wrote! Next up - the BFG, Bertholdt!

FrozenBloodline~.