♡Chapter 1♡

{Everleigh's P.O.V.}
Im home alone in our bed looking through Instagram. Wesley is flying back from his tour today and Im waiting for him to get here so I can pick him up from the airport.

I go downstairs and start looking in the fridge for something to eat. My phone starts buzzing. I pick it up and 'Wessy💖' flashes on the screen. I pick up. "Hello." I say. "Hey. I landed." He says. "Yay!" I say. "Im so excited to see you baby. Ive been going crazy not being with you." He says in his raspy morning voice. "Ill come pick you up. Ill see you soon." I say. "Alright. Love you." He says. "Love you too." I say hanging up and going upstairs.

I put on some light-wash distressed skinny jeans and one of Wes's hoodies. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on some light makeup.
I grab my keys and head out the door.

  I get on the highway and start blasting my music. "So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your Rover." I sing along. Its not long until I reach the airport. I decide that Im gonna park and go in. I walk in and get a text from Wesley. "Im at baggage claim. Ill be out soon♡" It says. I go to the convenience store. I pick up a chocolate bar and some gaterade. I find a nice empty bench and read my magazine.

After about 15 mins i hear a voice. "Evey?" I hear. I turn around and see Wesley. We both drop our stuff and I run into his arms. "I missed you so much." He whispers. "I missed you more." I say. I jump down. We do our little hand shake and I kiss him. We put our foreheads together. "I love you so god damn much." He says. I smile and bite my lip. I grab one of his bags and we start walking to my car.

  He puts his bags in the trunk as I go and sit in the front seat. He closes the tunk and sits in the passengers seat. I stare at him. "Shit." I say. "What he answers." He asks. "I fell in love with you again." I say. He grabs my lower thigh. "Lets get home." He says. I start driving.