36

Lisa's point of view

Before I would've answered I fainted.

*few hours later*

I woke up in warm bed sheets and they smelled like flowers in the field. When I got up, I see Benny sleeping and cuddling next to me. I slowly got up from his bed. I got out from the window and walked to my house.
When I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I turned I see Benny. "Oh my gosh Benny. You scared me", I said. "So what did you decide", he said. I kept thinking what was he talking about.

And what popped into my head was that Benny proposing to me. "Oh um...", I said. "Benny, to be honest I don't know yet. But can I have some time to think about it?", I asked him. "Sure", he said and smiled. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and he ran off to his house.

Once I plopped down to my bed, I looked over to my clock and it was 12:00. I groaned and I thought to myself:
It was a hella of a Halloween.
I just wanna close my eyes and go back to sleep.

*morning*

On the next day I didn't want to go to the sandlot nor anywhere. I was so tired. I realized that I was hungry and once I looked over my basket of Halloween candy, I thought to myself:
Fuck it I'm just gonna eat candy. I'm already fat.
After eating candy like a true fatass like me. I just mind my own business, go on the TV and see whats on, and lay down my bed full of lollipop, chocolate, and Skittle wrappers. So I think this neighborhood had some good Halloween candy.

When I was tired and bored from watching what was on TV, I went to shower and brushed my teeth really good.

I went downstairs seeing my 1 year-old brother sleeping on the couch with his candy on his lap. I carried him to his bed.

When I was bored in the living room I decided to go to the sandlot.

When I went to the sandlot Benny was just there. I looked over at the dugout or the benches but no one was there. "Where are the guys?", I asked. "They were throwing up at the bushes because of yesterday. So I took him home", he said. I thought to myself:
He's such a gentlemen. Should I marry him or not? I have to many things in my head!
"So have you made your decision yet?", he asked. "Not yet. I have alot of things in my mind right now", I told him. "You wanna walk around park to take the bad memories off your mind?", he said. Thought to mind again:
Man he knows me so FUCKIN MUCH! Maybe I should marry him.

While we took a little walk in the park. Man he was interlocking my fingers with mine the whole time. But I kept thinking to me I should marry him. He's the only man in this world who cares but also my dad though. But he's way different. I love him so much and he loves me like if I was his child or if I was his first puppy. But maybe I should tell him or not now.

But once I was thinking about it, it was the time that I should tell him right now.

"Um Benny?", I said. "Ya what's up?", he said. "Um I think I have already decided what to say", I said nervously. "So what your decision?", he said. "What I'm gonna have to say is ...yes", I said. "Really?!", he said. And I nodded his head.

He carried me with his hands on my waist and my legs wrapped around hid torso. He put me down. He put a knee down and he pulled out the small black box with the ring in it. He put the ring in my ring finger and then he hugged me.

We both came back from the park and we both went to our houses.

Benny's point of view:

Once I closed to door behind me, I rest my back at the door. My back slide down till my butt hit the floor. I really wanted to marry Lisa, and my dream actually came true. I can't believe I'm gonna marry Lisa Gonzalez. Im so happy.

Lisa's point of view:

I closed to door behind me, I rest my back at the door. My back slide down till my butt hit the floor. Its a good thing that I'm gonna marry and have
Benny 'The Jet' Rodriguez in my life FOR-EV-ER.

THE END