Sugawara Koshi x Reader: Please Smile, For Me.

How can someone be so adorable *starts banging pans* and hOT AT THE SAME TIME?! Anyway! Here he is, team mom!!! You're gonna be his closest girl-friend... And it goes from there~. Btw, R/B is Random Boy. And (N/N) is nickname. And F/C/F is favourite comfort food.
SORRY IF OOC.
------------------------------------------
She walked into class on Monday, looking pale, Daichi and Suga's smiles suddenly fading as she didn't acknowledge their existences. They looked at one another, nodded, and walked over to her.

Suga was extremely worried about his closest female friend, knowing that she was usually lively and high spirited; but that was now diminished. He lead Daichi and they kneeled in front of her desk, shocked with that they saw. Her bright eyes were dull and bloodshot, her strong hair was limp and tied back, and her usually pink skin was pale and hanging off her bones.

The silver-haired setter got stressed quickly, and hugged her tightly, holding her head into his shoulder whilst Daichi stroked her hair comfortingly. The tears flooded out of the (H/C) eyes as the two boys tried to comfort her, her wild sobs bouncing around the empty classroom.
The two boys were there and holding her close, trying to make her feel better, waiting for the right moment to ask. "What happened, (N/N)?" Asked Suga, waiting for a response.

She took a deep breath, not moving her head from his shoulder. "(R/B) ended things in our six month anniversary. He said that we were too different, and that he didn't feel the same way anymore!" She got louder and louder, eventually completely breaking down again as Koshi's arms just held her closer to him and Daichi got rather pissed off. (Y/N) was a very good friend to Daichi, always there for the team and for when they are crestfallen, and seeing her like they were are the Aoba Jōsai match made his heart ache.

Suga stroked her hair, nuzzling against her neck as they held one another. "I'm going to make him pay..." Mumbled a disgruntled Sawamura as she rolled up his sleeves, only to have Koshi hit his head with his hand.
"No death... Not unless I'm the one causing it." He whispered, making the girl snuggle into his neck as she held him tighter as a thank you.

The teacher came in and the two boys sat on the desk, either side of her as they decided it would be useful as a just in case method — being there to help her with the work as she looked worn out.

The lesson ended and lunch set in, the boys staying with the girl until she chose what she wanted to eat for lunch. She settled on (F/C/F) and headed to the gym to spend sometimes with the other third years. Asahi was there already and hugging the tiny-against-him (H/C), seeing she was worse for wear and thought she needed a pick-me-up.

The (E/C)-orbed girl snuggled into herself the tall ace's chest, feeling a comfortable warmth which made her feel better until she is passed on to Suga so the hug wasn't too long and awkward. She stayed against his chest, using him much like a chair or pillow, as she meant against him to eat as he was A) Comfortable, B) Warm.

The warning bell for class rang, so they upped sticks, the three boys all having English in a different class to (Y/N). 'This class is dragging... I miss the boys. I need to be with them right now. Especially Koshi... He's my rock...' She thought as things dawned on her, making her question her feelings and emotions.

~~~~~~~

Two months passed, and (Y/N)'s heart started to heal properly. Suga was there picking up the pieces, and she realised that she had feelings for the silver-head. He was always so busy with the volleyball team, but always made time for her. 'He is so sweet... I adore him...' She then let out a dreamy sigh and returned to doing her work.

Suga was surprised to see her in a such a dazed state, feeling happy yet curious as to what the dreamy sigh was for. Little did he know it was for him. 'I should be happy for her, she seems to be a lot better.' Thought Suga whilst he sighed gleefully, catching Daichi's attention and making him smirk.

Lunch came round once more, the captain, setter and ace meeting with the (H/C) again. She did what was now routine; she hugged the males, then when they went to their lunch spot, (Y/N) sat between Suga's legs like they did before they came to Karasuno.  They ate their lunch happily, and chatted and did some work together.
"We have a practice match tonight, you want to come?" Asked Suga in the direction of (Y/N).

It was the first time she was invited so she thought upon it quickly. "Definitely! Who is it?" She said excitedly, turning round to place her hands on Suga's shoulders with a grin. The silver-head smiled, holding her steady whilst Asahi and Daichi smirked. "Nekoma, and their captain is an absolute flirt. So do not go near him. I don't need my only girl-friend being stolen by that end of the junk yard." He then hugged her waist and pulled her down, pouting as he struggled to hold in his giggles.

The girl did the same.

-Nekoma Practice Match Time-

They took a break; Kenma, Hinata, Kageyama and Inuoka were busy doing their thing, the vice captains were chatting, Daichi was with Asahi, Noya and Tanaka, so Kuroo was left unwatched.

(Y/N) was looking and walking around aimlessly whilst trying to find Koshi, when a boy who she could only describe as 'bed-headed' walked up in front of her with a smirk upon his face. "Well, well, well... What have we got here?" He meant down, making the girl bend backwards. "U--Uhm... S-Suga!" She called, catching his attention as he ran across the room to her aid.

He had to think on his feet so he slid up to her and kissed her on the lips. "Hey, sweetie. Kuroo, the boys on my team need wrangling, two of yours are there. Please go and get them." He looked at the captain who growled and walked off mumbling.

On the other hand, (Y/N) was blushing hard. "Well, that happened sooner than expected." She said in a daze.
"I couldn't help it," Suga started. "No one flirts with you."

The girl frowned but cuddled him anyway as his whispered a few soft and loving words.

"Please smile, for me."