【 EDITED 】 Sixty-Three

Start from the beginning

Continuing to fuck him senselessly.

Jimin hoped he was going to feel pleasure soon, and that's funny, because he never really experienced pleasure in doing that ever in his life before, but as far as he knows, it gets better. He's heard that it gets better and it only hurts at the start.

But it didn't.

The pain didn't fade away.
It swallowed Jimin whole.

The more Jungkook fucked him raw, the more Jungkook forced himself into him, the more Jimin could feel his eyes burning and before he even knew it, he was already crying.

Only then did the younger pull out, seeing blood everywhere on the bed.

Only then did Jimin realize what he had to do.

He had to wake up.

***

"Jimin! Jiminnie! Babe!" Jungkook shook his man laying beside him, crying in his sleep.

"Jiminnie, please! Wake up!"

When Jimin opened his eyes, he expected to be afraid of Jungkook, but he wasn't. For some reason, he felt safer. Because this is the Jungkook he knows, the real Jungkook. This isn't the man haunting him in his dreams. That Jungkook in his nightmares isn't even Jungkook at all.

It's his father.

And he knows it very well.

"Hyung! Hyung, are you okay?"

Jimin shook his head, finally being honest for the first time to that question. "Please help me . . ."

"Shit, what are you talking about, Jiminnie?" Worry evident in Jungkook tone as he unconsciously tightened his grip in Jimin's arms.

"Please help me . . ." Jimin's voice cracked, but he continued chanting the same phrase again and again.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, but held his hyung tight, never letting go of him.

"Hyung . . . shhh," Jungkook stroked Jimin's hair slowly and wiped his tears away. Just like he always did. And it always felt the same. It always made Jimin better.

His voice, his touch, his presence, his everything. He's everything to Park Jimin.

"I'll do anything for you, hyung. Tell me . . ." Jungkook was desperate to make his man happy, it's all he's ever wanted anyway. He didn't care about his pride anymore. In love, there is never space left for pride. There is never room for yourself.

"L-Love me." Jimin has never felt and sounded so desperate in his life before either.

Cheeks flushing red and breath caught in his throat, Jungkook said, "You know we can't, hyung. Y-You're not ready."

"That's the thing, Jungkook! I'm always thinking I'm not ready and okay, maybe I am not. But how will I be ready if I never try?"

"Jimin, we tried this befoㅡ"

"ㅡThat's different! We It was the first time!"