7

Benny's point of view:

It was 4th of the July. I just remembered that I slept in Lisa's room. And Lisa wasn't in bed with me. Maybe she went to the bathroom. I looked over her clock and it was 6:00. I stared in her ceiling and a few moments later she looked like if she got of the shower. She got all dressed for the game night. She was wearing a black crop top and some shorts on. On her hand she had her shoes and a plaid shirt.

"Good morning beautiful", I said and she smiled she smiled. "Good morning Benny", she putted her shoes on. "Where you going?", I asked. "My sister wanted me to go to the grocery store to buy a few things for breakfast", she responded. "Do you want me to come with you?", got up from her bed. "Ya if you want", opened the door. We both walked to store and bought eggs, milk, bread, and fruit. We went to her house quick and she putted the stuff away. "What time are we gonna be in the sandlot?", she asked. "Around 8:00", I responded. "Well we only have a few more hours till 8:00, so what should we do in a few hours?", she stared into my eyes. "Well we could chill in my room if you want", I responded. She nodded and we walked to my house till into my room. My mom left to work so I decided if we can watch some baseball games or a movie. "Hey, I'm gonna shower real quick and ill be back", Lisa nodded and I went to shower. I got out all dressed and I saw Lisa looked bored and I laughed quietly. She turned around and my hair was still wet. I sprayed water to Lisa. Be both laughed. We both started wrestling. I picked me up to his shoulders and I spinned her around until I felt dizzy. We both fell to my bed. And we stayed in my bed for a moment. I was on top of her and we kissed.

!!WARNING THIS PART OF CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!⚠

Lisa's point of view:

Me and Benny were play fighting for a while. Benny was on top of me and we stopped there. Benny kissed me with his soft lips. Then we started making out. I nevered felt this sensation before. And I think Benny knows. I pulled it away but he kept going. He went down to my jawline, down to my collarbone. I tugged his hair and sat up then he took off my shirt and his too. He laid me down down to his bed. "Benny...what if we get caught", he kept kissing my collarbone. He looked up, "No we won't. And no one is even home." He continued to kiss my collarbone. He put his hands behind back and unclipped my bra he took it off and threw it on the ground. Afterthat he kissed between my breast and went more down where my belly button is. He also unbutton my shorts. I gasped, "What are you doing?!" He looked at me into the eyes, "Relax. We are never gonna get caught." I nodded, he putted my shorts down and threw it. He unbuckled his pants also his boxers and threw it. I pulled down my underwear too. He pulled out a small square packet and I realize it was condom and he kissed my forehead. My legs were spread. He crotch was between my legs. He opened the packet and putted the condom on. He put his tip inside of me. I cringed a little, "Hey, relax." He put all himself inside of me. I moaned a little. He kept the rhythm by going back in forth. I felt a spark inside of me and he speed up a little. He kissed me and he moaned inside my mouth. "I love you Lisa", our foreheads touched each other. "I love you too Benny", I responded. I knew how close he was to finish. He pulled out and we both layed in the bed. I saw a smile across my face. "That was great", I nodded.

Sorry if it got to weird. But hey, I warned you guys. But I still hoped you guys like this chapter/book.

We got dressed like if nothing just happened. We just chilled at his room until it looked kinda dark outside. I looked over his clock and it was 7:49. My eyes widen. "Benny should we go to the sandlot right now?", he looked over his clock and his eyes widen too. "Oh shit ya. We should go before its to late", we got our stuff and we went out of his house. We called the boys and ran to the sandlot. We got there just on time. The fireworks came out when Benny hit the ball. The boys got all distracted by the fireworks. I didn't even looked up in the sky. I just focused on the game. He made a home run. I laughed quietly. I intend to look up in the sky just for a moment. I would remember that back in Mexico, my family or the neighbors would buy fireworks. But not on 4th of the July, we would just buy fireworks on random days. My family would go to the roof and watch the fireworks on the sky. I loved that moment. Anyways the boys kept looking in the sky. I looked down and saw Benny looked up too. I walked to the dugout and sat for a moment. I got up and walked out to the sandlot. Benny saw me walked out and he chased me. Before I opened the gate I felt arms wrapped around my waist. "Where you going?", I smiled and he gave me a smirk. "Im gonna go home. I kinda tired right now", Benny let go of me. "I'll go with you. Let me just get my stuff in the dugout. I'll meet you outside", I nodded and went out. I saw Phillips and half of his crew looking at me. I was gonna run but the other half was back of me. The boys pushed me to the wall and they started beating me up. I couldn't see very well. I heard shouting. I felt someone getting me up and then they punched me in the stomach. I felt something in my mouth and I spitted out. Someone dropped me and left me in the floor. And then I blacked out.

I know it wasn't a good ending nor a good book but you'll find out tomorrow what happens next. Remember I'll be publishing new chapters everyday. So I hope you guys can like and vote on this chapter/book. Thanks guys. Truly blessed ✨