Takashi Morinozuka x Reader x Tamaki Suoh; Jealousy (Part II).

As you can see, this is the finishing for Mori!! I hope it's not to bad... F-A = Favourite Anime. Also, including this note and the one at the end: 1550 words!!!!
------------------------------------------
Last time on 'Jealousy'; "(Y/N) Ootori, will you be my girlfriend?"
----------------------------------------
Currently on 'Jealousy';

(Y/N) was shell shocked, Kyoya was showing something related to a human expression, Tamaki and Takashi looked determined, Haruhi looked utterly disinterested, and Honey was surrounded by flowers.

Renge popped up, somehow out of nowhere, cackling madly. "My darling Kyoya's baby sister has become part of a love triangle! We all know she has feelings for the boys, but who will she pick? Let's watch!" She then disappeared once again and left everyone, literally, EVERYONE in dead silence.

(Y/N) cleared her throat, only for Kyoya to come and take Tamaki away. "Kyoya, what are you doing?" She hollered, leaving her beetroot red and alone with Takashi. He turned around and just smirked, showing her that this was his plan. 'Damn that bastard.' She thought before turning back to Mori.

"Mori-senpai..." She then corrected herself. "I mean, Takashi-senpai." She mumbled. Takashi only smiled softly, taking her hand and leading the way to his table.
        The silent male just smiled, sitting down with the youngest Ootori (by a matter of minutes). "(Y/N)... Thank you, for choosing me." His gravelly grumbled.

(Y/N)'s pale cheeks flushed a rose red, her hand holding Mori's slightly tighter. "It's my pleasure... Takashi-sama..." She muttered, smiling at him slightly.
This made Mori smile more, hearing his chosen one mutter his name out of shyness and grace. "You're cute, (Y/N)..." He responded, keeping it short whilst Honey came over.

"Hey, Takashi! Do you think you'll make (Y/N) my new cousin?!" He asked innocently, much like a small child.
The Ootori's face flushed, even Mori's turned the slightest bit red. He then coughed awkwardly whilst looking at him. "Mitskuni..." He offered, looking at his beloved. "We'll discuss that on the way home."

Kyoya overheard, snapping his pen. "An alliance between the Morinizuka and Ootori families... Then we can connect with the Haninozuka clan...The police force will be the strongest in all of Japan!" He exclaimed, laughing like a lunatic.

(Y/N) stared in disbelief and poked his shoulder, catching his attention. "Get your head out of your arse, Onii-sama! Let me marry for love, not money!" She then proceeded to pull out a book from this air and scream '(Y/N) CHOP' before leaving her either collapsed on the floor.
She swiftly returned back to Mori's table and bowed in apology, only for Mori to silently take her hand and pulled her close to him, her back pressed to his toned chest. A blush then ran across the female's cheeks, her body melding into his as she was held closely.

"Say... Takashi-sama... Would you like to maybe go to the movies on a date, say... Saturday night?" The (E/C) girl asked, Kyoya still half dead on the floor. Mori's lipped parted, showing his truest smile. He then 'hmn'ed in response, basically answering yes.

-Time Skip; brought to you by an extremely lazy and hormonal writer-

It was now Saturday.

The big day.

(Y/N) had her outfit chosen out by the twins and Kyoya - mainly Kyoya. She wore a (F/C) turtle neck jumper with cropped sleeves, and a pair of black cotton short shorts, underneath being a pair (F/A) tights and knee high black converse.

It was decided they would go see Finding Dory, mainly because it was being shown in English and they were rather good at English.

Mori was wearing his casual clothes - a brimmed black hat, a baggy black vest top underneath a (F/C) and black tartan/chequered top. He had now bought himself a car, mainly so he could do the 'Honey Runs' aka grabbing honey's cakes, but he became the chauffeur for the female Ootori.